Our Lovely Ending

Our Lovely Ending

-JR's POV-

It have been two years. Two years since she left, since she last hugged me, last kissed me, last seeing her smile,last seeing her... everything. Ever since she left, she didn't make contact with us. Anyone of us. Including Ren. I messaged her everyday; I even voicemailed her but no reply came. I tried all ways but she didn't call back or anything. The thought of her died really kills me inside out. She promised to come back...

"Hyung, BaekHo hyung cooked lunch already. Come down and eat." Ren's words broke my thoughts.

I looked up. Ren was standing at the door looking at me.I smiled.

"Thinking about her again?" He asked as he closes the door behind him.

"Think so." I lied, sort of.

"She'll be back. I know it." Ren assured me as he patted my shoulder.

"Hope so. Let's go." I answered, standing up.

"Dae." He stood up and linked his arms with mine, and smiled brightly.

He's smile sure cheer me up.

We headed for lunch that BaekHo cooked. It sure was delicious. Very delicious. Maybe because he ate a lot that's why he likes cooking.

"So, where are we going later?" Minhyun asked.

Sure, it's so fast. Nearly three years since she's gone. It's the year end holiday already. Time flies. It's true.

Aron hit my arm and stare at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Where are we going later?" Minhyun repeated his question.

"Anything. But I'm not going. I need to take care of Choco and her pups." I answered.

"Oh ya... Let's just stay home then." BaekHo suggested.

Choco gave birth to 2 pups last week. She sure fulfilled Song Ji's wish. The two pups have opened their eyes and running around behind the small yard, still sticking to their mother. Royalty was sticking around too.

I proceeded to the yard and sat in the middle. The pups walked around me curiously. Choco and Royalty sat beside me; one on each side. I put my arms around them and hugged them. Tears are threatening to come out. I missed her too much. No news. Nothing. The puppies cuddled in my folded legs and snuggled in it. I smiled.

-Song Ji's POV-

"Excuse me. Can you take me to this address?" I asked the Ahjusshi after I board the cab.

"No problem Miss." He answered cheerily before droving off.

I stare out of the window as it zoomed past by the different display of objects. Few hours ago, I'm still in America. It have been nearly 3 years since I left Korea for my operation. All I remembered was the four boys. Daesung oppa didn't came back with me because of studies. Minny and Kimmy? Oh, Kimmy got married with his girlfriend after I recovered from the operation "after math". Minny found a hot American-Korean babe at there too. He got married last year. Appa, he stayed there for business and I discovered he had an admirer recently. I felt so happy for them of course. I have no recollection of what happened after the operation. I only remembered there's 4 boys and I fell out with Zelo. Nothing more.

"We've reached. The total fee is 4000 won." The ahjusshi called out.

I broke away from my stoning and gave him the money before stepping out of the cab to take my luggage. I stopped and glanced at the two apartments I'm facing. I looked at the two keys Minny gave me. The problem is, he didn't tell me which key is which. I randomly took the pink key-chained keys and headed for the right most house. I slide the keys into the metal gate lock and it works. I tried the door and it works too.

I entered the house and placed my luggage at the side. I turned around and saw a guy looking at me with his mouth wide open.

"Minhyun?" I called out.

He's mouth still opened.

"Who's th-"

Another guy came out from the kitchen. He stare at me,eyes widened.

"BaekHo?" I called out.

Then, two guys walked down from the stairway. They stopped and stare at me.

"Aron? Ren?" I called out.

"Ahhhh!!!!! Song Ji!!" Ren came running and screaming before hugging me.

"Hey!" I greeted.

"You're back finally!" Ren shouted as he looked at me.

I smiled.  A long fringed guy walked out from nowhere and stare at me. I stare back and pointed at him.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"You don't know?"

"He's JR!"

"Your boyfriend!!!"

"My...Boyfriend? When the heck did I have a boyfriend from nowhere? And I don't even know him." I blurted.

"You... Don't remember me?" That JR guy stood in front of me and asked.

"Am I suppose to know you?" I asked.

"Yes? Cause he's our leader,brother,buddy?" Aron chucked in.

"Okay..." I said.

"Anyway, Hi." I threw a sentence at him.

He stood there,stoned. I lifted his chin up. Tears was flowing down from his eyes and down his chin. Did I hurt his feelings? Am I suppose to know him? Am I someone important?

"Are... You okay?" I asked.

