why ??????

You belong with me

It was rainy season, a guy with big spectacles was walking on the subway carrying an umbrella on his way to school. Then, suddenly a car pass by splashing all the water from the road to young saeng. Drenched from head to bottom, saengie is speechless and froze staring at the black car that caused it. Sangie then wipes the water from his specs  and walks all wet to his school. While entering the school gate his two frens jun min and hyung jun calls him. "Yah! why are u all wet" asks jun min looking suprised. "Did someone bully u again?? Are u alright" hyung jun asks worriedly. "Aniya!!! I just fell in a ditch while walking " young saeng says with a fake smile. "Aigoo, this clumsy guy.Just change into ur sports uniform soon or else u will get cold" jun min says while hitting the back of young saeng. They all rush to their classes soon after young saeng changes his uniform. 

It was still raining heavily, young saeng sat with a gloomy face in the classroom staring outside the window. Then, he sees a  black car parked at the school compound .He fixes his specs and suddenly remembers that it was the same car that splashed him water. Young saeng becomes more annoyed and doesnot pays any attention to his lessons.

In the lunch time, Jun min calls out Young saeng and Hyung Jun to have lunch together. "Sorry, I dont have a appetite"  young saeng says while walking away. "Yah, Young saeng  ah do u want to die by not eating" shouts jung min while young saeng doesnt even bother listening. In the hallway, he walks bumping into other students totally out of his mind. Then, suddenly someone grabs him and he becomes startled.

"Oh!! How is our four eyed doing?? " after hearing the voice young saeng turns back and see kyu jong. "How was the shower early in the moring while coming to school. Did you enjoyed it" asks Hyun joong with a devil smile. "It was ur ca..r.....r...r" young saeng hesitatly speaks while trying to remove his hand from the grip of hyun joong.

"de, I had fun seeing u get wet bt seems like u got lucky and had ur sports uniform" kyu jong let go young saeng 's hand and pushed him to the wall forcefully."You should be more careful since ur bodyguard is no more around to help u"  grabbing both shoulders of young saengs kyu speaks in a low voice and then walks through the hallway leaving him behind.

"WHY DO U NEED TO LEAVE ME BEHIND?? WHY? WHY? KIM  HYUNG JOONG "young saeng cries shouting in the hallway.

 Jun min and Hyung jun arrives at the moment  hearing young saeng shout. "Dont cry" Jung min holds  young saeng in his arms."He will be back. He promised you didnt he" Jung min  speaks trying to soothe young saeng.