Different

Friend Zone

(At the Bar)

Music can be heard on the bar. People are dancing crazy on the dance floor, getting drunk and wasted.

"Jeff, give me another shot." Taeyeon requested as he bounce his head along the beat of the music. He's drunk already but still requests for another shot of tequilla.

"Dude, you've been drinking like forever. You've drank 33 shots of tequilla. And you're drunk already." Jeff commanded as he wipes the bar counter.

"I'm not drunk. Come on, give another shot." He insisted. His eyes were about to shut but still begging for another shot. He's already drunk, he knows it. He just want to drink the pain away. "Come on Jeff. Last shot after that I'll go home."

Jeff heaved out a sigh of defeat. He knows how stubborn can Taeyeon get and it's scary if he gets mad. Especially on his situation. Taeyeon have been telling the story of how he got rejected by Tiffany. "Fine. Just last shot and that's it." Jeff served another shot of tequilla to Taeyeon. After giving it he continued wiping of the stains on the counter.

Jeff put his attention to Taeyeon and saw Taeyeon had his head on the counter. His cheeks were touching the counter and his hands were on the counter as well. Jeff could only shook his head on Taeyeons' stubborness. 

Jeff decided to call one of Taeyeons' friend to come and pick Taeyeons' drunk .

 

Yuri's POV

Here I am. Walking back and forth on the living room waiting for Taeyeon. It's like 12 midnight and he's still not here. Then a sudden call came.

"Hello.." I greeted a little louder since a very loud music wa being played on the back.

"Hey... Yuri. I didn't disturb you right?" The guy asked.

"That's good because I need you to pick Taeyeon here at the club. He's so drunk like hell."

So Taeyeon is in the club all day? Then, what happen to the 'blind date'?

"Hey, Yul! Still there?" I quickly snap back to reality when Jeff shouted.

"A-ahh Y-yeah. I'll be there in 15 minutes."

"Yeah, make it fast. We're closing soon." After that, Jeff disconnected the call.

I took my jacket and headed out of our dorm. I started driving off to the bar. At exactly 15 minutes I arrived at the bar.

'Wow, this bar still has alot of people partying though it will close soon.'

"Hey Yul! Over here." Jeff waved his hands trying to get my attention. I walked towards them and saw Taeyeon sleeping already.

"Hey, thanks for watching over Taeyeon." I said while wrapping one of Taeyeons' hand on my neck. My right arm was on his waist while the other one is holding his left arm. Jeez, he's heavy. Before leaving, I thanked Jeff one last time.

"Jeez you drink too much Taeng." I said while carrying him out of the bar into my car.

"Hey Yul!" He shouted, of course he sounded drunk. He keeps on moving, trying to look for a comfortable position. I closed the door-- ignoring him.

I started the engine and drove back to our dorm.

"Our we home now?" He asked when he felt the engine turned off.

"Yeah." I got out of my car and proceeded on carrying him. "Jeez you're so heavy Taeng." I said while walking with struggle on his weight.

Finally after carrying the whole world on my back, I reached our dorm safely. Hurray! I opened the door and was about to lay him on the bed but he suddenly ran to the bathroom and started vomiting. I caressed his back to atleast make him fell a little lighter. After vomiting for like 10 minutes, he stood up wiping the tequilla left on his mouth. But then he stumbled, fortunately I managed to grab him by the wrist.

"Woah. Careful." 

"Thanks." 

I was about to tell him to change his clothes but when I turn around, he was already sleeping on his bed. Like a baby.

"Aish, this kid." I ruffled my hair and walked up to his bed. I pulled the blanket over him and tucked it. I walked out of the room and head to mine. When I lay in my bed, I started dozing off feeling a little bit exhausted.

--

(Morning)

Tiffany's POV

"Tiffany, dear. Wake up. You'll be late."

My moms voice sounded like an alarm clock, so it woke me up. I looked at the clock and I still have 1 hour before my 1st subject starts. Luckily I won't have to stay in the school for too long since I only have 3 subjects today. 

I quickly took my towel and went to the bathroom. After I guess 20 minutes of bathing, I went out of the bathroom and started drying myself. After that, I wore my clothes and my make up. I started preparing my bag and took some papers on my table then I stopped and reached for the picture that me and Taeyeon shared. Taeyeon had his dorky grin showing his perfect white teeth, while I had my eye-smile. I smiled on the picture remembering what we always do every time we're together. But the smile faded away, as I remember what happened yesterday. He was devasted, I know. But I still can't afford to love someone again. I hurt my bestfriend.

I miss him already. I miss how he would always be a human alarm clock for me. I lowered my head and a tear escaped on my eye. I wiped it away, as I heard my mom calling me. I quickly ran towards the kitchen and grabbed a little breakfast and bid my goodbye.

 

No One's POV

After Yuri's struggle on waking Taeyeon up from his very deep slumber, he managed to wake him up without having troubles of being late. Though he still have his hangover and he really looked so stressed-- not to mention, he still looks drunk. They were bickering around the campus waiting for the bell, but Taeyeon would just sigh in defeat. He was not in the mood for playing around, since he still has his hangover and of course he still hasn't move on from yesterdays catastrophe.

"Yah! You're no fun today Taeng." Yuri whined, because his bestfriend started to space out.

"Not in the mood Yul." Taeyeon replied, his eyes were on the grass. He was staring at the air.

"Aish. What happen to you. And you still haven't told me about what happened to your date." Yuri has a conclusion of what happend based on his action and getting drunk on the bar. But he still want to hear everything.

After minutes of silence. Two familiar figure approached them. Yuri excitedly hugged the other one. Taeyeon has no idea that Jessica and Tiffany are infront of him since he was in deep thoughts. Then Yuri started poking his cheeks pulling him out of his thoughts. He lifted his head a little bit facing Yuri, failing him to notice the two girls. 

"Aren't you gonna greet them?" Yuri asked, adding a confusion to Taeyeon. Taeyeon furrowed his eyebrows and started turning his head.

When he noticed the two familiar girls, especially TIffany. His heart started to beat abnormally. He stood up and started walking away from them, leaving Yuri and Jessica dumbfounded. While Tiffany felt a little bit hurt by Taeyeons' reaction. She expected that. She expected that it wouldn't be normal anymore. She expected that their friendship, doesn't exist anymore. She felt a sting on her heart while watching Taeyeon walk away.

"Aish, that jerk is so weird today." Yuri picked up his back from the bench and started walking.

"Yeah. He is. What happened." Jessica acted clueless though she also knows about the confession. Making Tiffany to have a pressure on this matter.

"I don't know. He was so drunk last night that I have to pick his up on the bar." Yuri added while grabbing some books on his locker.

"He drank? Wow that rarely happens."

Tiffany was shock to hear that Taeyeon drank last night. She knows Taeyeon stopped drinking when she scolded him from drinking too much. Taeyeon would only drink if he has a permission from Tiffany but still he will only drink a few shots. Tiffany felt even more pain upon hearing what Taeyeon did last night.

"Hey Tiff? Still here?" Jessica asked while tilting her face on Tiffany.

"A-ah yeah." Tiffany didn't notice that she was standing on the hallway like a statue.

"Well.... Let's go. The bell rang already." Jessica grabbed Tiffany and started running to their class.

When they reached their room, their classmate were busy talking and shouting like they don't have subject today. Tiffany headed to her seat next to Jessica. It was like 15 minutes past and their professor hasn't showed up yet. Tiffany remembered that Taeyeon and her, has the same class today. She roamed her eyes around to look for a guy who owns a short golden brown hair. She found him, but it was a lifeless Taeyeon. His head were glued on his desk, his hand were tucked on his pockets. It's like he doesn't care about the world. It was completely a different person. From dorky to a zombie. It was a new sight for Tiffany. She's not used to see this kind of Taeyeon, actually she hasn't seen this kind of Taeyeon. Even before she started dating Siwon. Taeyeon wasn't blown away by it, instead he acted cool.

Though Tiffany wants to hug Taeyeon right, she can't bring herself to do it. It hurts her to see Taeyeon like that. She doesn't know why, but pain strikes to her heart. Tiffany didn't tooke her eyes off the guy.

Then Taeyeon lifted his head and twisted his head around. They made eye contact but he quickly broke it off and returned from his previous position. Tiffany felt a little smile crawled to her lips, because she somehoe she knows Taeyeon still cares. She knows Taeyeon still looks for her.

She was confused of her feelings towards the guy. But one thing is sure, she still can't afford to love again. For now.

"What is this feeling." Tiffany whispered, her eyes still glued on Taeyeon.


Eyy, another chap. :))) Enjoy.

 

Subscribe. Comments are highly appreciated. Share+ if you want. Gomawo :))

iloveyou guys :))