WHEN HE GOT JEALOUS YOU ARE MEETING A GUY FRIEND (PART2)

7 GUYS . 7 COLOURS . 7 STORIES

DongWoo :

"Jagiya!!! What are you doing today? I am free now!" your boyfriend, DongWoo shouted cheerfully into the phone. 
"Nothing much. I am rotting at home. Let's go out then." you replied enthusiastically.
"Alright then. I will come by in about 15 minutes." he replied and hung up. You quickly got dressed in jeans and a white buttoned blouse. 
Soon, DongWoo came over and you two walked towards a restaurant nearby for lunch. 
"Eo? ~~~~? You are ~~~~ right?" a guy bumped into you by accident but managed to recognise you.
"Yes I am.. You are.... OH! JunHo?! I haven't seen you in a while! " you beamed. JunHo was your bestie and table mate in  high school.
"This is?" JunHo pointed at DongWoo.
"Oh, he is INFINITE's Rapper and dancer, Jang DongWoo." you introduced.
"Ah, nice to meet you. I am JunHo. ~~~~ best friend." he beamed. 
"Dongie, give me a moment. I want to chat with him for a while." you requested.
"Alright." DongWoo nodded grumpily. 
5 minutes, 10 minutes... you did not know that you had taken up so much time.
"Jagiya~~~~" DongWoo came to interrupt you two. "Jagiya~~~" he kept going round about you. 
"Jagiya~~ Your boyfriend is dying of hunger, and you are still talking to another guy." he whined like a small kid. 
"Uh.. he is your boyfriend? Wah I didn't know my dearest ~~~~ could snatch up such handsome man." JunHo ruffled your hair, causing DongWoo to explode with jealousy.
"Hehe, YAH! You look down on me?" you punch JunHo back lightly. DongWoo wasn't very fond of the skinship that you two just had. 
"I think I should not bother you then. Your boyfriend seems jealous." JunHo teased.
"YAH! But it is ok." you brushed his comment away. "Oh, we should exchange numbers. I lost contact with you ever since we graduated." you said, taking out your phone.
"Uhm.. sorry. I am really dying of hunger. And yea, stay away from my girlfriend." DongWoo finally spoke, pulling you away.
"SORRY JUNHO!!! I.....if we meet again.. I AM SO SORRY!!" you shouted as DongWoo dragged you away.
"YAH! What is this? Why didn't you introduce me as your boyfriend? Which girl would just initiate and ask for the guy's number? And right in front of their boyfriend too.... I am hungry and it is ok?!" DongWoo shot you lots of question.
"Aing!~~ is my DongBaby jealous?" you tried to do aegyo, knowing he couldn't resist it. 
"No.. no I am not jealous. A hungry man is an angry man. Have you forgotten?" he quoted.
"You are just jealous. admit it." you argued.
You two started arguing back and forth, until your lunch was served.
"Let's just stop here. I am jealous. I hated the way you would giggle and smile at other guys. Smile only for me alright?" DongWoo admitted defeat as you smiled brightly at him, blushing.

 

WooHyun : 

