CHAPTER 11

ONE SOUL, TWO SOUL

 

Yongguk wandered around the hallway, searching for Zelo as soon as he found out that the guy was not his class.

He just realized that they both still need to avoid from Youngjae and Daehyun, the most ‘dangerous’ men in their school who were also looking for them. So much for a fine day….

“Damn, where is he? I just hope he didn’t get caught by those bastards yet….” He gripped his fists angrily. His eyes warily looked around him, until he saw a familiar figure coming out from a council room nearby him and stopped pacing.

“Zelo?” Yongguk widened his eyes. He nearly shouted to call him out but immediately stopped when he saw another two men followed from behind.

“Youngjae? Daehyun? S****….what have they done to him?” Yongguk gritted his teeth. As soon as they turned to face the younger, Yongguk quickly hide behind the wall next to him; avoiding from being seen by them.

“Yongguk-ah, y-you don’t have to worry about it. I….I won’t tell your parents about it, okay? I promised! Really….y-you can stop crying now, if you want to….” Youngjae stuttered, patted at the guy’s shoulder.

Zelo nodded as he continued wiping out his tears childishly. Yongguk peeked from beside as he watched them carefully but scowled by Zelo’s actions. ‘Did he just cry in front of those two? F****…..’ he merely slapped his forehead.

“If you need anything or help, please…..don’t hesitate in asking it from us, okay?” Daehyun stammered and eyed at the weeping man nervously.

“O-Okay…thank you,” Zelo stopped crying and bowed respectfully at the two as Youngjae and Daehyun were hesitantly bowed at him in return. They watched him from behind speechlessly, as Zelo left them in relief.

As soon as Zelo passed the staircase, he was pulled by a strong force next to him as he felt his body being slammed onto the hard wall with someone was holding him tight and his mouth clasped tightly by another hand.

“Shh….it’s me, Yongguk…” Zelo looked at him in horror but soon relieved as the elder let him go and breathe deeply to calm himself down.

“Yah! Did you get yourself caught by them just now? I told you to be careful with your surroundings, idiot!” Yongguk whispered down as he tried not to attract people’s attention around them to their conversation. He was just glad that it was not a recess hour yet.

“I’m sorry, hyung….I really can’t help it. They suddenly appeared out of nowhere….then; I got myself being dragged away into the council room. But, gladly they released me out…..” Zelo wiped out the snobs under his nose.

Yongguk frowned at him and raised the guy’s chin, gazing over his features side by side before released it. “What did I tell you about crying in front of those two? I told you not to embarrass myself in front of everyone! Look at what you did! Haish!” He ruffled his hair in frustrated.

Zelo pouted sadly as he looked down, “Sorry, hyung….I really can’t help it. They threatened me into kicking me out from the school for breaking the school rules and trying to run away from them. I was just too scared for that, you know…..”

Yongguk was about to scold him again but then, he refused in quarrel with him. He gripped his fists furiously in rather than spill out the words. He sighed heavily and looked away.

“Never mind….forget about it….let’s just stick with the solution for our main problem now rather than think about that for a moment….”

Zelo noticed a book that the guy was holding and quickly grabbed it without hesitation. “W-Where did you find this book, hyung?” he looked at him with surprise.

“Beats me….I didn’t remember picking it up during my research in the library either……” Yongguk snarled.

“You found this in the library?” Zelo looked at him in disbelief. He didn’t believe that their library have this kind of book either although their library was the best known library in town. But such books are quite rare to found one....especially not someone like them who had the same problem.

“Well, what are we waiting for? Come on! We don’t have time to waste any longer!” Yongguk grabbed Zelo’s wrist and dashed away to the rooftop. They went through all the pages of the book together and discussed about the matter until the end of the school.

 


 

“Youngjae-ah….”

“What?”

Daehyun was about to say something until he decided to kept it to himself. “Never mind…..Let’s just eat our food first.”

“If you’re going to say something weird was happening to Yongguk, then I would say the same too….” Youngjae stared at his food blankly as he didn’t have the mood to eat it after what happened in the council room few hours ago.

They were both sitting in the cafeteria, eating regular foods just like other students and sitting at the corner while some other students joined with their members and have a group chat instead. But this time, they decided to eat there instead of joining with Yongguk at the rooftop like usual.

“I don’t get it. Why suddenly he acted in that way? Is he really trying to play with us? Usually he wouldn’t let your jokes get to him but this time, it’s like….we’re dealing with…..”

“Stranger? I thought so….” Youngjae cut him as his hand kept playing with the food using a fork.

“Not to mention his attitude was like a kid, but his behavior was totally different than the Yongguk we knew. Did he really change that much?” Daehyun eyed him oddly. He expected the guy would change into a better character one day but to his point of view, this is not the type of changes he wanted at all.

Youngjae glanced at him. Now that he mentioned it, the behavior and characters that they had saw in Yongguk was totally off from what they had expected. Is something wrong really happened to him? Did the guy hit his head somewhere else that suddenly turned his character diversely into someone different?

Well, they need to find that out first if they really want to know the truth themselves. It’s either they have to spying on him all day long or asking someone else who knew about it instead.

 


 

“Hyung~”

“What??”

“Do….we have to do this, hyung?”

“And WHY can’t we?”

“Because people started to look at us like a bunch of weirdos….”

Yongguk and Zelo are now sitting on a bench near the main fountain in a park with their legs crossed and their hands on their knees. Their middle fingers slightly touching their thumbs as if they were doing yoga in a public place.

