Saranghae

Friend Zone

 


"Are you sure?" Jessica asked Tiffany as they walk around the street with a big soda on their hands.

Tiffany responded with a nod because her lips are busy sipping on the straw. After taking a few sip, she held her soda to look close. "This soda is ginormous. I mean look!" She exclaimed on the soda.

"So what will you do? I mean how will you confess?"

"I don't know."

"Seriously?"

Tiffany nodded again, she looked around and found a store filled with so many attractive things. She dragged Jessica with her, Jessica on the other hand gasp on the action. She protested but the girl dragging her ignored it.

"I'm gonna buy something for Taeng." Tiffany said. She started searching for something that Taeyeon would like.

Jessica got interested, she thought that buying Yuri something would be nice. Tiffany landed on the aisle that was full of couple rings. They're all captivative for Tiffany but she doesn't know what Taeyeon likes.

"Jessi!" She shouted, Jessica came quickly as she heard Tiffany's loud voice.

"What?"

"What should I buy?"

"All of them, if you can't choose."Jessica said sarcastically. "Why are you even buying him a ring? Are you proposing to him?"

"No. Just help me."

"You're not even sure if he'll say yes."

"Yah! I'm sure."

"Too cocky." Jessica continued searching.

After a few minutes, something caught Tiffany's eyes. "There, Jessi! Look!" She pointed at the blue ring.

"Looks nice."

"I'll take that miss. The blue one." The lady nodded and took Tiffany's desired ring. After the lady has done wrapping it up, she gave it to Tiffany who happily took it. The lady received the payment.

The two girls left with the things they bought.

Tiffany stopped walking. "Wait, do you think Taeyeon would reject me?"

"Seriously Tiff, you just said you are sure Taeyeon will NOT reject you."

"What if he does it for a payback."

"You're weird. I'm off, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay bye."

The two made their seperate way, Tiffany was on deep thoughts about Taeyeon rejecting her.

"What if– No,no,no Taeyeon won't do that." She shook her head.

She grrabbed her phone and dialed Yuri.

"Hello?"

"Yuri-ah!"

"What?"

"Is Taeyeon there?"

"Uhuh, he's sleeping."

"Is he going to school tomorrow?"

"Don't know."

"Ask him."

Yuri stood and went to Taeyeon's room. "Taeng!" He shouted.

Taeyeon groaned then shifted his body to the left.

"Are you going to school tomorrow?"

Taeyeon nodded while his face was burried on the pillow.

"Yeah he's going." Yuri said to Tiffany as he left Taeyeon's room.

"Okay. I'll see you both tomorrow."

"Okay."

Tiffany hung up first. She went straight to her house with a smile that everyone would think she's crazy. She even ignored her mother who was calling her once she had set foot on their house. But to Mrs. Hwang's dismay her daughter's mind was flying off to somewhere. She sighed and went back to the kitchen.

Tiffany jump to her bed and covered her face with a pillow. She screamed on it.

"Should I write my confession? No,no it should be from the heart. Argh! Whatever." She burried her face on the pillow again. Shaking her head vigorously as if something was bothering her.

"Stephanie!" Mrs. Hwang cooed through the stairway. Tiffany snapped back to reality.

She went down right away and almost tripped on the last stair. 

"What is it mom?" She asked panting a little bit.

"Time for dinner, fangirl later." Mrs. Hwang teased.

"Yah!"

They both chuckled. Tiffany sat across her mom and started eating.

"Where's Taengoo?"

"Do you really have to look for him everyday?"

Mrs. Hwang nodded. 

"Seriously mom?"

"What, I just missed Taengoo."

Tiffany shook her head.

"I like Taengoo."

"Mom! You're a married woman and too old for crushes."

"Not like that! Teenagers nowadays. What I'm saying is, I like that kid because he's a great guy. He would be a great son-in-law."

"What was that suppose to mean?"

"What I mean is, I like him for you."

Tiffany smiled and blushed. The dinner went well, Mrs. Hwang gaveTiffany some advice.

Tiffany fell asleep right away. But before she could do, she texted Yuri to check on Taeyeon and of course to tell him about her plan. Of course she mentioned it to Jessica also.

 

 

(Morning)

"So Tiff are you ready?" Jessica asked.

"Well, yeah. I don't know." Tiffany replied. She was nervous and her palms are sweating so hard. She knocked on the student committee and was lucky to only find one officer who wears a big round spectacles. He can be described as a nerd.

"This area is restricted to a student who's not a part of the committee." The nerd guy tried stopping them. But Jessica still continued and walked right to the desk where a microphone is connected to all the speaker all over the campus.

"And so?"

"You're not allowed here."

"Jeez, shut up will you?" Jessica tapped the microphone to check if it's working. "Does this thing work?" She asked giving three more taps on the mic.