He pulled me into his embrace and cried.

"You couldn't have forgotten me! You wouldn't! You promised me you'll come back. I promised I would wait." He hugged me tighter.

Looks like I'm someone important to this dude here. But my brain claerly shows that there's no memory of him.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings okay. I couldn't remember you or anything that happened between us. I've forgotten somethings after my operation okay." I said, pushing myself away from him.

He just grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a small yard.

"Remember them?" He asked.

A chocolate looking dog and a black dog was staring at me. Two puppies were hiding behind their mother. I think.

"N-No." I said.

The chocolate looking dog came and sat beside me as if I'm her rightful owner. Wait, did I say her? How the hell I know she's a female?

JR gave a sigh and walks off. I turned and looked at the dogs.

"Am I suppose to know or remember anything?" I asked the dog, which was a stupid thing to do.

The two adult dogs barked. They understand?!

"Okay fine. I think I'm suppose to." I turned and walked back to the living room.

"Is this where I stay?" I asked.

"You stay next door." Aron replied.

"You don't remember anything?" He added.

"Nope." I answered, taking my luggage.

"Why don't you stay here? Since, I suppose, no one is looking after you." Ren suggested.

"I don't mind." Minhyun said.

"None of us mind." BaekHo said cheerfully.

"Okay then. I have to find out what I didn't remember anyway." I said.

"So, where's my room?" I asked.

BaekHo took me to a room and smiled.

"Thanks." I said.

"You're at most welcome." He replied with a smile.

I placed my luggage in and lied on the bed. Great, now what have I missed out that make that guy so sad? I think and think and think and think. At last, a painful headache struck me and stopped my thinking.

Fine. I shall sleep.

-End of Song Ji's POV-

-Ren's POV-

"Gather at JR's room now!" I hissed.

We gathered at JR's room. He was lying on his bed, head faced down on his pillow,weeping away.

"Gwenchana?" Aron asked.

He stopped and looked up.

"Eottokae?" He asked.

"I have a plan though." I blurted.

They looked at me.

"What's the plan?" They asked.

"Well, hyung, the pictures." I pointed to the neatly arranged polaroids-in-heart-shaped on his wall.

"Oh ya!!" BaekHo gasped.

"We can ask her to come here tomrrow saying there's something for her." Minhyun added.

"Daanngg! Correct!" I said with a smile.

"Let's do this!" Aron said, holding out his hand for a cheer.

"What if she-"

"No IFs!" I cut him off.

He stretched his hand in.

"HWAITING!" We cheered as we lift our hands up.

-End of Ren's POV-

-Song Ji'sPOV-

I slept through the afternoon until the next morning. I opened the door,ready to head to the bathroom for my wash up. A note dropped when I opened the door. i picked it up and saw a sentence saying:" JR's room have something special."

"Special? What special?" I mumbled.

I head to the toilet for a wash up. Hoping to forget the temptaion of going to his room.

"Taking a peek won't hurt." I assured myself as I turn the door knob.

My temption was unbearable. I entered the room, no one was in it. I looked around. Nothing special. Not much though. I turned and walked towards the door. A cloth hanging on the wall? Weird.

I pulled away the cloth and gasped. The wall was filled with polaroids of me and... JR? I glanced through every single pic. My first kiss. My Second Kiss with Song Ji.Our first date. We got Choco. The departure...

The departure? This struck me hard until I've a headache. My head spins like hell. I bend down on the floor,holding my head.

"Arghh!!" I shouted.

Memories of JR came flooding to me. Our first meeting, the confession,the kiss,the departue,the cryings, everything.

"JR!" I shouted as I opened the door.

He was standing in front of me with a shocked look. Just in front of me. My eyes went teary. I hugged him tight and cried. My tears are flowing with tears of joy.

"You... Remembered?" He asked,hugging me back.

"I did. Everything." I replied.

"I missed you." I looked up at him.

"I missed you too." He looked at me, before planting a kiss on my lips.

That was our third kiss. Our Lovely Ending.

End!!!! Thanks for the subscribingggg!! Do read my new story!!! The twsited tale of Romeo and Juliet starring Ren!!! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/273260/the-twisted-tale-of-romeo-and-juliet-highschool-nuest-nuestren

Thank you!! I L O V E Y O U !!!! :DDDD

Follow me on twitterrrrr!! @PrinceJR_Lover ;D