Did the trick work?:O

Our Lovely Ending

Author's POV

Song Ji's stepbrother, Kris, had arrived in Korea 2 days before April Fool to adapt to the culture there. BaekHo, Ren, Minhyun, Aron and Song Ji had made contact with him during his stay and met up with him to discuss with him about the plans. But JR on the other hand isn't that dumb to be fooled easily. So... Will it work? Or fail?

 

APRIL FOOL DAY= MISSION DAY

-Song JI's POV-

"Oppa. Here's the device." I handed him an earpiece.

"To stay in contact. Later, whatever they tell you, just go with it." I added while putting on mine.

"Arraso." He smiled.

I interwined my fingers with his and head into the house.

Everyone was busy with their stuffs. Well, their acting skills are good except JR.

"Annyeong guys! Meet my boyfriend." I announced and raised up our hands.

"Woohoo~ Congrats Song Ji!" Ren cheered.

I glances at JR. He was shocked and stiffened. His mouth was hanging open and he frowned.

"Is this a joke or something Song Ji?" He asked.

"Wae-yo? Jealous I have a boyfriend? Go get a girlfriend instead. Boyfriend doesn't suit you." I mocked.

"B-But. You and me. We were a couple! I mean we ARE a couple!" He shouted.

"When did you and Song Ji became a couple?" Minhyun asked, mantaining his calm face.

The others are trying not to laugh but the way Minhyun talks is too - funny. It sounded sarcastic and irony.

"It's like... last year! Don't you guys know anything about it?" He exclaimed.

"No. Even Song Ji didn't know about it. I bet you're the one having a crush one her hyung." BaekHo pointed.

"It's tooooooo late nan dongsae." Aron patted his shoulder.

"Anni. Andwae. What in the world happened?" He muttered, loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Want to hang out with us today?" Kris asked.

According to the script, we're suppose to go to the theme park to play today.

"Sure! Why not? Where shall we go?" Ren asked, sounding excited.

"Theme Park!" BaekHo shouted.

Minhyun glared at him. It was Kris's line.

"Wait, wait ,wait. We have to get this problem solved." JR stopped us.

"We ARE couple. But why are YOU with HIM instead of ME?" He pointed to Kris and I.

"We had never been together before JR." I explained.

"Panli~" Ren shouted.

"Last to get out will be paying for the tickets!" Aron shouted and ran out.

Kris and I ran out too. Leaving JR shocked.

"Ah, hyung! You'll be paying today! Did you bring your wallet along?" BaekHo placed his arm around JR's shoulder and said.

"Aish... Seriously, what's happening?" He answered.

"It's working!" Ren whispered through his device.

-Theme Park-

Author's POV

Song Ji and Kris acted like a couple to make JR jealous and confused. The others acted as if they didn't know anything. JR is still dumbfounded.

"Hyung, hyung, hyung! Buy this for me!" Ren pulled JR to a shop selling fanciful hairbands.

"I want this one!" BaekHo interrupted.

"Shoo." Ren shoved him away.

"Hyung should take this." Ren placed a cat ear hairband on JR's head.

"I should take this." Ren took a bear ear hairband and wear it on his head.

"I want this!" BaekHo pouted and took a minnie mouse hairband.

"There must be something wrong..." JR mumbled to himself.

"Hyung! Money~" Ren put out his hands.

"Wae-yo?" JR came to his senses and stare at them.

"You're the last to get out." BaekHo protests.

"Fine." He handed his wallet to Ren and the two kids ran to the counter.

"And the one on his head." Ren pointed to JR.

"Thanks for shopping here! Happy April Fool~" The cashier said with a smile.

"Kamsahamida!" Ren bowed and turned to see where JR is.

"Phew. Luckily hyung isn't here. He would have heard what the cashier said!" Ren whispered to BaekHo.

-JR's POV-

I sat down in the restaurant, looking at Song Ji and Kris.

"I'll go get some tissue." Song Ji stood up and left her sit.

Time to strike!

I manage to squeeze out of my place beside BaekHo.

"Where are you going?" BaekHo asked.

"Toilet." I lied.

I run to her and grab her wrist before running out.

-BaekHo's POV-

"Omo! Hyung ran out with Song Ji!" I saw JR pulling Song Ji away.

"Don't tell me..." Ren's eyes widened and looked at me.

-Song Ji's POV-

We came to a stop nearby, panting.

"Kim Jong Hyun!" I shouted at him after I stopped panting.

"Wh-" 

He leaned in and kiss me deeply.

"W-what are you doing?!" I hissed after pushing him away.

"I knew it." He smiled.

"There's people here..." I blushed.

"It's a trick." He hugged me and whispered.

"Boh?" I tried to sound shock.

"Yah! I have a boyfriend and you kissed me like this?" I tried to change the topic.

"I'm your boyfriend." He looked at me.

"My boyfriend is-" He kisses me again.

"Me." He whispered.

"Happy April Fool my dear." He winked.

"It's no fun at all." I pouted.

-JR's POV-

"Who's that guy?" I asked.

"My-" 

The next thing I knew, I fell on to the ground with blood coming out from my lips.

 

Yeah~ I update it again ^^ 

Here's KRIS ^^

tumblr_macwq5a2P61rez2d5o1_400.png