Even with closing eyes, Zelo can tell that people who actually crossed by them were giving them weird glances for such posture. He had no choice but to follow what the elder said based on the book that they were reading on…..which is something that he thought will never works.

“Zelo-ah, do you really want to live in that body forever?”

“…..No?”

“Then, shut up….” Yongguk said deeply.

Zelo felt his heart clenched by the serious tone. Again, he felt like he was threatened by him. After a few minutes which it feels like hours to Yongguk, finally he gave up with the idea.

For the last 2 hours, they’ve been trying with various ways and actions based on what was written in the book but nothing works as what they had hoped for. It’s quite disappointing though.

“ARGH! I HAD ENOUGH WITH THESE CRAPS!”

Zelo lightly opened his eyes and turned to an angry man next to him who was about to throw away the book into the river behind them. He widened his eyes and quickly stopped him.

“Hyung! What are you doing?! Don’t throw it out yet!” Zelo pulled the guy’s wrist hardly as he tried to fight off the strength he had in body with the elder.

“I felt like an idiot by doing all of these stuffs. We’re jump off the staircase together, we bumped each other’s head so many times, and we even hurt ourselves by trying to run on each other until we fell down but none of it works! I just can’t take this anymore. Step aside! I want to throw away this f****** book, Zelo-ah! Just let me go!” Yongguk yelled as he pulled back his hands and tried to push off the taller man aside.

As he was pushing Zelo further away, he accidentally tripped his leg in between Zelo’s as they both suddenly fell down and lied down on the hard ground together. Zelo moaned hurtfully as his head hit on the floor with Yongguk was on top of him.

Yongguk was about to stood up until his eyes lied on the figure beneath him. For a moment, he felt his breath was taken away by the expression made by the younger.

Zelo was looking directly on him – his eyes were blinking flattering at him, his lips were pursed, his nose was pointy yet cute, his fair skin had made his feature a lot better than usual, his eyebrows, his eyelashes….heck, he looks perfect.

It’s quite amazing that he can still see Zelo’s real image in his own body. It will be weird for complimenting your features but surely he never thought of that at all for once in his lifetime.

He started to feel his heart beating quite fast, thumping hardly from inside his chest as it felt it was about to break out from his rib cage. What is this feeling?

“H-Hyung?”

“Huh?” Yongguk blinked.

“You’re…You’re heavy….”

Yongguk was dumbfounded by the word but quickly realized at the weird state they were in now. He hurriedly arose from the ground and looked away, clearing his throat in get rid of the awkwardness between them. Zelo sat on the floor blankly as he also realized the weird expression Yongguk had on him just now. He didn’t miss the glimpse of blushes formed on the guy’s cheeks too.

“S-Sorry…I didn’t…I was just….” Yongguk stuttered before he gave him his hand. Zelo stared at the hand for a moment before grabbed it and let the other to pull him upward, standing side by side with him and patting his clothes in get rid of the dirt.

“Don’t worry, hyung. I’m sure we’ll figure out some other ways later on. My mom always said to me that every problem has its own solutions….” Zelo turned at him with a cute smile.

“Do you always hangout with your mom all the time?” Yongguk cocked an eyebrow.

Zelo furrowed his eyebrows at the statement. “Urmm….yeah? Why?”

Yongguk sighed and brushed off the thought. “Forget it. Let’s just go somewhere else instead….” He didn’t want to say how spoil Zelo was towards his parents anymore, that only offends the younger more than he already did anyway. So a better way to keep the guy from crying again is to keep quiet.

“Ahh, hyung!”

Yongguk turned at the shock man, “What? What is it?”

“The exam is next week! I haven’t done my preparation yet! What should I do, hyung?! Should we switch places during the exams instead?”

Yongguk narrowed his eyes at the suggestion. “Yah, you think the teacher wouldn’t notice it if we did that? Think of something else instead, genius….” He shook his head at the stupid idea and grabbed the book that lied on the floor.

Zelo pouted at the respond he received. “Then, what should we do? You have no problem with my exams since it’s easier for you but for your batch, it seems like I was about face SAT exams, hyung! I’m not that smart, you know….”

“Well, if you think you’re not that smart enough why don’t you start studying then? There’s still a week ahead, why do you need to worry so much about it?” Yongguk wiped off the dust on the book.

“But….I need someone to teach me about it…..”

Yongguk turned at the younger with frown. When Zelo was looking at him with his unbearable pleading eyes, he eventually gave up and sighed lightly.

“Okay, fine. I’ll teach you everything you need to know for the upcoming exams….”

Zelo slowly smiled at the statement and bowed at him, “Thank you very much, hyungnim!”

“Yah….don’t call me hyungnim….it sounds….weird on me,” he cleared his throat and looked away, tried to hide away his blushing cheeks.

As they decided to walk back home together, they were watched by Himchan from far away who was hiding behind some bushes, spying on them with his small binoculars. He put down his binoculars and eyed them with a smirk formed on his lips.

“Seems like everything goes as what I planned…..hehe,” Himchan murmured as he slowly arose from his place and swiftly made his way to the other path, vanishing from the public’s sight.

What is he trying to do now?

 


 

Hye , there !

Sorry for the late update , it took me awhile to wait for a right time to write this chapter. 

The exam week is approaching and yes , it's only one week ahead ! For me.....lol

I'm not sure whether I should skip my class now or not since she will be repeating the same chapter again for today's class. huhu

But ohh well , I'll guess I have to come anyway.....haha

Anyway , I will try to update ASAP so hopefully you can bear with me a little bit longer , okay ? Thank you for stop by and read the chapter !