WHEN HE GOT JEALOUS YOU ARE MEETING A GUY FRIEND (PART1)

7 GUYS . 7 COLOURS . 7 STORIES

SungGyu : 

"Who is this guy? What is his address? Handphone and house telephone number? What does his parents do? Hmm, have I missed out anything else?" he asked himself.
"Yea, you probably left out his Korean Security Number too." you ignored him and continued packing your bag for tomorrow.
"Hello? Young lady. How can I just let you go to a guys house like this? No." he refused. 
"Oppa, he is my classmate. Not some ert. He has to take care of his younger siblings that's why I suggested to go his house for project work." you reasoned. If seen outside, everyone would have thought that you two were having a couples' bicker. But truthfully, he is just your older brother. You are his only sister. He treats you even dearer than he treats his INFINITE members and his ex-es. He rarely comes home to stay, but does so if your parents were going overseas and you are left alone. You are already 19, but he doesn't feel safe.
"I want you to call me every hour then. Take a proof shot of your project work too." he was acting like a jealous boyfriend. "Your oppa travels 2 hours every time to get back home to accompany you, yet now you are going out to meet a guy to do project." you sulked. 
"Oppa! I am 19 for goodness sake. I am independent. You could have just stayed in your dorm and called me every night to make sure I am safe." you argued. 
"And if only you would put this amount of jealousy on your girlfriends, you wouldn't have broken up with them." you accidentally dug up his past.
"I...." he was speechless.
"Oppa, I .. I am sorry." you apologised. 
"I was just worried." he turned around and walked into his room.
"Oppa?" You peeped in.
"Just go. You wouldn't want a guy to wait." he shoved you away.
"Oppa, I am sorry. I didn't mean to rack up the past." you looked at him guiltily.
"Never mind. You are right. I was too jealous and overprotective of you." he said. 
"Oppa, I promise, I will be back by 7pm. And we will go for dinner alright. Don't eat dinner without me. I will kill you for sure." you threatened, but with a joking tone, trying to ease the tension around.
"Arraso, I have no schedules today too." he smiled back weakly. 
With a slightly heavy heart, you left the house to do your project.

SungYeol : 

"~~~~ noona!!" you heard a young boy's voice and saw SungJong running to you.
"Eo? SungJong ah. What brings you here today?" You asked.
"Did something happen to SungYeol hyung and noona lately?" he questioned.
"Ung? Nope. Not that I know of. What is wrong?"
"SungYeol hyung is going crazy. He keeps pranking us these few days. He pranks us so much that SungGyu hyung and HoYa hyung nearly got injured. Did you two fight?" SungJong asked innocently.
"Nope. Did you ask if something happened in his family?" you were getting worried. 
"I doubt so. The last time SungYeol hyung went so crazy was after a fight with you too. That's why I am here to ask." SungJong explained.
"Let me think.." you squinted your eyes, trying to recall if you had done anything to upset SungYeol that much.
"I think I know why.." You snapped your fingers. "Let's go to the dorm then.." you said, following SungJong.
"Hyungs..I am home." SungJong announced. The other INFINITE members saw you and greeted you.
"Aww, my Yeollie baby, are you jealous that I was out with a guy that day?" You poked his belly.
"Go away. Go spend time with him. Go." SungYeol kicked you off his bed. You knew he was clearly jealous. A jealous choding, was like a small kid, not wanting to share his toys. 
"Choding Yeollie. If you are going to continue throwing tantrums, I am going to ignore you then." you gave him a warning. He may be 4 months older than you. But sometimes you wonder if he was suppose to be younger. 
"And, even if you are angry and jealous, you can't go hurt others. Do you understand?" you talked it out to him. His wet, puppy-liked eyes stared into you.
"Yes, I am sorry. I should not have cancelled on our date since you barely have time to meet me. But, my professor just pushed forward the submission date of our project, that's why I had to meet JaeMin on that day to get our project done. Please forgive me alright?" you snuck back onto his bed, trying to get his forgiveness.
"Really?" he pouted. You nodded, giving him a kiss.
"It will never happen again. I promise." you told him.

MyungSoo :

 

(sorry.. haha I had to use DaeRyong's name.... I couldn't think of any names at that moment...and DaeRyong just popped up.)
 
