WHEN YOU ARE SICK (PART 1)

7 GUYS . 7 COLOURS . 7 STORIES

SungGyu :

Knowing that the INFINITE boys have no schedules today, you snuck into their dorm early in the morning to give them a surprise. But you were surprised yourself.
"Aish, these boys. Why can't they make an effort to stack their shoes into the cupboard when they take their shoes off?" you sighed, seeing a huge pile of shoes. 
Putting the groceries into the kitchen, you went back and started to pick up their shoes pair by pair. You were already not feeling well and having a slight fever. The squatting down to pick up their shoes and standing back up to put their shoes into the cupboard was making things worse for you. You shook your head, trying to get the headache out. Soon, you were done with the cleaning and you had to go to the kitchen to clean up their dishes before you could start preparing breakfast. The heat was getting into you, your body wasn't going according to how you wanted it too. 
"Noona?!" you heard a shrieked, turning your head to find a sleepy, muddled head SungYeol.
"Eo, Yeollie ah, Mianhae, did I wake you up?" you apologised for the noise of the pans. 
"Ani. I am the earliest to wake up." he boasted. "I will go wake the hyungs up." he said.
"Let SungGyu sleep in." you instructed and he nodded.
Soon, one by one, the cute boys, with their bed hairs, trudged their way into the leaving room. Only SungYeol and SungJong was sane enough to come help out. Thankfully, they helped, or you might have fainted. After getting done with the breakfast, you rushed into SungGyu's bedroom, closing the door behind. You didn't want to let the younger boys know that you were sick. They will definitely be very worried and apologetic. You didn't want SungGyu to know too, but you were feeling very very terrible right now that you even thought of going to the hospital.
Walking towards SungGyu's bed, you nearly collapsed. You shifted yourself so now you were sitted on his bed, you head placed on his chest.
"SungGyu yah~~" you started sobbing a little. You were shivering, your body was burning hot, and the headache was getting worse. Usually you would just ignore the fact that you were sick, but today, it was taking too much toll on you.
"Jagiya??" he shifted a little. "JAGIYA?! Why are you burning?!" the heat from your forehead was radiating onto his chest.
"SungGyu yah~~ I.. please.. bring me to the doctor." you pleaded. 
"YAH YAH!!! Nam WooHyun!! Jang DongWoo!!" SungGyu called the other 2 members in.
"Mwoyah hyung?" they whined, stomping in.
"Call GeoNam hyung! ~~~~ is very sick. I need to bring her to the hospital now." their eyes widened in shock seeing the state you are in.
"Jagiya, don't worry. GeoNam hyung will be here very soon. He will send us to the hospital." SungGyu was panicking. "Stay with me alright?" he kept talking as your eyes kept drooping. 
"NOONA?!" SungJong came running in. "Noona!! Are you alright? Noona don't scare me!" SungJong started crying. 
"Yah yah.. don't scare her like this." SungGyu scolded the younger.
"GeoNam hyung is rushing over now. We will help her to the basement." WooHyun came in to inform. 
"AhhH!! Where is GeoNam hyung?!?!" SungGyu was getting fidgetty. 
"Ahh, can't wait. Just go take APink's van." WooHyun suggested. Without any warning, SungGyu scooped you up in a bridal style and rushed over to APink's manager.
"Noona, so sorry. Please, I need to rush to the hospital right now." SungGyu pleaded. 
"But APink have a schedule.." the panda manager was confused. 
"Unnie, it is ok.. Uhm, we will get INFINITE sunbaenim's manager to send us over later. ~~~~unnie is more important. She looks very weak now." ChoRong poked her head out of the van, and asked all the other girls to get off the van first.
"Thank you very much. Thank you very much." SungGyu kept thanking them before finally closing the door. You were then rushed to the hospital for treatment.
 

DongWoo : 

