On stage

Expect Jinki to ask the oddest of questions and leave it to Jonghyun to answer them

The boys shed their normal lives and walked on stage embracing their new idol lives. It all came down to this performance.

This was their debut stage and the results of this performance would decide thier future in the music industry.

They were met with loud cheers that continued throughout thier performance.

When they came off stage, the staff congratulated them and the most special part was when their parents were waiting for them.

The boys lingered around their families with teary or happy eyes.

 

 

Jonghyun was a total cry baby. This is not an exaggeration.The boy crys a bit too much.

Reminds you of Jinki, huh?

Jonghyun was sheding tears in happiness and the after effect of the nervousness was surfacing on all the boy's expressions.

Well lets study the situation a little more.

Jonghyun was happily singing his parts when he heard a distinct, "Onew oppa! Marry me!", in the crowd. Jonghyun had a dog's sensitive hearing when it came to Lee JInki. You can bet your money that only Jonghyun heard the demand the random fangirl had screamed.

Kim Jonghyun had forgotten this little variable about being an idol. The moment they stepped on stage they became individuals that had a thousand people looking at them 24/7 and they now led a life to please their fans.

Okay, forget what is stated above. In simple words, Jonghyun didn't realize that he would have to share Jinki. It just slipped his stupid mind.

 

When the first wave of realizaton finally hit, Jonghyun was dumbfounded.

Jonghyun started crying tears of frustration when the little fact finally registered in his head.

He ran around weeping.

The situation only got worse when Jinki started coming after him to calm him down. Jonghyun made a zig zag pattern and cried in the comfort of the arms of the dongsaeng who didn't plot against him.

 

Minho half hugged Jonghyun when the short man showed up beside him. Honestly, Minho found it sort of funny that Jonghyun was crying like a little girl.

Minho's people observing skills were remarkable. He understood Jonghyun's little dilemma clearly.

 

Jinki watched the two boys hugging and comforting each other. Jinki pouted feeling rejected by Jonghyun, but got himself to crack a smile at the close bond between s.

 

 

 

 

It was a long day and everyone had either left for home or were doing something or the other.

The boys were moving in their dorm the next day. They had decided to stay with friends or family for the night while enjoying some common life experiences before hectic scheduls toom over their lives.

 

Jinki stood outside the building all alone pondering something as he played with the hem of his oversized t-shirt.

Jinki gave out a long sigh feeling lost. "What are you thinking about?" Jinki yelped a little startled.

He turned his head and looked at an amused Jonghyun.

"Jjong.." Jinki mumbled. Jonghyun confidently strode towards Jinki and stood beside him.

Jonghyun was so not going to just give up pursuing the love of his life just because they were idols now. Heck, he's he guy that was goimg to pop Jinki's cherry. You were so wrong if you thought Jonghyun had given up that idea as well.

 

Jinki and Jonghyun walked side by side on the quite street.

"So.." Both boys said at the same time.

"You first."

"No, you."

"You."

"You."

"You."

Both stared at each other a second and burst out in loud laughter.

The atmosphere shifted into comfortable silence. "How does it feel to finally debut?" Jonghyun asked.

"I don't know. It feels nostalgic and surreal." Jinki smiled. "You?"

"A dream come true.." Jonghyun stared intently at Jinki's happy face.

Jinki's eyes met Jonghyun's and both blushed unconsciously. "I guess it's a dream come true, but.."

"But what?" Jonghyun questioned. "We're gonna be grinded by endless work." Jinki dragged his words.

Jonghyun made a dumb expression and effectively made Jinki laugh.

"Jinx?" Jonghyun said catching Jinki's attention. "Hmm?"

"I want to stay this way forever." With you. Jonghyun added mentally.

Jinki hummed. "You mean you don't want o grow old?" Jinki stared at Jonghyun with a funny expression.

"Yah! That's not.." Jonghyun lost his words staring at Jinki's grin.

Jinki chuckled. "I know." If Jonghyun thought he was head over heels in love with Lee Jinki, it was time to renew his words.

