WHEN YOU DID BADLY FOR YOUR EXAMS

7 GUYS . 7 COLOURS . 7 STORIES

Well, I just got my results back today.. yes I DID BADLY :( I wanted to update the other 2 fics, but I did not have the mood to... so I am here, creating a new scenario fic. HAHA....

~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~                    

SUNGGYU :

"How did my baby girl do for her exams?" he scooted right in front. 
Looking up from the Iced Americano you were sipping, you shot him a death glare. 
"Awwww, someone did badly?" he probed. You were getting irritated. Look at the way his eyes are smiling. 
"Shut up. I don't want to talk about it." you hissed. 
"Come on. Tell me. I won't laugh." he promised.
"You won't laugh but you will nag." you snapped. You did not want to tell him. Well, 50% was because you didn't want to hear him nagging. But the other 50% was because you were afraid of seeing his disappointed face. 
"Come on.. just tell me alright. I mean, you studied so hard. You were practically squeezing every single information out from the books and stuffing into your brain." he tried to cheer you up. Giving up, you opened the message that your school's office had sent. The message containing your results. You pushed your phone towards him and looked else where.
"A, B+, B+, C+, D+" you heard his voice getting softer and softer as your grades went lower and lower...
"YOU GOT A D+?!" you were jolted out of you seat. You shut your eyes tightly waiting for his nagging session to come. But it did not. 
"Sung... SungGyu?" you finally spoke, staring guiltily at him. 
"Well, uhm, you did your best." that was all he said. 
"SungGyu.. please.. just nag at me. My parents are already giving me the silent treatment, you can't either." you were practically pleading.
"But I can't do anything." he replied sadly.
" Just nag. Oh please.."
"YAH!! What is this?! I told you to study harder. Not just memorise. And I asked you to stop watching those videos of me. You....." he nagging went on and on as you started sobbing. Finally, someone willing to talk to you.
"Come on, don't cry..." he started patting my back after his long lecture. 
"I am sorry GyuGyu, I didn't mean to do so badly." you continued sobbing.
"It is over. Just do better for the next semester alright? Everything is alright. " he comforted you. 

 

DongWoo : 

"Awww, it is just a D! It is not the end of the world!!" DongWoo was going round and round, making you all so giddy.
"Dong..please just stop moving. I am already all stressed up with my results and you are making me giddy." You closed your eyes. 
"Oh sorry." he sat down immediately, but went on. "No, but seriously. It is just a D. Oh wait, it is not just a D. I mean. Ugh.." he kept contradicting himself.
"It is a freaking D that pulls my cummulative results down!!" you erupted. How could someone still stay so cheerful.
"Uhm, yes.. that.. but uhm.. I mean, the results are there, you can't do anything right? I know how much you had worked for the exams. I had to practically call your parents to nag at you to go to sleep." he tried to reason it out. 
"Well, but.. AHH!! I don't know. Screw this." you crumpled the results slip. Thank goodness it was the results slip you printed and not the official one given by the school. 
"I know!!" he beamed once again, flashing his every big white teeth. "Come with me." he grabbed your bag in one hand and you arm in another, pulling you along. 
"DongWoo, I am not in the mood of doing anything right now." You sighed as you regretted following him. 
"Come on. Loser shall treat the winner to samgyupsal." he taunted. 
"DongWoo, I am serious." You said, standing in the middle of the basketball court as he was running to get a basketball.
"I know you well, intensify ball games are you favourites to kill stress." he replied running back. He knew you too well. 
*Pang* he did a check, but you were so lazy to catch the ball, it hit your torso instead. Stepping back a few steps due to the impact, you continued standing there, glaring at him.
"Come on!!" he bounced the ball at you once again, jummping up and down.
"YOU.ARE.SO.DEAD.JANG.DONG.WOO." You hissed, the third time he threw the ball at you. Catching it, you sped pass him and shot the first basket, but missed. 
"See! I can't even do well no." You slumped on the ground.
"Come on!!" He pulled you up and and shoved the ball into your hands. You knew very well that DongWoo just wanted to cheer you up. Everytime you missed a shot, he would laugh and shoots one himself. But this time, he didn't he gave you a chance again. Gathering every ounce of energy you have, you did a shoot. And in it went.
"I DID IT DONGWOO!! I DID IT!!" You started jumping up and down.
"Yes yes, you did it. That's my girl." he replied calmly. "So game on??" he asked. Before you could even reply, he sped pass you and did a shoot himself.
"YAH!! That's CHEATING!!" you whined.
"Too bad!!" he stuck out his tongue.
And so, the competition went on, and yes, you lose, but DongWoo still insisted on treating you.

