Feelings ?

Friend Zone

The rest of the day went well for Jessica and Yuri. But when it comes to Tiffany and Taeyeon, it was a new thing. They're not used to this thing, like ignoring and being a complete strangers. It was hell for the both of them.

"Hey Taeng wanna join us?" Yuri asked Taeyeon, while grabbing Taeyeon by the wrist. Taeyeon checked who's going, then he saw Tiffany behind Jessica.

"A-ahhm. Sorry but I can't. I have to meet coach today."

"Oh come on. You have already talked to coach awhile ago." Yuri insisted.

"I have to meet him again."

"Don't make excuses." Taeyeon wasn't actually making excuses, it's true he have to meet his coach. But Yuri thinks the other way, like Taeyeon is making excuses to get away because of Tiffany.

"I'm not. I'll make it up to you guys." Before Yuri could response, Taeyeon was already running waving his hands to him.

Yuri ruffled his hair feeling annoyed by Taeyeon.

"Maybe he needs time Yuri." Tiffany spoke after being quiet for some quite time. The statement was out of nowhere. Yuri was shocked by it. She's right, Taeyeon needs time. Time from everything.

"Yeah, anyway let's go."

The three of them went to a coffee shop they would usually go after classes. It was again-- Different without Taeyeon around. Tiffany was quiet the whole time. While Yuri and Jessica wouldn't stop talking.

After 3 hours of Tiffany being quiet the three of them went home.

 

"I'm home." Tiffany shouted while entering their house. She was exhausted. She took her shoes and was about to go upstairs when her mom suddenly pop out of nowhere.

"Oh dear you're home now. Where's Taeng?" Tiffany looked down. She suddenly remembered that Taeyeon would always visit her house. Her mom was used to it, seeing Taeyeon for like everyday, talking nonstop with him and eating dinner with him sometimes.

"He's busy." Tiffany replied sadly but she tried hiding it. Unfortunately, she wasn't that good at hiding things especially to her mom.

"He's never busy when it comes to you." Her mom blurted out. Making Tiffany a little bit shock. 

'Does she know something?' Tiffany asked herself.

"He have to meet his coach." Tiffany started heading to the stairs.

"Dear if there is something wrong between the two of you, don't forget I'm here. You could always talk to me Miyoung." Her mom stopped asking and headed to kitchen.

Tiffany could only sigh. She quickly went to her room and layed on her bed. She grabbed one pillow to cover her face and started screaming like crazy.

 

Tiffany's POV

Why does it have to be this way? I hate this. Why does he have to ignore me? Can't we just stay friends.

I tighten the hug on my pillow and continued screaming. Then slowly I dozed off to dreamland without changing my clothes and without eating.

 

--

No one's POV

Taeyeon got back to their dorm after talking with his coach. He's a soccer player. When he opened the door first thing he saw was Yuri sitting on the couch, playing stupid game on the  xbox.

"So what did coach say?" Yuri asked without looking at Taeyeon.

"I quitted."

"You what?!" Yuri stood up from the couch, running towards Taeyeon.

"Just kidding dude." After hearing Taeyeon, Yuri calmed down and walked back to his previous position.

"So what happened to your confession?" Yuri asked again. Taeyeon sat beside him and grabbed the other pair of controller.

"Rejected." Taeyeon replied shortly.

"What did she say?"

"She said, she loves me. But just as a brother."

"Are you going to give up?"

"I don't know. But for now, I still can't face her and act like nothing happen. Plus she said she's still broken."

"Broken huh?"

"Yeah." 

Taeyeon stood up.

"You sleeping already?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah. I feel tired." Taeyeon went to his room leaving Yuri on the couch.

"Okay. Night dude."

"Night."

 

--

Another day came by, it was the same as yesterday.

 

Tiffany was sitting on a bench near the soccer field. She was in deep thoughts like always. She was staring at the blue clouds. A smile crept on her lips. The clouds were pretty. 

Tiffany was waiting for her next class.

"So you rejected Taeng." A manly voice suddenly pulled Tiffany out of her thoughts.

Knowing that it's someone she knows, she didn't mind looking at the guy beside her. "If you're just going to mock me or Taeyeon, you better not because I'm not in the mood."

"Woah, easy. I'm not here to do that." The guy defended.

