How About Both?

How About Both? [One~Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Thirteen people. That’s all of them who were hanging out around the mall that afternoon. Minhee and Chanyeol were two of them, walking, holding hands, getting inside all the stores she wanted, just for the fun of it.

                – There, there, oppa! I want to go in that one now! – she exclaimed, letting escape a giggle that Chanyeol considerate the sweetest his ears have ever tried.

                Minhee dragged him by the arm and, once they were inside the store, she ran to the shelves where the fluff toys were.

                – Aaaaw! Look at this one, how cute! – she showed the bear that was in her hands and then hugged it, making Chanyeol laugh.

                – You still don’t have a lilac one to your collection, right?

                – Nooooo... – she remembered, sad.

                – Hmm – he grabbed the bear and examined it; more accurately, looking for the price tag – Want this one?

                – KYAAAAAAAAAH! Jinjja? – her expression now was illuminated.

                – Yah, I asked if you wanted this one, I didn’t tell I was going to give it to you!

                – Oh...

                – Aigoo, so cute... How can you? – he pinched the tip of her nose, then grabbed her hand and brought her to the cash desk, the girl jumping, happy.

                After paying, Minhee was walking with the lilac bear between her arms all the time, like it was the most important thing of her life.

                – Let’s buy the tickets? – Chanyeol asked.

                – Yep, oppa~

                They went to the movies’ ticket office, bought the tickets and sat on a bench right in front of the restrooms’ doors.

                – I need to go there, be right back – he pointed to the door and walked in that direction.

                – Waah, you’re so cute! – she was talking to her bear – You’re so lucky, Minhee… Chanyeol oppa and Baekhyun oppa – she laughed.

 

                – So cute... – Chanyeol let escape while washing his hands, not noticing the presence of a guy beside him.

                – Your girlfriend? – he asked.

                – Oh? Ah, yeah – he smiled.

                – Ah... Hey, do you come here often?

                – Yep! I live around here.

                – I think you can help me, then.

                – Sure, what is it?

                – I live on the other side of the town, but my girlfriend is always talking about a fluffy toy store. I wanted to buy her a lilac teddy bear, it’s one of the bears to complete her collection.

                – Oh, I just bought her one! Girls and their obsession for fluffy toys…

                – I know, right! – they laughed.

                – Come with me, she’s out here. I’ll show you the bear then I take you to the store – Chanyeol said, already pushing the restroom door – Minhee! – he called.

                “Minhee?” The bathroom boy thought.

                The girl got up from the bench with a smile, that vanished away the exact moment when she saw who was beside her boyfriend; Baekhyun, her other boyfriend. She sat down again, staring at the floor, her hands squeezing the toy like it could save her anyway.

                “Impossible. This can’t be happening. Baekhyun oppa lives on the other side of the town, how--” Her thoughts were interrupted by Chanyeol.

                –Minhee, can you give me your bear? He…

                – Baekhyun – he said, as an answer.

                By the sound of his name, Minhee closed her eyes, trying her best to trick her mind and think she heard and saw wrong.

                – Ah, Chanyeol. So, Baekhyun wants to buy the same toy for his girlfriend.

                She stretched her arm with the toy in her hand, so he could grab it, her hear still low, trying, even knowing how impossible it was, leave that situation and still be clean.

                – That’s interesting, Minhee… – Baekhyun started, making Chanyeol look at him suspiciously – You’re very similar to my girlfriend – he spoke slowly while taking the bear from the other’s hands.

                Chanyeol was confused by the sudden change on the behave of both of them while Minhee had her eyes closed, grabbing the edge of the bench with so much strength that her fingers were already hurting.

                – She has long, brown hair… She wears a pair of pink sneakers too… – she said and she pulled her feet to under the bench – She loves fluffy toys… Even your names are the same, Minhee… Oh, wait… – he bent down until their faces were in the same level, then he brought a hand to her chin and forced her to look up – She’s you!

                –

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter