Misunderstanding (Part one)

Our Lovely Ending

-Song Ji's POV-

"Jonghyun, please stop it." I said, turning away from him.

"How could you be so intimate with him?" He grumbled.

"Jonghyun! For the last time, he's my best friend!" I shouted.

"Best friends? Why would you act like this if both of you are best friends?" He protests loudly.

"Urgh!" I shouted and walks off.

Flashback

"Are you going to do your homework at the library today?" Sungjae asks as he hold his bag straps.

tumblr_m397cgUBhX1rtre1yo2_250.jpg

"Yes. Wanna tag along?" I winked.

"Why not? I can help you with your lousy mathematics." He mocked.

"Yah! My math is not lousy!" I chased after him.

Sungjae was my best friend ever since I entered college after my two years in America. Unlucky for NU'EST and I, we were being allocated in different schools.

Ren and BaekHo entered the same college while Aron,Minhyun and JR went to another. JR had then, became a little too protective of me.

The library is located behind the park and I had to walk by the field to reach there.

"Finally!" I grabbed Sungjae by his bag and both of us went 'crash-landing' on to the ground.

I was lying on top of him and both of us started laughing hysterically. I lifted my body up and looked at him. Our eyes met and I froze. Sungjae looked into my eyes deeply and he started to move nearer. I realized we were just a few cm apart.

"Ah, we still need to go to the library." I said as I struggled to get up.

"Oh ya... right." He mumbled.

Suddenly, my hands slipped and I fell on him again. But this time, our lips were touching each other. Oh god.

I quickly struggled to get up but he just closes his eyes and hold on to me tighter. Then, someone pulled me away.

"JR?" I mumbled when I saw who pushed me away.

He was glaring at Sungjae, clenching his fists ready to erupt anytime.

"Jonghyun-ah." I ran up to him, ready to explain.

He grabbed my wrist and walked away. I turned back to look at Sungjae and gave him a go-home signal.

"Yah, you're hurting me." I tried to flung his hand off me but his grip was very strong.

This is the first time I saw him being like this and it's scaring me. He stopped at the alley and releases his grip. I rubbed my red and little bit swollen wrist and looked at him, back facing me.

"I can explain." I said.