3

Legend Of The School Lovers

 

 

*Play this video and listen to them while reading*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY8DP2Onwgs

Junhyung and doojoon went inside the indoor sports hall together and they can already see that some were already eating and dancing away but they heard that the dance off is starting soon,

“The song is not bad~ Wanna dance with me doo”

“Okayy~ That will be fun!”

With that junhyung dragged doojoon in the middle with the others that were already dancing. As they were dancing Junhyung saw the teachers tapping the other students.

“I guess the dance off already started, the teachers are eliminating some” pointed junhyung while dancing

“Is that the new style to eliminate?” Doojoon and junhyung did tricks while dancing and they get cheered.

But soon doojoon get eliminate, leaving junhyung with this hat guy. Junhyung observed the guy, he got a very nice move but he couldn’t even see the eyes of that person because it was covered by his bangs.

*1:51 onwards*

It’s the of the song and it’s the battle of the two dancer, Junhyung got something in his mind, he danced his solo with so much passion and the other half was taken by the hat guy, he stopped to observed the guy solo and he heard them cheered “Hyunseung! Hyunseung! Hyunseung!”

The song when back alived and Junhyung when near hyunseung. He did a dance move infront of him and at the same time he swiftly move hyunseung hat away. Hyunseung was shocked but he smiled. Junhyung had never seen someone so beautiful before. He whispered to hyunseung “Shall we do the born hand jive together?”

*2:35 onwards*

Hyunseung and junhyung when back in the middle together and danced. Hyunseung was behind junhyung backed, he hold junhyung waist and they did a old school moves. That seems to liven up the audience. Doojoon whom saw that, jumped happily while cheering. They even did sycrohnized moves and junhyung can’t stop smiling, he thought it was perfect, very indeed. They move together with alots of spin and disco moves. The teachers leave them alone. Then the song hit its again and they when separate ways to show the others their solo moves. Then it’s the ending of the song,

~higher! Higher! Higher!~ sang the lyrics of the song , with that hyunseung went nearer and junhyung took hyunseung hand and spins him, he dropped him down in his arms and they look at each other, junhyung observed his face, it was really beautiful. He put him up and they dance together before the song ends. They pose to the end of the song. They got cheered loudly! Non-stop clapping and whistling.

“The winner of the dance off..goes too JANG HYUNSEUNG!” Hyunseung got cheered by his classmates.

Junhyung scratch his head with a smile,

“What!? With all that moves and stuff..you didn’t win?”

“Haha~ Doo it’s alright! Instead it was fun dancing with him and he is beautiful”

“Huh?” Doojoon confusingly said that, he observed junhyung face, it was liven up and he saw that junhyung has been staring at the hyunseung guy for quite some time now. He dragged junhyung for a drink.

The song has now turned to a soft ballad. Some were dancing lovingly with the others. It’s a boy school and of course there gonna be gays. Junhyung saw hyunseung admiring the award and the expression he had on was a lost expression, he thinks that hyunseung was loooking for someone...well he was right..

“Doo, I will be back”

“Ohh okay.”

Junhyung left doojoon behind and went to approached hyunseung.

“Hey~ Wanna dance?” junhyung said shyly. Hyunseung nod and smile. He actually was looking for junhyung. Junhyung put his arms around hyunseung waist and hyunseung put his arms around junhyung neck. They look in the eyes.

“Hmm..the trohphy that I won~ I wanna say it belong to us.” Hyunseung said while blushing.

“Okay~ That’s a good idea..but hey we match aren’t we? Junhyung teased. Hyunseung was blushing so bad, the reason why hyunseung was so secretive in school was all because of junhyung. Junhyung is hyunseung crush.

“Wow~ Your cheeks and face are red~ You alright?”

“Hmm..yup im fine” Junhyung pulled hyunseung closer, their lips are so close. Junhyung make the first move. He kissed hyunseung. Hyunseung did not declined instead he respond to it. Both of them seperated gasping for air, junhyung brush hyuseung bangs,

“You are beautiful, very~”