 

WooHyun : 

"~aing ~aing ~aing" he started doing bunny aegyos around you. 
"Nam WooHyun. STOP" you demanded, banging the table of your school's cafeteria.
"Aww, what has gotten in my princess? I don't think your period is now right?" he teased.
"Ok, ok, I am sorry." he raised his hands, as if surrendering when he saw you death glare. 
"MiHye ah, stop crying. Your results isn't that bad." two girls walked passed and WooHyun overheard their conversation.
"Oh..." he made a remark. Your finals results were out today, and you did very badly. 
"I am sorry. I didn't know. I should have been more sensitive." he apologised. You felt a little sorry too, since the greasy Nam WooHyun you knew was hardly like that, other than when he is crying on stage. He was one of the mood makers in INFINITE, so making him apologise and seeing him so sad, you felt bad.
"Sorry WooHyun, I shouldn't have just shouted at you. I..I lost my mind for a moment." You apologised too after some logical thinking. 
"Nah, I was in the wrong too. I should have known." he smiled. 
But soon, it was as if he lost his mind too, he started throwing hearts at you. Big ones, small ones, greasy ones..... 
"WooHyun ah~~" you cooed.
"Eo?" he paused for a moment.
"Thank you." you gave him a weak smile.
"That's all?" he pouted. 
"Yuppx. What else do you want?" you tilted your head. You knew clearly what he wanted, but nah, you weren't really in the mood to do so.
"After all those hearts I threw at you? That's all you could reply with?" he crossed his arms and continued pouting like a small kid. 
"Come on, let's go." You sneakily stood up and pretended to walk away. 
"Yah yah. wait..." he called out, chasing after you. Taking this opportunity, you quickly turned around, causing him to bump right into you. Lips to lips.
"YAH! WooHyun! What do you think you are doing?!" You chided.
"You...you... if you wanted to kiss me that much, just say so. Don't try to steal it from me." he smirked.
"Anyways, thank you once again." You gave him a light peck one more time.

 

HoYa :

"HoYa?" You peeped into INFINITE's dance studio. He was learning the new dance for INFINITE's next album so that he can help the choreographer to teach the other members later. 
"Eo? You came straight from school?" he noticed you were in your school uniform. 
"Ung." You nodded. 
"How's school?" he asked, still checking his own moves from the mirror, not paying much attention to you.
"So.So." you replied, finding a seat. You were kind of upset that HoYa didn't notice the unhappiness in your voice. 
"Is it alright if I continue loaning your HoYa for an hour. We will be done quickly." the choreographer teased you two.
"It is alright." you flashed a weak smile at him. 
"Here." Hoya said, taking off his jacket so that you could place over your lap. Well, can't blame that the school's skirt is so short. 
You sat there, watching his moves with awe, but the tiredness and the stress was overwhelming you that you fell asleep. Without knowing, your folder slipped off a little, and your results slip 'snucked out'.  HoYa noticed you sleeping and so he went over and quickly laid you down properly so that your neck won't hurt later. He saw the slip and pulled it out, mentally reading your grades.
"Ah, I should have more sense. No wonder you didn't sound good today." he kind of scolded himself. 
"Can we call it a day today?" he asked the choreographer. He agreed. Placing your head on his lap, he you soft hair.
"I am sorry, I have been to busy to even notice." he apologised. You woke up slightly later.
"Oppa? I am sorry I fell asleep." You sat up immediately.
"Nah it is alright. I know you have been stressed by your results. I just wanted to let you have more rest." he nodded understandingly.
"I..How did you?" you looked down as he pointed at your folder. 
"I have an idea." he said, jumping up. Confused, you continued sitting there. 
"HOYA!! IT IS SO NOISY!!!" you screamed as loud music started blasting.
"LET'S DANCE!!!" he screamed back. 
You were against the idea, but after much pushings from him, you started to move your body and soon enough, you were shuffling to INFINITE's song, 1/3.
"SEE I TOLD YOU!! LET'S JUST PARTEH!!!" he jumped around. 
You could only laugh at your boyfriend's hard work in trying to cheer you up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~

OK...I will update the other 3 members (SungYeol, MyungSoo and SungJong) tomorrow. 
Hope you will like this and support by commenting and subscribing. 
THANK YOU (: