Plan-O-Makers

Our Lovely Ending

-BaekHo's POV-

"Milk! Milk! Milk!" Ren whined as he pulled me to the dairy section.

"Yah! My arm's gonna break!" I groaned.

He releases his grip and ran to grab a carton of milk. Maybe a huge bottle of milk.

"Didn't we bought a HUGE bottle few days ago?" I said as he place it in the trolley.

"I finished it in... 3 days." He replied, showing a '3' on with his fingers.

"What?! That's like 1.5 litre." I exclaimed.

"I. Have. A. Big . Appetite." He whispered.

"Then why aren't you like me?" I asked.

"I don't know. Ask him." He points to his stomach and head off to another section.

I followed behind him. It's out turn to do grocery this week while the others are busy with their free time. I guess JR and Song Ji will be some where dating while Aron is playing with the dogs and Minhyun....

What would he be doing? He's too quiet at times and I can't read his mind. He'll be doing this for a sec and poof the other the next sec.

I stopped behind Ren and looked at him. Lovable, hugable dongsae~ Hehehe

"Hyung, April is coming soon isn't it?" He asked while staring at the cereal boxes.

"Uh huh. About a week or so. Wae-yo?" I asked.

"I have a plan." He turned with an evil sight.

"Jjinja? Say it!" I exclaimed.

Playing around with him is the best. Well, maybe after that incident at the park he stopped his pranks for a while. He has make a COMEBACK!

"I heard Song Ji have a step brother overseas." He said,eyes glued to the boxes.

"Jjinja? How come I didn't know about it?" I said, quite suprised.

"I thought she said it few days ago? Her dad re-married a woman who have a son, whose age is the same as us." He turned and stare at me.

"Maybe I'm asleep." I confessed, rubbing my neck.

"So, none of us had seen her brother before. Why not let's prank JR hyung together. Ask her step-brother to be her "boyrfriend" on April Fool and Song Ji will act as if she forgot about having a relationship with JR. Also, this can brush up on our acting skill." He smiled.

"Great idea! Panli panli! Let's get home and tell the rest." I shouted.

"Andwae. Choosing the best suited cereal for everyone in the house is very important. You know the..."

There he goes again.

-HOME-

-Aron's POV-

"Okay, sit." I commanded.

The three adults just look at me with their puppy eyes.

"Urgh..." I face palmed myself.

The dogs are so difficult to train. I turned and head to the living room.

The two pabo barged in like nobody's business. 

"The door's gonna break!" I yelled at them as they ran to the kitchen to put the groceries.

"Hyung,hyung!" Ren ran out and sat on the floor.

"Are the lovebirds out?" He asked.

BaekHo came running out like a mad man and grabbed my shoulder before shaking me violently.

"Where's Minhyun?" He asked.

"Lovebirds out, Minhyun's in the toilet." I answered, shocked.

BaekHo ran to the toilet and started banging the door.

"Minhyun-ah! Panli!" He shouted.

Oh God... The house's gonna fall apart one day because of these two boys. I wonder what's their plans... I'm smart you know, seeing them behaving like this is equals to having a new plan for pranks.

"Speak now." I said when Minhyun sit down beside me with a irritated face.

"Mianhae Minhyun, we've got something important to tell you." BaekHo apologized to Minhyun.

"Forget it. What's the issue." He said, turning calm.

I looked at Minhyun when we heard the plan. We grin together.

"Daebak!" We shouted together.

END

I'm back ^^

Thanks to yuxuan and Park_Shiri for the ideas! ^^ Gomawo~

Thanks for commenting and all~ I love you subbies ^^

What's next? Stay tuned ^~^

xoxo,

PrincesNuest_Lover :)