Jonghyun couldn't help falling for Jinki every moment he spent away or with him. Kim Jonghun was utterly and mindlessly in love with Lee Jinki.

They walked side by side on the empty street with fingers entwined.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun cursed his luck over and over again. This wasn't the first time their SuJu sunbaes had interrupted his time with Jinki. He should be used to it by now, but Jonghyun wasn't.

He didn't appreciate getting kidnapped by the SuJu members. The only plus point was Jinki getting kidnapped with him. Although, Jonghyun rather prefered to be the bad boy kidnapping Jinki.

All that aside, Jonghyun was sitting in between a hyper Hyukjae and an overly passive Siwon. 

There were only six SuJu members present. Jonghyun tried to comfort himself with positive thoughts and tried not to growl at Sungmin and Heechul for hogging Jinki.

"So kids?" Leetuke caught theit attention by clapping his hands. Yesung placed the black plastic bag on the coffee table and took a seat beside Siwon.

"We are celebrating the debut of SHINee." Leetuek waved his arms around looking quite dumb.

"There's only the two of us here, Leetuek hyung." Jinki said confused.

"Ah-ah.. That's the point!" Leetuek said. "You, my little newbies, are both going to have a right of passage." Leetuke pointed at at bag and Yesung swiftly pulled the plastic down.

"Is that?" Jonghyun half gasped. Leetuek nodded with a self satisfied smile.

"Yes, it's wine." Hyukjae and Siwon clapped. Heechul placed wine glasses on the coffee table with a smirk. When did he go get them? Jonghyun thought slightly creeped out by the smirk.

 

Jonghyun learned a lot of new things that night.

Jinki sat unfazed even after his second glass of wine and a bottle of half finished beer. Jonghyun felt his world spinning after a glass of wine.

He had crawled to a corner utterly defeated by a glass of red wine. Jonghyun watched Jinki from his little corner, shifting his eyes away to observe the rest from time to time.

Boy, he did not expect 'the Choi Siwon' to roll around giggling like a school girl. The guy had a glass of wine and a few bottles of beer.

Jonghyun didn't realize that he was giggling like a creep at his little corner.

Hyukjae had started showing off his non existent muscles to no one in particular while mumbling to himself. [I swear he seemed to have only a fit body back then. Then he turned completely y with well defined six packs after. LOL I'm a total creep.]

Leetuek had already passed out cold on the couch with mouth wide open. Sungmin and Yesung seemed completely sane at the moment. Heechul video taped Siwon for a few minutes and finally ran inside his room having collected enough material for blackmail, all the while grinning like a loon.

Jonghyun swayed from side to side watching the now double Jinkis closely. "Hehehehehehehehe.." Jonghyun giggled to himself.

 

Jinki and Yesung seemed to be discussing something very serious. Their cheeks were turning red from the alcohol. They were drunk.

Sungmin watched with half lidded eyes as the two sober drunks got on their two feet while swaying a little.

"I'm gonna beat you." Jinki slurred.

"Give it all you've got bunny!" Yesung shot back equally drunk.

"Hah! Watch me!" Jinki tried flipping his bangs like a diva and crouched down.

"Coo~ Koo~" Sungmin doubled over and joined the still laughing Siwon.

"Che.." Yesung mocked and did the moon walk.

Jonghyun looked confusedly at the two Jinki's doing an odd dance brfore blacking out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning Jonghyun woke up in his little drunk corner. Half of the boys were awake.

The boys had massive hangovers and the only one that didn't was Heechul.

Jinki was half awake and Jonghyun watched his hyung with hearts in his eyes as the oblivious boy rubbed his eyes cutely and yawned.

Everyone had freshened up and were sitting in the living room still very tired.

"So.." Jinki dragged his words. "How was my chicken dance?"

Everyone looked dumbfounded while Jonghyun laughed his off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*evil smirk* There! I'm getting serious and we're moving on with the plot from the next chapter hopefully.

Sorry if I took too long.

Leave comments and enjoy! <3

Oh! Watch out for errors.