Flashbacks

Friend Zone

 


Siwon is walking down the hall way with his headphones on. Banging his head to the beat while faking the drums. He was so engulfed in the music that he didn't know, Tiffany has been calling him.

Tiffany got irritated when she got no response from Siwon. She walked faster and pulled the guy.

"Woah!" Siwon almost fell. He turned around, removing his headphones from his ears.

"We have to talk." Tiffany said. Her tone was serious even her face. She doesn't want to waste any time because she wants to hear the story that was left untold.

"Okay. Soccer field. Let's talk there. I hate the atmosphere here." Siwon started walking followed by Tiffany.

Meanwhile, a pair of eyes had been watching them.

--

"So what is it?" Siwon asked as he finda comfort position on the bench. Once he was settled he opened a snack and offered some to Tiffany, but Tiffany refused.

"Tell me everything."

"About what?"

"About how you knew that Taeyeon likes me."

Siwon scoffed and swallowed the chips on his mouth. "I just sensed it. First I didn't believe on it but when we started dating he said something to me."

"What was it?"

 

Flashback

 

Siwon's POV

I was on my way to my car after having a date with Tiffany and sending her back home. I was about to open my car when suddenly someone pulled me out of nowhere.

"Taeng?"

"Don't talk. I'll do the talking." He paused. "Please promise me that you won't hurt her. Don't make her cry and love her with all your heart She's important to me and I don't want to see her cry because of you."

At first I was shock. I mean, why is he doing this? Why is he pleading? "I promise." My own rival is pleading for a girl. For his bestfriend.

"Good. Because if you break that promise. You're dead" I was taken aback with his warning. It sent me shivers all over my spine.

Taeyeon like Tiffany. That's what I thought. Some students sensed it. Some thinks I took Tiffany for granted. Do I really took her for granted? 

I shook away the questions and drove off.

 

End of Flashback

 

"He said that?"

"Yeah. Since I promised, I can't just break it. So I continued dating you. But everyday in 6 months I would always ask myself if I really deserve you. Then one day I saw you two together."

Tiffany kept quiet as she waits for Siwon to continue.

 

Flashback

 

Siwon's POV

I was walking around the campus looking for Tiffany. I was going to remind her about our date. Then I hear a familiar laugh near the soccer field.

I smiled at the sight. There she was. I was slowly walking towards her but then I heard another laugh. It was a guy. I walk closely and slowly, not wanting Tiffany to notice that I'm around. It was Taeyeon. He was tickling Tiffany. They were so happy. Happier than me and Tiffany could. I took one step backwards and turn around. I walk away from the scene. Somehow I felt jealous. Tears were forming. But I tried hiding it, since I have a bad boy image here and I'm Taeyeon's number one rival in soccer.

I found myself calming down on the rooftop. I don't desrve her. Taeyeon does. Her smile is different when it comes to me. It was precious when it comes to Taeyeon. Taeyeon desreves her and I don't. He can love Tiffany better than I do.

A tear fell from my eye. Then I felt something vibrated on my pocket.

Tiffany's calling me.

"Yes hon?"

"Where are you Siwonnie?"

"Walking around school."

"I thought we're gonna have a date."

"Oh yeah. Where are you?"

"I'm here at the locker hall."

"Meet you there. And oh. I love you."

I didn't wait for her response. I have to do this now. Sooner or later.

 

End of Flashback

 

"So that's why you break up with me?"

"Bingo. But the break up was rude, since I can only think of jackass reasons. Like I found a new girl better than you."

"What did he do when he found out."

"That?" Siwon smiled before continuing.

 

Flashback

 

Siwon's POV

I really don't remember what happened, all I remember was being pulled by someone. The guy was full of rage. He was angry. He pushed me hard as I fell on the ground. He grabbed my collar, his eyes were burning with anger.

"I told you not to break her heart! You promised Choi Siwon!" He shouted. Then I felt a knuckle being smashed on my face. Then blood started to seep out on a small cut in the corner of my lips.

He was about to punch me again but before he could launch another punch. I shouted Tiffany's name. He stopped. It was like a magic. I took this time to stand up. "I didn't do it on purpose. I have my reasons Taeng." He was starting to calm. He kept quiet. "You love her right? She's important to you. Now's your chance. I don't deserve her. You do. Sorry for breaking her heart, but I'm sure you'll help her fix it."

"Why?" He asked. He was confused.

"Because I know she likes you too...........I think........There's something. Now, instead of beating me up with all your might. Go to her. I think she needs a shoulder to cry on."

He smiled. He was thankful, though he didn't say it. Before he could go far. I shouted.

"Hey Taeng! Let's continue being rivals for them. But friends on the inside."

"Sure. Thanks." With that he left.

 

End of Flashback

 

Tiffany's eyes were starting to get teary. She hates herself for being blinded and oblivious about everything. She hates it. Now she regrets the day when she rejected him. She felt stupid. All this time she was blinded by their friendship, by the bond that connects them together. All this time she thought that it was just a brotherly love. But no. It was not. It was more than that, she just kept herslef from that feelings.

Tiffany hugged Siwon as she needs it, though she knows Taeyeon could make her feel better.

"Now you should be the one to confess." Siwon said with a bit chuckle. The hug wasn't brokem.

Tiffany could only cry. All this time she was inlove to her bestfriend. She wants him more than anything.

"You know it's hard to imitate Taeyeon. I'm not good at comforting people." Tiffany chuckled as she broke the hug and wiped her tears. "I better go now. I have soccer today."

"Is Taeyeon there?"

"Not sure. We have different schedule. So we barely see each other at regular practice. I'll text you if your prince is there." Siwon said the last part with a teasing tone.

"Yah!" Tiffany shouted and tried her best to hide her blushing face.

Siwon bid his goodbye. 

Once again a pair of eyes were watching from afar, watching how they act like a sweet couple and how Tiffany hugged Siwon for comfort.

 

 

to be continued


Short Chapter. Enjoy :))) I think I'll make this a long one.

 

Subscribe. Comments are highly appreciated. Share+ if you want. Gomawo :))

iloveyou guys :))