"Then spill it out!" Tiffany started to get annoyed.

"Aish, Okay first. Don't you have any feelings towards Taeng?" The guy asked with a serious tone. He opened a snack to dig in.

"I don't know." Tiffany replied with a cold tone.

"Seriously, Tiff." The guy sounded like he was forcing Tiffany to spill out something.

"I'm confused okay. I don't know."

"Do you miss him?"

"Yes."

"What do you feel whenever he's around?"

"What's with the questions?"

"Just answer me."

Tiffany heaved out a sigh before answering. "Fine, i feel happy."

"So you like him."

"I didn't say that."

"Do you even know how much he loves you?" The guy straightened himself before continuing. "Probably not, he loves you so much that he almost kill me." Tiffany widen her eyes from the latter's statement. But then the guy just chuckled. "Just kidding. Give him a chance Tiff, don't be stupid because of what I've done. I broke you're heart because I have no choice. I have to give you to a guy who deserves you more than I do." The guy stood up and started walking away, leaving Tiffany on a cliffhanger. Tiffany wants to hear more, but the guy was nowhere to be found now.

"Do I really have feelings for him?" Tiffany mumbled to herself.

"Feelings for who?" Suddenly Jessica came outof nowhere, making Tiffany startled.

"A-a-ahh. N-no one." Tiffany sttutered, avoiding Jessica's eyes. She knows if she made eye contact with her, she's busted.

Jessica raised one eye brow. "You sure?"

"Yes. I better get going, my class will start soon." Tiffany started walking away from Jessica.

 

The day went just fine, except for Tiffany who didn't get to see Taeyeon around. She was thinking maybe he skipped class today, but Taeyeon hates skipping class. Then again, Tiffany fell into deep thoughts about Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany's POV

Why is he absent? Wait is he really absent or he just skipped class? Maybe, he was hiding from me or he doesn't want to see me anymore. What if he transfered to another school?

Aish, you're thinking to much Tiff. Think straight. He's just absent that's all.

"Hey Tiff!" A familiar voice started calling out for my name. I turned around and saw Yuri with Jessica.

"Hey."

"What's with you?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, you sound.......tired and lifeless."

Why do you have to notice it Yuri.

I shook my head. "I'm not. I guess I'm just tired."

"Tired of what?" Jessica suddenly asked.

"Just tired." I replied plainly.

"Or maybe you're tired of ignoring Taenggo." I stopped on my tracks. A slight dash of pink were invading my cheeks. 

Yeah I'm tired of it. I wanna hug him so tight.

"No seobang. She missed Taeng." I glared at Jessica but it was a fail since it wasn't that scary. Jessica was giggling together with Yuri.

"Yah! Are you here to mock me?"

"No." The two answered in unison. 

"So anyway, is there something bothering you?" Yuri asked, he was serious this time.

"Nothing."

"Oh come on Tiff, we're friends here. You can always talk to us."

"Sorry Jess, but I'm still confused. I'll tell you guys when I know the answer."

I walked faster than them, leaving them on the front gate.

Do I have feelings for him? Maybe Siwon is right.

Maybe I was just blinded.

But I still need to talk to Siwon, I still need to hear more of the story. He sounded like he knows something, deeper than me and Yuri knows. Something way above the ark.

 

Finally, after 30 minutes of walking. I arrived at my home. I quickly went straight to bed and opened my laptop. Since social networks started to get boring, I decided to goof around. Clicking one file to another. 

I ended up, looking at a folder full of pictures of me and Taeyeon. I started giggling at Taeyeon's silly pictures, one picture to another. I stopped when I saw the picture I took on out senior prom. He's handsome as always.

After looking and giggling on 500 pictures of ours, I started to get sleepy and tired. Luckily mom wasn't around to ask if where is Taeyeon. Aish my mom, it feels like he misses Taeyeon more than I do. I turned off my laptop and put it on the side.

"I miss you TaeTae."

Maybe I do have feelings for you.

Wait..... I do have feelings for you. I do.

 


Hey, so guys. About the poll. I still haven't thought about it yet. Let's just see where this story goes. :)))

Next chap will be interesting. A lot of revealing will happen.

 

Subscribe. Comments are highly appreciated. Share+ if you want. Gomawo :))

iloveyou guys :))