CHAPTER 10

ONE SOUL, TWO SOUL

 

As soon as he reached to the school, he met Zelo’s class teacher and asked for a permission to not attend the class for the day. His reason is to study and do some revision at the library alone for the whole day. But what he had been doing was searching for some better solutions in getting themselves to their body back.

Yup, it’s ridiculous but that is what he was being up to since last night.

He was looking through all different kinds of book in the library. From science to history, he looked through every page of the thick books not caring whether it’s heavy or a lot, he willingly to take everything and then pilling them up at a table and start looking through it.

Yongguk felt grateful that the school library was the biggest library in his town. Even the rarest book in the world can be found there.

Students that were inside the library were also looking at him weirdly. It’s pretty unusual for a freshman like him to being there alone.

“Excuse me…”

Yongguk stopped reading and looked up. He cringed at the person who was standing beside him, and he really didn’t like it at all.

It was Hyosung.

“Y-Yes?” Yongguk said nervously.

“Are you…sitting here alone?”

“Y-Yeah….why?”

“Can I sit here with you?”

Yongguk looked around him and found a lot of empty tables remaining. How he wished to screw her away now but since he was still in Zelo’s body, he dismissed idea immediately.

“Y-Yeah….sure~” Yongguk smiled awkwardly before rolling his eyes in annoyance. Hyosung beamed happily and sat across him before opened her books.

He didn’t know what she was doing there but obviously, he didn’t even like it one bit. Damn, why now?!! He sighed deeply as he tried to ignore her.

“My name is Hyosung, by the way. What’s your name?”

“I’m Yongguk….” Yongguk murmured and turned the pages lazily.

Hyosung blinked at the respond and stared at him with wide eyes. “Y-Yongguk?”

Yongguk snapped from his fantasy when he realized he said his own name. “I-I mean…Junhong! My name is Junhong! Choi…J-Junhong…” he bit his lips silently.

“Ohh….Junhong….what a cute name you have…” Hyosung grinned. “Just like the person himself…” she chuckled cutely.

Yongguk suddenly coughed hardly at the words. He cleared his throat many times and looked at the girl in front him. She was smiling cheekily at him like she always did to him during class.

Most of male students in his school were crazy over her and she even received a lot mails and love letters from them but out of all of them, he didn’t know why she chose him instead.

That’s part of the reasons why students hate him.

“T-Tell me, Hyosung….noona. What are you doing here at this….class hour?” Yongguk tried to sit comfortably.

“Well, I think I have the same question as you do. What are you doing here all alone while your friends were studying in class?”

‘Damn….why Hyosung always being this annoying?’ Yongguk cursed in his mind. “I…I’ve got something else to do here so I asked for a leave….”

“I see….you’re very hardworking man. I didn’t recall any of these books are coming out for your exams. Was it a special chapter?”

Yongguk rolled his eyes as he ignored her again and take another book. His eyes immediately opened wide when he saw the title of the book – Solutions of Body Swapping Problems.

He cocked his eyebrow in wondered of why would this book was inside this library. And he didn’t remember of taking it either.

“Is something a matter? That’s look interesting…” Hyosung peeked at him curiously when Yongguk swiftly hide it behind his blazer. Yongguk glared at her until it made him realized something.

Hyosung always skip class whenever he wasn’t in the class. The girl just can’t stay still and always following him around. But luckily he managed to get away from her.

But if that’s the reason why she was here, does that mean Zelo was not in his class?

“Noona….is Yongguk-hyung….in the class?”

Hyosung blinked at the question. How did he know about Yongguk? “Umm….no, he’s not. He…might be somewhere else…which I don’t know where….how did you know him?”

Yongguk started to feel nervous in case if the guy was arrested by Youngjae and Daehyun since both of he and Zelo had been chased by them since yesterday.

“Junhong-ah?” Yongguk ran out from the library with the book and left her alone at the table. He didn’t bother at the librarian who was shouting at him for taking the book without permission.

Hyosung pouted at the guy’s action. She thought that knowing the new guy would get rid of her boredom in this library. But instead, she was ordered to put the books back to its place by the mad librarian. How she wish to smack the guy’s head for leaving her and making her being accused for this.

 


 

Zelo flinched at the sudden light that striking on his face. His eyes furrowed as it slowly formed into slits, closing tightly to avoid the light from getting through his eyes.

“Bang…Yong…Guk….”

Zelo opened his one eyes and looked above him to see Youngjae holding the table lamp with its light pointing at him. The prefect then pulled the lamp out and turned it off.

Another strong light spread throughout the room as everything that seem too dark to his eyes is now finally clear to his eyes. There, he sat on a chair while Youngjae sat on the table, facing him and Daehyun was near the curtains, looking at him from afar.

As soon as he met the two, he was dragged into a quarantine room of what he had thought of as a detention room (or maybe the student council’s room). He was totally nervous but he tried to keep a mental note that everything is going to be fine.

