the only thing left is ur memory part 2

You belong with me

 

CONT...............

when somone grabs sangie, he becomes scared and tries to scream. Then, a soft voice comes" Its me Baby". He turns his head and seeing the smiling face of Hyun joon. "Babo!! You just scare the hell out of me"young saeng speaks trying to catch his breath. "sorry!! Baby" hyun joon trying to carry sangie in his arms.

 

 

"Wht are you doing?? Let me down!! Wht if someone comes and sees us" young seang trying to get down but hyun joon not willing to give up so easily.

"I am carrying my princess. Anyway no none here knows you are a guy so people wont mind" hyun joon giggles.

"wht" looking suprised young saeng looks at hyun joon.

"You look very beautiful today. Since you are in a weddding dress, getting married right now isnt a bad idea isnt it sangie" hyun joon looks at sangie waiting for an answer.

"Stop joking with me and let me down." sangie trying to hide his blushing turns away from hyun joong face.

"I am serious. By the way, did u kiss that guy while u had wedding scene in the drama" looking eager hyun joon asks young saeng.

"Aniyo, why would I kiss a guy ha. If You hadnt forgotten I am also a guy hyun joon"

"really baby "

"really really if u dont believe ask my noona. But why are u asking such nonsense. Wait a minute, did u get jealous or wht ha hyun joon"

"Of course I would.I dont want anyone to touch my sangie.But would you let this guy kiss you"

Sangie was blushing so much, he couldnt face hyun joon so he nodded his head instead. Then, they had a really passionate kiss.

"Sangie, I want to make you mine, be with you always. Start my day by looking at the pretty face of my baby. So, lets get married" Hyun joon sepaks in a serious tone.

Sangie unable to say anything stays quite for a while. "Babo!!! I might be a very difficult wife. You will have to do all the households and also treat me like a prince. Do you accept it??hehehe"

"Anything to have my sangie with me" hyun joon kissed sanige in the forhead.

END

BACK TO THE PRESENT AT THE SANGIE ROOM

Looking at the picture of him and hyun joon of the drama makes sangie"s heart ache. 

I had never imagined that you would be so far from me.I want you hyun joon. Please come back. Do you even remember me????? You havnet called me ever since you left me. Its already been 3 years. Dont you miss me. Have you already erased me from your life. The only thing I have is the memory I shared with you. Plz come back hyun joon plz plz plz. Sangie cries shouting hyun joon name in the room.

 (this is my last chapter  so anyone who wants to rewrite it plz inform me . thank u )