Being on the verge of recognition

Expect Jinki to ask the oddest of questions and leave it to Jonghyun to answer them

It has been two rather long weeks of practice and no rest. The boys are evenly tired as the long hours of practice comes to a halt. Jinki is sitting beside a weasing Taemin lying on his stomach. 

"Huyng.... I see stars!" Taemin whines as Jinki gives him an amused smile. 

"A while more Tae and we'll be out of here." Kibum says to comfort the boy.

"Taemin is not happy." Taemin states with a pout and wriggles himself on Jinki's lap.

Jinki pats the boys head and chuckles. "It will be all worth it when we get to be on stage, Taemin. Is that not your dream?" 

"Jin Hyung is right. I should be happy!" Taemin suddenly sits straight and deflates on Jinki to resume his previous position.

"Aww hyung you only pamper Taemin and not me." Kibum joined in on the 'act cute towards hyung' movement. 

Jinki laughed and patted his other free thigh. [Onthigs!!] "Come here Key Umma..."

 

It was peaceful even with the hectic events of the past two weeks. Jinki felt happy. He was really happy this had happened to him in his lifetime and he would never come to regret this. Now all that was needed was his two other members to show up. Jinki was starting to get rather curious about their locations.

Jinki is curious and it may just be the path of impending doom.

 

Jonghyun sighed for the nth time. He washed his faced and stared at his own reflection. It showed a tired man worn out with spartan training as their trainer quoted. Jonghyun swears that the man had a problem with his mental stability. 

Jonghyun recalls the conversation he had with the man just two days after knowing him.

"Kim Jonghyun? I need to have a word with you." Len said.

"Me? sure." Jonghyun followed the man out innocently.

They came to an empty part of the company building. Jonghyun halted as Len signalled him to stop. 

"I know you have the hots for Jinki."

Complete utter silence. Kibum must have rated him out. That traitor! Good bye my future with Jinki. I shall be your ultimate fanboy till the day I die an...

"Ahemm!" Jonghyun gave a dumb look at the visibly irritated man. 

"You should pay more attention to what people say."

"Uh..... Yeah."

"So I know that you like Jinki." I love him.

"You don't need to worry about getting kicked out. This industry literally oozes dudes liking dudes." Ah! that i didn't know.

"What I'm going to advice you on is not to screw things up with Jinki." The understanding face of the man turned menacing.

"If you so much as hurt the boy I'm going to disembowel you and feed you to wolves." Jonghyun took a step back with each word. 

So after the life changing conversation with the devil Jonghyun has been suffering like a man derived from the pleasures of the world. Private pleasure included. 

"Oh Jinki... You are the pleasures of my life." Jonghyun didn't realize he said that out loud. 

"Wow Jonghyun hyung.... I don't even know what to say to that." Minho commented with a funny expression.

"Don't laugh at me!" Jonghyun fumed quite flustered.

"Who says I'm laughing?" Minho stalked out of the men's room smirking.

"I swear their conspiring against me. Evil dongsaengs... What has this world come to!"

 

 

 

Jinki watched with curiousity as a smirking Minho walked in with a fuming Jonghyun behind him. 

Curiosity ticked to its full charge. "Jonghyun what happened? You seem upset." Jinki asked in a quite voice which ironically echoed throughout the room and Kibum sat up all ready to listen. 

Jonghyun flushed at the adorable face. Wait its no time to gush at Jinki's face. Your leader asked you a question Jonghyun. Think boy, think!

"I just have an upset stomach hyung. Nothing big." Jonghyun seriously? Upset stomach? Are you for real? 

Jonghyun mentally chided his lame excuse. 

Jonghyun realized his hyung was waving him over. Crap, he didn't hear what 'his Jinki' said.

"Come here Jonghyunnie." Jinki unintentionally gestured his hands in a cute way. 

 

 

 

"I just have an upset stomach hyung. Nothing big." Jinki frowned at his dongsaeng's problem. 

"Come here Jonghyun. Hyung will rub your tummy. My mom always did it for me and it really helps." jinki smiled warmly. Jinki knew that in a way he had been neglecting Jonghyun and the boy seemed troubled for some reason. It was his duty as eldest and leader that he had to take care of all s no matter their capability to take care of themselves. 

And Jinki couldn't deny that he had a really soft spot for the dino. [See... Its mutual.]

"Come here Jonghyunnie." Jinki waved his hands indicating Jonghyun to come towards him. 

 

From the sidelines Minho's already big eyes turned bigger. Kibum almost doubled over realizing that Jonghyun had spaced out and hadn't heard Jinki's words. This was no time to laugh at Jonghyun. He needed to save the forever innocent Jinki for getting molested. 

 

Jonghyun awkwardly made his way over feeling two pair of eyes staring holes into his skull. Jinki tugged his hand and he sat down beside him. 

"Now let hyung rub your tummy." What? 

Jonghyun let loose a strangled sound in shock. Say did he just hear what he heard?

"Lay your head here Jonghyunnie." Jinki patted the free thigh that Kibum had previously been occupying. 

Oh Lord! You do love me! This is true bliss to lie on Jinki and get a belly rub. I sound like a dog. Go Jonghyun! This is a golden opportunity.

"Hyung..." Taemin stretched on Jinki's lap and yawned. 

What is this abomination doing on my Jinki's lap. Jonghyun burned holes into the innocent makne. 

 

 

Minho got ready to leap to the rescue as he exchanged glances with Kibum. They both got into attack and rescue mode only to be halted by Taemin's movements.

The boy sat up and wiped his face. "Oh hyung I drooled on you." Taemin exclaimed. 

"Huh. Ah! my pants are wet!" Jinki jolted up. 

"I'll help you clean up hyung! I'm so sorry!" Taemin hovered over Jinki and led him away. 

Jonghyun watched in utter disbelief at the boy leading his 'life' away.

Taemin turned his head and poked his tongue out at Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun just sat there wallowing in misery as Minho and Kibum high fived.