The nerd guy scoffed as he knew that the mic is not on. Jessica noticed it and gave the nerd guy a deadly glare. The guy stiffened and just stared at Jessica who was moving closer to him. Inch by inch the guy can't help but to feel himself shake.

"I-i'll j-just turn i-it on." He said. He the mic and told Jessica that it was ready to use. Jessica smiled.

"Go Tiff, use it now."

"Call Yuri first."

"Oh right forgot." Jessica quickly dialed Yuri.

"Hey Sica!" Yuri greeted.

"Hey babe. Where's Taeyeon, is he right beside you?"

"Uh yeah."

"Okay just stay wherever you are. Tiff is going to confess right away."

"Okay bye. Love ya."

Then the call disconnected.

"Woo. I don't know Tiff, but you're plan is seriously weird. If Taeng rejects you. You're humiliated!" Jessica laughed.

Tiffany just rolled her eyes. She thought of that fact. But nothing matters now, just her confession for Taeyeon. She doesn't care if she gets humiliated by this. She cleared and tapped the mic three times, making a loud screech sound throughout the campus. 

Every student stopped on what they're doing, chatting, eating, reading or even fooling around. Once they heared something on the speaker they attentively listens to it.

"Kim Taeyeon.." Tiffany started, trying to sound more serious than she could ever do.

All of the students to where Taeyeon was stared at the blond boy. Taeyeon looked around, feeling clueless. Pointing at himself, he turned his head to the side and asked Yuri. "Is that me?"

"Yeah."

He looked at the speaker, as if it was the face of the person talking to him. He doesn't even know who the person speaking was. That's how clueless Taeyeon is.

"Weeks ago, you told me this feelings you have for me..." Taeyeon suddenly knew who the girl was. His bestfriend. "But I rejected it, telling you reasons I don't. I don't even know how it slipped on my mouth."

"Booo!" The students cooed. It was heard all over the campus, even where Tiffany and Jessica are. Of course, the teachers were listening also.

"I can hear those Boo's from here. Anyway, Taeng, I'm really sorry for that. I really Am. I admit I'm pretty stupid and blind. But now, I don't think I love you just as a brother. I really Am in love with you. Those days that I'm away from you feels hell. Not seeing your dorky smile or hearing your childish voice is a very bad day. If I could just turn back time I would've opened my heart for you. I can't see myself being with someone and I can't see you being with a girl who's not me. I always see myself with you and I hope you see yourself with only me in your arms. Taeng Saranghae.."

Everyone cheered crazily like they all won in a lottery.

"I'm still not finished..." Tiffany said, stopping the students from cheering like a fan. "I know it's a lame confession, I'm not good at words and you know that Taeng. But I meant every word I said. And I can prove you that, if you just let me."

"How do I answer her? I don't have a mic or something. Do I have to shout?" Taeyeon looked at Yuri, confused and anxious. But Yuri was just looking in front, ignoring his bestfriend's question. He was just smiling.

Everyone in the hallway was quiet, they split in to two lines making a way for the girl who just did a confession. 

Taeyeon felt the crowd got silent. The cheer that was so loud became just whispers in awe. Taeyeon also noticed that his friend was ignoring him and totally not looking at him, so he shifted his head in front to look at where Yuri was looking at.

He found a girl smiling nervousl while walking closer to him. Yuri left and went to his girlfriend.

They stared at each other for like minutes before Taeyeon broke it.

"First of all you just got the both of us a big crowd here." He said with a smile that Tiffany always loved. "Second, I like– No, I mean I love the confession. But I love you more than that."

Taeyeon took a step and captured Tiffany's lips. Tiffany tiptoed a little bit, since Taeyeon is taller here for about 4 inches. Everyone cheered, clapped and wistled. Like they just witnessed a wedding ceremony.

After the kiss, Tiffany took Taeyeon's hand and put the ring right on the ring finger.

"Are we married now?" Taeyeon chuckled.

"Maybe someday, we'll be." Tiffany smiled.

"I like the sound of that."

Siwon watched the whole thing with his girlfriend. He smiled. Happy that two are finally together.

"That's how you do it." He mumbled and left. Intertwining his hand with Sooyoung.

"Let's go." Taeyeon said, intertwining his hand on Tiffany. Wearing a same ring.


 

 

Okay, I guess this is the end of the story. Hope you all like it.

Thanks for reading ^^

Epilogue? No? Okay :) Hahaha

Subscribe. Comments are highly appreciated. Share+ if you want. Gomawo :))

iloveyou guys :))

in case you're wondering what the ring looked like.

f0440be5a27b87f56926d4fd51eb1ab9.image.3

Give your comment on this last chapter. Please :))

 

Just edited something xD