heart break

You belong with me

CONT....

I wanted to come to talk with you. Let you know about me ,about my feelings for you. I always followed you everywhere. I was waiting for the right time when you were alone  but you seem to always have someone with you. I didnt know whts realtion he had with you but he always seems to be with you. I always felt the odd enviroment between you two. I had never imagined that there could be someone so close with you. I always felt jealous whenever he was with you. Why he, why not me?????????????? I always used to think about that. Until one day I found you wondering in the hallway alone, I thought it was the right time for me to express myself . But suddenly someone came to you and it was him. Why  is this guy always in middle of me and young saeng????????? I was so frustrated with this guy. I wanted to know why he is always with young saeng. So, I followed them. I was shocked when I saw the guy holding sangie hands. My heart was racing, wondering wht kind of relation you two had. When suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my heart after seeing someone else kiss the love of my life. How dare you KIM HYUN JOONG?????

(KIM HYUNG JOOONG AND HEO YOUNG SAENG KISSING. sorry i didnt know how to rotate or fix the pics so so so sorry)

 

How  dare he touch something that I wanted to make mine????????? Seeing young saeng to response to you so positively and happily made my anger reach its limit. I couldnt let anyone touch you young saeng. I wont let anyone to steal away you away from me. I will do whatever it takes to make you mine. I was so angry after seeing you two. I couldnt thk anything bt  to stop you two. 

At the scene:

"HEY!! Guess you two are having fun" Kyu said in a angry tone.Both KIM HYUNG JOONG and  HEO YOUNG SAENG shocked looks at KYU.

"what are u doing here"  hyung joong says holding young saeng who is scared and hiding his face with both of his hands.

"well well shouldnt I be the one asking that" Kyu stares at young saeng. " WOW, after following you everyday I never once realized that you could be with someone else but that will stop from now on", kyu comes nearer to the couple.Then, suddenly kyu grabs young saeng from Hyung joong. Young saeng scared and not able to speak anything just looks at kyu being suprised.

"from now on you are going to look at me. Whatever, I eye for belongs to me only. You belong to me only me. Do you get that saengie" Kyu shouts at young saeng holding him forcefully.

"Who the hell are you ??? sangie is mine do u get that. No one can take sangie away from me. I wont tolerate if someone unknown just comes out of nowhere and says sangies is his. Do u get that"Hyun joong grabs kyu collars and shouts at him.

Young saeng unable to speak tries to break the fight between the two of them. Unable to stop both of them. Young saeng finally shouts with teary eyes " Will you two stop for gods sake". Looking sangie cry, Hyun joong holds sangie in his arms and throws kyu in a corner.

"you better keep away from sangie if u dont want urself dead and its a warning. get that" giving a death glare hyun joong speaks in a high tone to Kyu.

"let me also remind you. I will make sangie mine no matter wht wheather he wishes or not. If  I have to take you out of my way to get him I wont hesitate" Kyu rudding the blood from his mouth tells to hyun joong and leaves them.

END

Hyung joong since you are out of my way now. I will not leave any chance to make young saeng mine. I guess god was in my favour to make you disapper. However, looking at how broke young saeng is right now because of you kim hyun joong I just wish if i could kill you. I will make him forget u ;KIM HYUNG JOONG. I will make him forget his past . I will make sangie smile again , I will make him mine.

(KYU WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS ALL IN HIS MIND. HE WAS AT HIS CAR AND His SERVANT WAS DRIVING )

Kyu was in his own world when his driver was continuously calling him. 

"Master!! Master!!" the driver calls kyu. "AH!!!! ya wht is it. I told you to follow young saeng didnt I???" kyu snaps out and talks in a low voice with the driver.

"master!! He is about to go inside his house" driver speaks pointing at young saeng.

Kyu stares at sangie for a while until he is inside his home and comands his driver to take him to a bar..

 

 

( i really really wanted to update this story soon but my net was not working and i was bg drawing most of the time but i dotn know those who read this like it or not since i am an immature writer )