WHEN YOU DID BADLY FOR YOUR EXAMS (Part 2)

7 GUYS . 7 COLOURS . 7 STORIES

OK...I was suppose to go sleep and update in the day.. but.. yea, still stressing over my results that sleep seems so FAR AWAY!... so I am back to finish up on the remaining 3 boys.

~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~                    

SungYeol : 

"Sung....Sung Yeol... is.. that you?" you asked cautiously. You were so stressed over your poor results that you stayed out till quite late and was just about to head home. 
"SungYeol, please, I am not in the mood to play now." you pleaded to the emptiness around you. The streets were rather dark. The street lights lighting the way dimly. You felt someone following you, but you saw no one when you turned around. 
You turned back and picked up you pace, only to feel someone following you again. 
"Whoever it is... come out. I ..I know taekwondo. I am not.. not afraid.." you shouted to the air as you walked faster. 
"SungYeol ah~~ Where are you? I am scared." you prayed mentally, hoping your boyfriend would magically appear to protect you, but you remembered that he had practice going on. 
"GOTCHA!!!" a hand wrapped around your waist. You froze in shock, the only think that was moving was probably your tears. 
"SUNGYEOL AH!! I am scared. WHERE ARE YOU?!" You finally screamed.
"HAHAHA!! LOOK AT YOU!!" the guy burst out laughing. Then you recognised that it was the forever choding LEE SUNGYEOL!
"Huh?!" you were confused for a moment and you burst into tears. You couldn't stop crying.
"What is wrong? I..I am sorry." he apologised profusely. 
"Lee SungYeol. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate.." he locked lips with you before you could say you hate him for the fourth time. 
For that moment, you felt everything being out of you. Your bad results, your stress, your fears. It all seemed to disappear with that one action of his.
"Baby, I am sorry for scaring you like this. Your best friend called me, telling me that you were going back home very late and was afraid of your safety. I didn't want you to know I was following you in case you felt burdened by it since I should be practicing." he explained himself. 
"SungYeol ah~ Do you know how frightened I was?" you weeped. 
"I know. and I am very sorry too." he apologised.
"My brain was already getting fried thanks to my results and here you arescaring me." I pouted. 
"Hehe, I am really really truly sorry. I heard from your friend too. Uhm, give me 3 hours. I will meet you later after my practice." he held out three fingers while saying. 
"It is alright. I will be fine." you insisted. 
"Nope. I.. I will be here." he insisted too. "OMMONIM!!" he shouted just as you opened your door.
"Eo? SungYeol ah~" your mom rushed out. 
He started explaining everything and in 10 mins, your mom agreed to him staying over for the night.
"Neh neh. That will be great, I know my daughter can't fall asleep. You can help me cuddle her to sleep then." you heard your mom suggesting.
"OKAY!! Bye SungYeol. If you are really planning on staying over night, with your managers' permission, then you should really get your back to dance practice for like 4hours at least." you scolded him. His eyes widened, remembering that he had kind of snucked out to see you.
"OMMONIM!! I..I will be right back.!!" he said in a high pitched voice as he panicked and ran out.

 

MyungSoo :

He stared at you, shooting you a death glare. And then back at the slip of paper. And back at you again.
"Myung~~" you cooed. 
He made a dissatisfied face, ruffled his hair and sighed loudly. 
"MyungSoo ah..I am sorry." you were a little afraid of him. He was giving you a silent treatment now. 
"I told you to concentrate studying and stop watching Shut Up Flower Boy Band. Aren't you even sick of it? Watching it 4 times." he nagged. MyungSoo may not seem like a nagger since he doesn't talk much in front of the cameras. But that is just his L persona. In fact, MyungSoo is VERY TALKATIVE and caring too. So he nags a lot. 
Oh and to add on, you have watched it 5 times and was planning to watch the 6th. Who can get sick of MyungSoo? NO ONE! 
"Oh yea, I got sick of it..I am watching HoYa's Reply 1997 now. He is so cute in it." you teased a little trying to change the subject here.
"Yah! You! How can you talk of other boys when your boyfriend is right here!! And.. DON'T CHANGE TOPIC!!" he caught you. 
"How do you want me to explain to your parents?" he questioned. He was right. You had not considered about this.
"They took nearly 6 months to accept our relationship. Who would let their darling daughter date a busy idol? And now, your results is so poor, what would they say? They would think that I am a bad influence again." MyungSoo sighed.
"Oh! So now you are worried about your reputation?" you snapped. You got MyungSoo's intention all mixed up.
"No no. That is not what I meant." he flustered.
"Then tell me what you mean?" you were slightly heated.
"What I was saying was that, if your parents think that I am a bad influence, they might not let you meet me that often anymore. Don't you know how badly I miss you even not seeing you for a second?" he tried to salvage the situation.
"Oh....... right.... I... I didn't think of that.." you gulped. 
"Let's bring you home first and we will just accept what your parents decision are." he surrendered to the situation. Dragging you feet, you barely made it back home with MyungSoo. 

 

SungJong : 

"Mianhae, I am late." SungJong came  running to you in his dance practice dressing.
"It's ok." You turned away to try and wiped away whatever tears you had left. 
"Eo? Were...were you crying?" SungJong turned you to face him immediately.
"Ah, no..something got into my eyes." you lied.
"No.. you were crying. Are you sick? Are you hurt anywhere? Are you crying because I was late again?" he started asking lots of questions.
"I..I am fine." a tear escaped again, seeing how worried SungJong was. 
"Then why are you crying?" he asked. You couldn't bring yourself to say anything, so you just shoved your results slips into his hands. 
"Ah, hehe trust me. I have a cure for this." he smiled brightly. 
"SungJong... I am not in the mood for shopping." you sighed. 
"Come on. I know you so well. Girls especially love to shop to forget everything." he beamed. 
Initially he was the one buying all the stuff, saying that he had to bribe the older INFINITE members in order to get off practice earlier to meet you. But ended up, his shopping bug got into you and you really started shopping too. 
"SungJong..I am tired. I want to go back." You looked at the amount of shopping and walking you had done. 
"Alright then. But, one last thing." he said , gesturing you to follow him. You did so, following him into a supermarket. 
"A tub of cookies and cream ice cream and we are all set." he said.
"What's that for?"you asked.
"Oh, in case you are still depress over your results.. we can have a movie marathon and eat the ice cream." he beamed.
"SungJong, you just want the ice cream to yourself right? And you are going to use me as an excuse so that you can eat it, and won't be scolded by your managers if you gain weight right?" your eyes closed to a slit as you stared at him.
"Ah... I.. I got caught, how did you even know?" he laughed sheepishly.
"Hello, dear boyfriend. Cookies and cream is you favourite ice cream. Mine is Coffee. Obviously that was meant for you." you shook your head.
" Oh... right.. haha.. uhm I can get the coffee if you want to.." he was about to walk away but you stopped him.
"Just get it. Seeing how much you have tried to cheer me up today. Cookies and cream then." you nodded, letting him have his way this time round. 

~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~                    

I have my first request, from Miss_XaPi (: hehe for MyungSoo (but I will do the other boys too.)
When he got jealous you are meeting a guy friend. OR When he dislike it when you are wearing too revealing clothes.
I will probably do both. Will update one of it, hopefully by Friday.

Till then... SEE YA SOON (: