Almost lost

Our Lovely Ending

I thought I lost you....

-Song Ji's POV-

"Remember last time when you got us locked outside?" BaekHo said.

"Yea,yea,yea, you guys got send to the police station because the neighbours thought you guys are a group of thieves, trying to barge in." JR rolled his eyes.

"That's absolutely right. So lend me your studded cap and I won't continue any further." BaekHo crosses his arms and smiled. Behind his smiled, is filled with his slyness. 

"Fine. Anyway, it's your 10th time threatening me with this excuse. I know your reason baby tiger." JR winked and smiled.

"Oh yeah, what is it?" BaekHo looked flustered.

"You are trying to please a girl called Han Ga Yin in your class right?" JR flicked his fingernails.

"Y...you knew? How could it be?" He's jaw dropped.

Then, Ren was walking or I could say,sneaking to the back door. BaekHo turned and glared at him.

"Choi Minki!" He shouted and Ren ran away to the door, meeting his girlfriend on the way.

"Chill..." I said.

"Here you go." JR appeared from his room and threw his cap to BaekHo.

"Gomawo hyung." He smiled an put it on.

"Wish you luck oppa." I smiled as he left the house.

"Gomawo. Have fun love birds~" He waved and skipped away.

"So what shall we do now yeobo?" JR appeared from behind and hugged me.

"Molla-yo." We swayed a bit.

"Kiss?"

"Hmm?" I turned my head to face him and he kissed me lightly on my lips.

"We have the house to ourselves today." He said.

"Well... should I cook for you?" I asked.

He twirled me around and wrap his arms around my waist before looking at me.

"I haven't eat something that you cooked for a long~ time already." He chuckled.

"I need someone to buy the groceries." I pretended to hesistate for a while.

"I'll go. Wait here yeobo. I'll be back soon!" With that, he ran off.

"Yah! You don't even know what I'm going to cook!" I yelled at him.

-JR's POV-

"So... I need some pasta noodles and sauce. Green pepper and..." I looked through the list that Song Ji messaged me.

I ran off in a hurry, fearing that my yeobo won't cook for me, I didn't ask what she's cooking. Luckily, she messaged me and I have enough money with me. Such as wonderful woman.

"Yes... Yeobo is gonna cook for me~" I mumbled to myself, smiling happily.

I walked around with the shopping cart and took what I needed. After finishing buying what I needed, I took all of the the grocery and wanted to exit the shopping mall but something caught me.

A beautifully designed bracelet was displayed on the glass display cabinet. I remembered previously when Song Ji came here with me, she was looking at this bracelet for a long time. She denied wanting it when I asked her. Maybe... she had enough of accessories?

I looked at the price tag. "Oh... No wonder..." I thought after looking at the price tag. The bracelet cost a bomb. "Well... I have enough money to buy it now. I just got my pay from my part-time job as a back-up dancer for Kahi." I smiled.

"Miss... can I have this wrapped up for me?" I said to the salesgirl.

 


I held the wrapped up box in my hands tightly, waiting for the green-man. "This will make-up for the previous celebration of our 300 days together." I mumbled, smiling at the box.

Sell-Ribbon-Box.jpg

Suddenly there was a loud scream and I looked up. Seeing a little boy picking up his ball when a car was speeding towards him. I dropped my groceries and ran towards him, the box still tightly held in my hand...

--

-Song Ji's POV-

"Pfft... All of them aren't picking up my calls." I slip my phone into my pocket and pouted.

All of them had a girlfriend now, well, maybe for BaekHo, whose still trying his best in getting one. The house felt so empty suddenly, with no one but me in the house, I felt so alone. The two puppies are given away because we can't afford to have so many dogs in the house. Aron's dog was sent to his aunt's house because he's too busy to take care of it. Choco and Royalty wanders around the house most of the time, enjoying their time together.

"Choco-ah." I looked around for her.

"Royalty~" I called.

The lovely couple ran towards me and cuddled beside me.

"Luckily you two are here. I'm so alone and scared." I their back.

"What's taking him so long?" I pouted.

Then, my phone rang.

"Yeobo-ah, what's taking you so long?" I grumbled.

"Erm... Yobosaeyo?" A unfamiliar voice spoke.

"Omo. Who are you?" I asked, embarrassed.

"Your husband met with an accident..."

"What?!"

"I don't think he's going to make it. Can you come down to Seoul General Hospital?"

I dropped my phone on the ground. A tear escaped, followed by another then another...

I ran out of the house, meeting Aron on the way, driving back.

"Oppa... Ppanli, Seoul General Hospital." I panted.

"Wae-yo?" He asked.

"JR got in an accident!" I screamed, crying even more.

Aron got shocked but he quickly unlock the door and let me in. He drove off to the hospital quickly.

--

"Where's Kim Jonghyun?" Aron asked the nurse by the reception counter.

"Room 18, level 5." She replied and we ran off hurriedly.

I entered the room with just one person lying there, motionlessly, with a white sheet over his face. The doctor and nurses are preparing to push him out of the room.

"Kim... Jonghyun?" I stuttered, wishing that everything happening isn't true.

"Jonghyun!" I screamed and wanted to go towards him but Aron held me back as the nurses push him out.

"Jonghyun! You bastard! You promise me to watch sunrise tomorrow! You promise you'll take me as your wife! You promise you'll celebrate 400 days together with me! You promise me..." I cried and Aron just pulled me into his embrace and my hair, whispering words of comfort.

"Sheesh, who's that person that keep scolding me?" 

I can't believe it, I'm actually hearing things now. Then, Aron pulled away and someone hugged me. That warmth, familiar actions, belongs to him... JR.

He lifted my chin up and kissed me gently. 

Don't tell me I'm imagining things again. I closed my eyes and wanted the kiss to stay longer. Tears streamed down my face continuously. He pulled away naturally and place my head on his shoulder. Like last time, when I sent the 2 pups away and I cried so hard because I couldn't bear to see them away.

"Shh... I'm still here. This is a public place you know? Are you going to cry like this?" He brush off the tears from my eyes.

"Open your eyes yeobo. I have something for you." 

I didn't dare to open my eyes. I'm afraid that he will go away.

"Just open your eyes." I shook my head.

"Trust me. I'm still here."

I shook my head again.

"Trust me. I'm not dead." He assured and caressed my cheeks.

I open my eyes slowly. My vision was blurred because of the tears and I blinked a few times before realising that familiar 'ONE PIECE' shirt.

I looked up and saw him. Just right there,staring down at me, smiling brightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried.

"I thought I lost you..." I cried again, this time, with joy.

"How could I die so easily? I'm so young and haven't get you as my wife! I don't even have kids and I have unaccomplished promises that I've made with you and..."

He pulled me away from him.

"I haven't give you this..."

He opened a box with the bracelet that I wanted.

Bracelet-Designs-for-Women.jpg

He put it on for me and I hugged him.

"Gomawo..."

"So... where's my dinner?"

--

So it turned out that he was trying to save a little boy from a speeding car. JR ran towards the boy and carried him away just in time before the car could hit them. He just got some cuts and bruises from falling on the ground while saving the boy. The driver... was killed in the accident. He drove towards a tree and... you know. As for JR's phone, he dropped it on the floor when he ran towards the boy. The passer-by thought the phone belongs to the driver so he called me in the end.

"You make me cry big time." I pouted.

"Well...  it's okay isn't it? I haven't seen you cry for a long time already... just for me." He joked and take a sip of his drink.

I didn't cook. The groceries are squashed. We ended up calling for delivery and eating it together just like how a couple would do.

"I thought I lost you just now." I put my head on his shoulder.

"Well, you didn't." He answered before lifting my chin and kissing me again.

NU, E,S,T!!!!! They having a comeback soon during early February right?~ CAN'T WAIT >< I've been wanting to write this for a longggggg time but I was too busy with school work. :( But I did it in the end~ *CLAPS*

HOW IT IS? Should I end it soon? REPLY~~~~

Check this out!!:

MELTS (I'm going to change the title soon *I think*)

MY DESTINY IS YOU

Yep... Totally JRXYOU fics~ ^^ *Some parts of intro/descriptions might be similar to OUR LOVE STORY though. BUT STILL, CHECK IT OUT JUSAEYO!!!!*

MUACKSMUACKSMUACKS

xoxoxoxo

PrincesNuest_Lover