Somehow, he felt like he was a suspect to a murder case and being locked inside a custody jail while being investigated by detectives. That is what he had thought in mind….until now.

“So…finally we caught you in right-handed. We seriously thought you wouldn’t break the rules in this school by skipping school yesterday….but we were wrong about you. We’re just to naïve to believe you in the first place….”

Zelo frowned at what the blonde has said. He seriously didn’t know what the guy was talking about. And definitely, he didn’t know Yongguk was a close friend with these guys.

“Tell me….why did you bring freshman kid like him to skip school? Is he a new friend of yours?” Youngjae glared.

“I….ahh….I….”

“No back it up now, Yongguk. If you really want to skip school that badly, you shouldn’t involve someone else….” Youngjae said deeply with his eyes locked on him.

‘It’s not like I want to. We just don’t have any choice! If we can’t find the guy, we will be doom forever. Well, things won’t change anyway since we failed to search for him yesterday. Maybe coming to the school today was really a bad idea after all….’ Zelo said to his mind and sighed.

“ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME OR NOT?!” Youngjae nearly screamed.

Zelo startled at the sudden loud smack on the table. He didn’t missed a glimpse of Daehyun who also surprised by the sound. The guy nearly fell off from his own chair but managed to keep his cool and fake a cough. He started to shiver in horror, too afraid to say a word.

“Listen, Yongguk-hyung. There are few rules that you need to aware of. Number one; always come to school right in time. You always come in late but I let you off every time, hyung….and you should be thankful….and grateful for it…” Youngjae jumped off from the table and walked behind Zelo.

“Number two; always wear proper clothes and keep your hair in neat whenever you’re around the school area. You’re always walked around school with your improper clothes, even your hair style doesn’t fit with the school’s attire requirements….” Youngjae said as Daehyun nodded vigorously at the guy’s statement. Zelo just kept his head down, not wanting to look at him in the eye.

Youngjae gazed over his senior silently. Now that he noticed it, the guy has already changed his hair style and perhaps, he looks quite neat and pretty different than before too. Quite surprising….

“Uhumm….rule number three! This is one of the most important rules out of all the rules that are stressed in this school….” Youngjae leaned closer beside him with his arms crossed on his chest. Daehyun kept listening as his eyes locked on Zelo.

“Never….eat during the class hour in the school….Daehyun,” Youngjae said as he and Zelo slightly turned and looked at the man who was suddenly stopped chewing his food and stared at them blankly.

Slowly, he hides the food his back and swallowed down the remaining one in his mouth, smiled at them awkwardly.

Youngjae sighed at the man’s stupidity, palming his face in dismay. Zelo glanced at the blonde scarily. Now he knew why most of students are scared of him. He’s not just being strict about the school rules and regulations but he also had the principles and policies about the student’s attitudes.

Now that’s what he called student president.

Youngjae cleared his throat. “By the way, you do know what happened if you broke some of the rules….right?” he leaned closer to him as Zelo froze at his state now.

“W-What?”

“You will either get suspended from school….or being kicked out from the school…PERMENANTLY….” He whispered to his ear.

Zelo felt his heart skipped a beat. Kick out? From the school? Suddenly his mother’s face flashed on his mind, thinking what would happened if he was officially out from the school because of his small mistake.

His mother has been working day and night just to feed him and get him into this prestige school, the one and only school that could makes her proud. It has been her dream to see him graduating from this school one day.

He couldn’t face her anymore if that would happen to him. His mother might have kicked him out from the house too for bringing shame to the family. What would happen to him later on? Homeless? Die in starving? But he still stuck in this body and he didn’t get the chance to find out the solution this problem yet and now he has to deal with this?

This is madness! He was so stressed out by just thinking of the consequences of the problems. Things wouldn’t work out the way he wanted anymore. Why him? Why? Why?

Youngjae blinked confusedly when he heard a sob coming from the guy. He looked at him with wide eyes, exchanging glances with Daehyun who also surprised by the tearing elder.

Zelo cried tearfully like a child who lost his mother or scared of an ugly yet scary clown. Youngjae took a few steps back and stared at him in disbelief with his mouth half dropped.

“Y-Youngjae-ah….” Daehyun stuttered.

“Y-Yeah?”

“I think you just made Yongguk-hyung….crying because of your small….threats…”

Youngjae’s eyebrows furrowed by the sobbing man in front them now. For his entire life, he had never seen anyone who as manly and tough as Yongguk would cry awfully like a missing child like this.

Damn he sounds weird when he was crying….

 


 

Wow...the inspiration hits me like a train. I managed to finish this one up last night while rebloging B.A.P's concert pictures in Tumblr. Hahaha

Please ignore my Engrish pwease....

I'll be updating the new chapter for my other stories so please look forward to it okay ?

New chpater will coming soon !

This is Senichi_Yamada reporting for duty. Yes , sir !