the only thing left is ur memory

You belong with me

YOUNG SAENG'S PART

Sangie reaches at his home with gloomy face. His mom notices him, she tires to ask him but he doesnt seem to listen. His mother was worried for him since he had been like that after KIm hyun joong left. Sangie walks towards his room without even noticing his mother. He throws himself in his bed and starts to cry. There was a picture of him and hyun joong below his pillow. He looks at it and throws the picture away. But again goes to pick it up and stares at the picutes "Babo!!Did you forget me Hyung joong" tears starts to flow from his cheeks. He then takes his specs out and leans on a table with the picutre beside him.

(this is alll i could draw. sorry if u got disappointed)

Since KYU'S drama part is finished at chapter 3or 4. Now its time for the hyungsaeng part the lovey dovey couple. heheh 

"hyun joong do u rememeber the time we had spent. Do you remember the drama day" young saeng smiles while holding the picuter. I" was dressed as a girl and you asked me to marry you, didnt you"with a soft smile young saeng giggles.

3 YEARS AGO AT THE DRAMA 

"Aniyo!! Dont you dare come hyun joong. I dont want the three (jungmin, hyung jun and hyun joong) of you to come and start to tease me get it." young saeng hungs up the phone.

"aish!! ya you cat and mouse young saeng warned us not to come to his drama" hyun joong pissed after young saeng hung the phone shouting at jung min and hyung jun.

With a evil laugh"hahahahah! have  we ever listened to sangie.So, we are going. I already told his noona and she is letting us for free"jung min looks at them waiting to get praised.

"Wht" looking puzzled both 2hj looks at jung min.

"Yup!! we are goign to the drama. So lets hurry up so that sangie wouldnt see us around the hall" speaking quickly Jung min pushes both 2hj to the car.

The drama begins, young saeng is dressed as a beautiful princess. The three boys staring at young seang are shocked to see how beautiful young saeng looked (specially hyun joong)

"Wow, he looks beautiful and why is that guy holding sangie hand all the time" with a irritated tone hyun joong speaks.

"Someone looks jealous. That guy is sangie prince right now stupid. I would have kidnap sangie if  I had knew he looked  so beautiful in a  princess dress" jung mind speaks being amazed at sangie and hyung jun also speaks in jung min favour "me too "

"Wht.Dont u two even dare thk about it. N i am sangie reall prince not some otherr guy. " hyun joong holding jung min and hyung jun shirt collar.

"Ok ok sorry sorry we were just teasign you " jung min trying to free himself.

After the drama was over, the three went to meet sangie at the changing room

"Hello!! princess"hyun joon with a smile looks at sangie. " wht the hell are you three doing  here. ddint i say you to not to come " sangie looks furious at them. But jungmin and hyung jun doesnt seem to even bother listening to him since they are busy clicking his picuture. 

"Stop it!! I am not gonaa leave you two.Dont click my pics. I said stop it" unable to stop them sangie runs out of the changing room

Sangie bumps into someone while running. He just wants to get away from the three so he dosent notices the guy. Since , it was his mistake he says sorry sorry  while running and leaves from there.

(its sangie int he princess dress and kyu joong in the corner trying to stop sangie but  remains speechless)

After a while , to catch a breath sangie stops for a while thinking no one is following him. Then suddenly someone grabs sangie from behind. 

 

(I will add more chapters but alteast give me some reponse anyone . I dotn know wht should i do wheather it is good or  bad should Icontiure writing more or not help anyone)