You felt someone glaring at you as you took a sip of your Iced Americano. 
"Is anything wrong?" your friend, DaeRyong, realised your uneasiness.
"Ah nothing. I am fine." You brushed it off. 
"Shall we start?" DaeRyong asked, taking out his laptop. You nodded and moved to sit beside him so it will be easier to discuss the project. 
"OH MY GOSH!!" You shrieked. Seeing the one person right at the table in front, glaring at you. 
"What? What is wrong?" DaeRyong asked, looking around.
"Uh.... uh..." you were loss for words. MyungSoo stood up and walked towards the two of you, sitting down at your initial seat.
"Uhm, do we know you?"  DaeRyong asked MyungSoo.
"She does." he glared at DaeRyong.
"Uhm..  DaeRyong .. " you needed some help. You knew MyungSoo was angry. Well, a jealous MyungSoo was also an angry MyungSoo. Many times you have about how you like Jay Park more than him, and he gets all furious. 
"You said you were going to be busy today. Fancy meeting you in a cafe." his words stabbed right into you.
"MyungSoo, I am busy. He is my partner and we are doing a project." you explained. 
"Uhm, am I missing out on anything?"  DaeRyong was even more lost.
"Hi, I am Kim MyungSoo. Visual and vocal of INFINITE. I am her boyfriend." he introduced himself coldly, wary of his 'so-called rival'.
"Oh, I am DaeRyong. Her classmate and project partner." DaeRyong was so clueless he happily introduced himself. 
"Dae..I am so sorry. Can we do this project another day? I think I am in a little trouble." you apologised.
"See you in school tomorrow." You said and pulled MyugnSoo out.
"Dae?! Did you just call him Dae? and not... what is his name again?!" MyungSoo could not believe his own ears.
"DaeRyong." you filled him in.
"Ah right.. you... wahhh..." he slapped his hand on his neck.
"Well he has a twin and they are both in my class. So we naturally call them by the different character." you explained.
"Oh.. twins.. that's even a celebratory for you right?" he hissed. "So what? He is called DaeRyong, so his other twin is called DaeBak?" MyungSoo's sarcasm and joke was just too hilarious you broke out laughing.
"HAHAHAHAHA... SoRyong.. SoRyong.." you said laughed.
"What so wrong?! No? His brother isn't called DaeBak?" MyungSoo snapped.
"His twin is called SoRyong.. not DaeBak... HAHAHA... Awww, my Myungie is jealous right??" you laughed and patted his lightly.
"YAH!! I am still angry. Who says you could violate me?" MyungSoo tackled you. 
 
SungJong : 
 
"Go away. I am not going to talk to you." SungJong shifted himself to the other end of the bench.
"SungJong... please, don't be angry with me." You pleaded.
"SungJong ah~~" you tugged on his sleeve when he didn't reply.
"Yes it is my fault that I didn't tell you beforehand, but he is a new classmate of mine. He just came to Korea not long ago, so I had to show him around since I was the class chairman." you explained. 
"Do you know how dangerous it is? For a girl and a guy to be out till so late?" he finally responded. 
"And, he is from America. Don't you feel anything? I mean look at the way he hugged you goodbye. They way he looked at you just before you entered the building." SungJong nagged. You could feel that he was 49% worried and 51% jealous. Partly because SungJong is busy being an idol, he hardly have the time to spend with you. 
"Awww, are you worried about my safety?" you beamed cheekily.
"No. Why would I? I could care less about your safety." he rolled his eyes.
"Aww, then you are jealous right??" You tried to dig something out of him.
"Ye..... NO!! Who says I am jealous? I am smarter, cuter, more handsome, more popular than he is." he quickly stood up and walked away knowing that he was nearly caught by me.
"Oh... true that.. but uhm, David's more masculine than you. His muscles are so..." you were practically floating.
"YAH!!! You..You, I forbid you to see him again!!" SungJong's jealousy made him blow.
"But he is my tablemate." you teased.
"I am calling your school to change his class." SungJong replied. 
 
 
 
Sorry, couldn't think of a storyline for DongWoo, WooHyun and HoYa yet. Will update as soon as I can.