rain..

You belong with me

It was weekend already. Sangie had hide himself inside the house for almost two weeks without going to school,not even contacting his friends or receiving their calls.It was raining early in the morning. Sangie opens his eyes slowly and lifts his upper body. He feels a sudden chill and looks outside the window."Its still raining"sangie speaks in a depressed tone.Then, he looks around the room "When was the last time I cleaned my room" yawning young saeng scratches his head and stands up.

After the shower, he starts to tidy his room. He gathers the books which were lying here and there in the room and puts them in the book-shelf. He was managing the book when he see a book lying in the corner of the shelf.

He gives a cute smile holding the book "Babo!! You never completed this book"

 

After school, Hyun Joong used to make lets-study-together excuse to be with sangie but always ended up sleeping.He used to always take the same book from the shelf saying the story is not completed.

"Come back soon to completed it please" tears ran down his face. He wipes them and continue to manage the book shelf.

His clothes were spread everywhere in the room. He starts to pick the clothes up and put in a tray for cleaning. He looks around to see if there were any clothes to be cleaned. He looks under the bed where he finds Hyun Joong's shirt. He looks at the shirt for a while and pulls it towards his chest and starts to sniff "Your smell has faded Hyun Joongshii" .

He holds the shirt tightly around his chest and tears roll down his cheeks. "The first time you touch me, I was so nervous. I thought I would collapse" young saeng speaks in a cracking voice.

"You made me feel safe around ur arms. I thought I would melt from your passionate kiss.They  way you embrace and caress me made me want to stop the time.It was our first night. I experienced pain along with the sweet pleasure.We both wanted the night to never end."Next morning, you were panicking to see blood around the sheets.Although I was struggling in pain I didnt care as long as you were with me." young saeng smiles with a sad face.

Now, the time spent with you seems like a dream. The last time when you holded and kissed me saying "I will be back, wait for me. I love you young saeng" still remains fresh in my memory. 

"Arent you coming back Hyung Joong". The pain of not been able to be see you is just making my life hard.Please come back to me. Please. I beg you" young saeng burst into tears.

Then, he remembers something and suddenly stoods up and run outside the room  bumping into his mother. His mother looks and him running towards the gate barefoot. His mother gets shocked due to the sudden action of young saeng. It was raining heavily outside. She runs towards the gate to stop sangie but he isnt there. She starts to get panic and goes inside the house to call her husband and sangie's friends.

He run in the rain with barefoot towards the playground wishing to see someone. He looks around but noone is there. His heart aches not being able to see Hyun Joong since it was the place where they visited together since childhood.

"Didnt you say I will always find you in the playground. Then why arent you here from the last 3 years. You lied to me Hyun Joong. I hate you. Babo! Babo!" young saeng shouts falling on his knees to the floor.

The rain started pouring heavily. Young saeng was shivering and drenched from head to toe.

"Lets go!! You will catch a cold" somone whispered in sangie's ear holding his shoulder covering him with a coat.

 

(THANK YOU gobelharahap and aquakittie AND THE TWO SUBBIES FOR THE SUPPORT AND THOSE WHO VIEWED THE STORY. I THOUGHT TO END IT BUT I GUESS I WILL WRITE UNTIL I RAN OUT IDEAS,)

 

 

.