"Jagiya!!!" your dearest dino boyfriend squealed through the phone call.
"You are coming down to the fan meet party right? Right right right?" his hyperactive self was activated. 
"Uhm. Yea. I will be going down." you spoke as little as possible. Your throat was hurting a lot and you were running a fever too, what more the cold, chilly winter was getting into you, but you didn't want to disappoint your boyfriend as it was his birthday too.
"Hehe, arasso, see you then. Oh, call me when you reach, I will get the guard to you in." he said too.
"Eo. see you later." you smiled to yourself. 
After getting dressed up and ready, you headed towards the venue. The guard soon came out and you were led into the back stage.
"Eo? ~~~ noona annyeong." SungJong was the first to see and greet you. You smiled and nodded your head. You wanted as little conversation as possible.
"Jagiya~~" you were shocked by a change in voice. It did not sound like your usual Dino. You turned around only to find the greaseball WooHyun throwing hearts at you.
"YAH YAH YAH!! Nam WooHyun, stay away from my girl." DongWoo rushed out of the changing room topless, causing you to blush. WooHyun chuckled and rushed off. DongWoo came up and gave you a hug, while still being topless.
"Why are you burning hot?" he questioned.
"I... You are topless." you brushed him off.
"Oh.. oh uhm.. sorry. " he rushed back in and the stylist put his shirt on and styled it nicely for him. 
Soon, it was time for you to join the fans at the audience area. DongWoo wanted to pull you in for a kiss, but you gave him an excuse saying that you would kiss him only after he pulls off a perfect stage. In actual fact, you would afraid he would catch your virus. 
"INFINITE INFINITE INFINITE~~ KIM SUNGGYU~~ JANG DONGWOO~~ NAME WOOHYUN~~ LEE HOWON~~ LEE SUNGYEOL~~ KIM MYUNGSOO~~ LEE SUNGJONG~~ INFINITE JJANG!!" INSPIRITs cheered and cheered. You smiled, seeing how successful the boys are. 
The fan meet started with a bang. DongWoo looked for you and sent you a secret wink every now and then. WooHyun and HoYa purposely irritate DongWoo by moving towards your direction and throw hearts at you. Their stage presence was so good that you forgot you were sick. 
Jumping up and down along with the other fans, screaming your lungs out even though your throat hurts a lot. 
"Thank you very much for coming down." the members gave their thanks one by one. They left the stage and came out quickly, ending with the final encore song 1/3. 
You were jumping up and down again, but this time, you started to feel very giddy and was having a bad headache too. Right before the song came too the end, you find yourself jumping up, but only the black out in mid-air. You did not know what happened next.
"OH MY GOD!!" fans around you shrieked. The boys looked at the direction, especially DongWoo. He prayed hard it wasn't you as he scanned around. But it was hard as most of the fans around was facing the ground, looking at you, so he couldn't really find out where you were.
"DONGWOO OPPA!! ~~~~ unnie fainted!!" a fan recognised you and shouted out.
"No. NO. NO!" DongWoo's greatest fear was met. He dropped his mike, jumped off the stage, over the barricade to where you were lying.
"~~~ wake up. wake up please." He shook you. In an instant, he picked you up, got the guards to open the barricade as he rushed in, and entered under the stage, rushing towards the waiting room. 
"Ugh.." you woke up soon after he placed you on the sofa.
"Oppa, what.. what happened?" you questioned. "The fan meet ended?!" you were shocked.
"Jagiya. You were sick, why didn't you tell me?" DongWoo started brawling. "I would not have annoyed you to come even though it was my birthday too." 
"DongWoo ah, how is ~~~" SungGyu oppa asked.
"I am fine. *coughs* Sorry for causing a commotion in your fan meet." you apologised.
"No more talking. We are sorry for not taking care of our fans too." SungGyu oppa said in a leader like manner, but jokingly. 
"Have you seen the doctor?" DongWoo asked. You shook your head.
"Aigoo, can you stop being so stubborn and see the doctor for once?" he chided. "You are so sick. Your throat hurts too right?" he predicted and you nodded.
"But I..*coughs*"
"Let's get you to the doctor and get some medicine, and you are going to stay in our dorm while I take care of you until you recover." DongWoo instructed before you could finish your sentence. 
You smiled, knowing you could never win an argument with this motherly boyfriend of yours, especially when you are sick with a very bad throat which forbids you from talking much. 
 

WooHyun :

(Please note. ANJEL5 is just a fictional girl group. And you happen to be the maknae of the girl group, and WooHyun is dating you.)

"Annyeong hasaeyo." INFINITE greeted their hoobaes, ANJEL5. 
"Annyeong hasaeyo INFINITE sunbaenim." ANJEL5 greeted back. 
ANJEL5 was filiming their own variety show and INFINITE happened to be the guest for today's filming. WooHyun hadn't told you that as he wanted to give you a surprise.
"Jei noona, where is ~~~~?" WooHyun asked, not seeing you around.
"Ah, your girlfriend went for an IV Drip. She didn't tell you?" Jei replied. 
"She is sick?!" WooHyun's eyes now widened.
"Oh no. I think I wasn't suppose to let you know." Jei realised that you had not told your boyfriend. 
"Annyeong hasaeyo. Sorry I am late." your weak voice resounded in WooHyun's ear.
"Jagiya.." WooHyun ran straight up to you.
"Eo? Why are you here?" you were shocked to see him, and then spotting INFINITE around.
"Why didn't you tell me you are sick?" his face saddened.
"I am sorry. I didn't want you to worry. And being an idol, it is common for us to fall sick if we receive a lot of stres and little sleep." you knew that he would understand.
"Next time tell me alright?" he asked, though more like ordered.
"Eo. But why are you here?" you asked again.
"Hehe, we are today's special guest. Surprised?" he grinned.
"You better choose me if there is a couple game then. Or you will suffer." you threatened. You know how WooHyun will probably choose your unnies just to irritate you, and make the show better since everyone knows that you two are dating. 
"I won't. I promise. I will stay by your side in case something happens to you." WooHyun said.
Soon, filming started. Not sure if it was because you are sick, WooHyun was treating you with extra care. He kept looking at you, he did his best in the games too so that you won't be too stressed out.
"WooHyun ah, girlfriend is girlfriend, but don't you think you should have some restrain while filming?" SungGyu oppa joked. 
"Oppa~~" you tried to reason out.
"Arraso arraso, go for your date." the other oppas teased along.
"Choose between INSPIRIT and our maknae." Jei unnie purposely questioned.
"~~~~! Definitely my darling first. But I will never forget INSPIRITs too." WooHyun oppa turned into a greaseball.
"Are you saying this because I am not feeling well?" you asked.
"Nope. I would definitely choose you over INSPIRITs first." WooHyun assured.
"Aigoo, PD-nim, can you turn off the camera for a while?" the other oppas asked, jokingly wanting to give WooHyun oppa a punch for his greasiness. 

 


HI!!! I am back (: I will be uploading part 2 soon. But the scenarios will be shorter than this though. I am running out of ideas actually. Hehe so sorry.