Thanks to WooHyun, you have made friends with quite a number of idols, 91-liners especially. 
"Key oppa?" you gave a phone call to WooHyun's best friend.
"Ah neh? ~~~~ right?" he asked.
"Neh, I am so sorry. But, my anniversary with WooHyun oppa is coming up soon. I want to buy something for him or create an event, but I have no idea." you answered, defeated.
"Ah, you need my help right?" Key oppa sensed it right away.
"Neh.. hehe.." you chuckled.
"Anything for my bestie's girlfriend. I am free now. Where will you be?" he asked. You two decided to meet at Itaewon. As usual, Key oppa came with a full disguise so no one will recognise him. 
"OH MY GOSH!!" Key oppa shrieked all of a sudden. 
"What what?" you were afraid that his fans had recognised him and started to take pictures of him.
"There!!" he pointed to the front. Your eyes widened too. Seeing WooHyun and SungGyu walking towards you two, but they have not seemed to notice you.
"Ugh. Fancy meeting him here." you gave yourself a facepalm.
"~~~~?" he finally saw you. "Who is this? You are out with a guy? And you didn't tell me?" WooHyun questioned.
"WooHyunnie oppa." You cooed.
"Wahh.. so you thought I am having a schedule, and you can play around?" WooHyun's out burst made you very mad. How could he just accuse you like this?
"Uhm.... guys.. don't fight." Key oppa tried to salvage.
"You.. who are you?! What are you doing with my girlfriend?" WooHyun gave Key oppa a push. "Who are you to bother about us?"
"WooHyun, stop." SungGyu oppa tried to calm him down. 
"WooHyunnie oppa, it is not what you think." you explained.
"Then what? Do you know how worried I will be every time you go out with your friends? I will be worried what if you fall, what if you catch a cold due to the strong wind, what if you become hungry and there isn't nice food around. And here you are out with a guy." WooHyun accused again.
This time, you started crying. Well, you cried partially because WooHyun was blaming you. He didn't trust you. But then you were crying mainly because you never knew worried WooHyun will be. He always seemed so carefree on screen, throwing hearts and sorts. But you never knew he was deeply worried. 
"YAH! Nam WooHyun!! Is this how you treat your girlfriend?!" Key oppa scolded.
"YAH! Who are you to call me Nam Woo.......KEY?!" WooHyun's eyes widened as he saw his best friend right in front.
"I......... You..... I treated you as my best friend and now you are out with my girlfriend?" WooHyun accused Key. 
"No no... it is not like that." Key explained. But he wasn't sure if he should reveal your plan.
"I was the one who asked key oppa out. Our anniversary is nearing. You practically have everything given to you by your fans, so I don't know what to get for you. I called Key oppa out so I could get help from him. Yet, yet you are blaming Key oppa now." you sobbed. WooHyun was shocked by your confession.
"Is... is it true?" WooHyun asked Key. Key nodded in silence.
"~~~~ I..I am truly sorry. I was just jealous. I wasn't in my right state of mind just now. And about the anniversary....I don't need anything. I don't need presents or events. I just want you by my side." WooHyun was rubbing his grease on you.
"Ewwww.. WooHyun please stop.. we are running out of washing detergent so please stop your grease." SungGyu oppa teased, causing you to chuckle.
"Aww, my princess is laughing now?" he pinched your cheeks.

HoYa : 

"Who was that?" he asked curiously.
"Oh, just some oppa of mine." you replied him sweetly.
"Oppa? New friend?" he got more edgy.
"Uhm, I knew him quite a while. We just gotten closer lately after a group activity." you replied like nothing happened. 
"Oh, I see." that was all he replied. Deep down you know that HoYa was jealous of you meeting other guys. But you two had an agreement before to respect each other's privacy. As much as he will be meeting those pretty female idols during broadcast and stuff, you could hang out with your guy friends too. 
"Can you don't hang out with the guy anymore? I don't really like him." HoYa broke the silence. 
"But why? He is my classmate." you replied, slightly agitated that he was trying to control who you should meet.
"He just doesn't seem nice. Well, you know, some guys can tell what other guys are like." HoYa tried to explain himself. 
"You sounded like you were choosing a boyfriend for yourself. Did Kang JunHee's bug got into you?" you tried to joke.
"Baby, I am serious. I don't want you to end up getting hurt because I feel that he might try to toy with you in the future." HoYa's face turned gloomy. 
"HoYa, I know you are worried. But I know where I stand too. You are my boyfriend. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I really fell for him? And if INSPIRITS find out too, I will be long dead." you teased. 
"But I...." you sealed his lips with a kiss before he could say anything else.
"HoYa, I know you are jealous too. I know you have this complex since I am not a celebrity, it is even harder for you to meet me, you tend to think that you cannot take care of me properly. But HoYa, seeing you dance on stage, seeing you rap and sing, seeing you trying to knock GrandpaGyu out during variety shows is more than enough." you talked to him. 
"Gomawoyo." he pursed his lips shyly.
"Why are you thanking me?" you asked.
"For being so understanding." he replied.
"Yah, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I kept bothering you 24/7? Look at you. You lost weight again." you pouted, hugging his slim waist. 
"I had to diet for our concert." he smiled. 
"No no... I say no to dieting well for today. Cause I am craving for buffet and you, Mr Lee HoWon, you are going to come with me and eat too, so I won't look like a hungry pig." you insisted.
"I should call my manager and discuss first." HoYa took out his phone. Before he could start speaking, you snatch away the phone and spoke instead.
"HyoAn oppa~~?" you cooed. "I am going for a buffet and, is it alright if HoYa comes along with me?" you pleaded. Their manager, HyoAn knew you very well, so it was easy to negotiate with him.
"Arasso, but tell him, he would have to work out doubly hard to burn off then." HyoAn oppa replied.
"Assa!! Gomawoyo!!" you cheered and hung up the phone.
"HE AGREES!!" you cheered, purposefully keeping the working out part away from him so that he will enjoy his meal. 
"OK LETS GO!!!" HoYa grabbed you by your wrist and started running as if a small kid. You could only chuckle.