21.

You Were Mine

I woke up the next day, I grabbed my phone to check the time. It was was 6:50... I’m supposed to be at the company at 7:00! I quickly washed up and changed into a new outfit. I ran to the bus station and luckily the bus hasn’t left. I got on and waited for the bus to leave. 

 

Luckily the company was close enough to get there somewhat on time. I walked quickily into the building greeting everyone who crossed my path. A rookie like me needed to greet everyone to be polite. I then ran to the CEO's office.

 

"Yang Rin, just in time. Exactly 7:00AM," Miss Shin smiled.

 

"Thank goodness," I said,"I'm so sorry."

 

"Its alright. You're here barely in time and your here," she laughed.

 

"Thank you so much," I bowed.

 

She opened the door for me and she bowed to the CEO. I bowed 90 degrees. She pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. I felt nervous. I barely got here on time. What if I already have a bad impression here.

 

"Good morning, sir," I bowed again.

 

"Good morning, Miss Yang," he smiled,"Miss Shin, please bring the paper work for Miss Yang."

 

"Sir, you can call me Rin," I smiled.

 

"Very well," he nodded,"you can call me, appa. From now on I'll be like your dad and support you."

 

"Okay..." I nodded,"thank you, appa."

 

"Here it is," Miss Shin handed me the paper work.

 

"Thank you," I said.

 

"Here's a pen," she gave it to me.

 

"Thank you," I repeated.

 

"Rin, please make sure to fill it out and return it by tomorrow," he said,"Miss Oh, please come in."

 

He talked into the phone. Then a lady that seemed to be five to ten years older than me stepped in. She smiled and out. I stood up and bowed then sat back down.

 

"Rin, this is your manager Miss Oh," appa said.

 

"You can call me, Sora," she smiled,"Sora is fine."

 

"Sora-ssi, please show Rin around, so she gets to know the place and make sure she turns in the paper work to you then turn it into Miss Shin to turn it into me," appa said.

 

I giggled. Sora nodded.

 

"We'll get going, sir," Sora bowed,"let's go Rin."

 

"Coming," I got up.

 

I bowed at appa. It was so weird to call him that, but all other idols seemed to call him that... So I guess I need to too. I followed Sora out his office and then she turned around. She smiled.

 

"Let's show you around, okay?" she said.

 

"Yeah," I nodded.

 

"Let's go," she linked arms with me.

 

We walked to an elevator. We waited until it came and then got in. She pressed the button for the lowest floor. We stepped out and it seemed to be the cafeteria.

 

"Here, child, is the cafeteria," she said,"eat healthy and stay healthy. Have you eaten breakfast?"

 

"No..." I looked down.

 

"Its the most important meal, how can you miss it? Aigoo. Child, pick something to eat. I'll treat you since you don't have food cards yet," she said.

 

"No no. Its okay," I said,"I always skip."

 

"This is why your unhealthy. I was told about your sickness," she said,"please eat. You need to be healthy. Its my job to do these things for you so pick something out."

 

"Okay," I nodded.

 

I looked around and there were trainees. They looked at me weirdly and I felt nervous. I looked around at the food. There was a lot of healthy stuff. I just want a cereal bar and I guess a banana. I grabbed them both and went to Sora.

 

"Is this okay?" I asked.

 

"Yeah," she nodded,"do you want anything to drink?"

 

"Juice?" I said,"orange juice?"

 

"Okay," she nodded.

 

She took the banana and cereal bar out of my hands. She then went to get me a bottle of orange juice. She then went to pay for it while I sat down at a table and waited for her. She came and I was eating my banana. She put the juice on the table. She was on her phone while I ate. After eating my banana, I ate my cereal bar and drank some of the orange juice. 

 

"I'm done," I said,"we should continue."

 

"Yeah," she nodded.

 

She took my trash and she threw it away. I got up with my orange juice in my hands. I followed her and we went to the elevator again. We were on the first floor again. We didn't step out though.

 

"This you know is the lobby with all the offices of the company's officials," she said,"also meeting rooms are here for each idol and idol groups."

 

"I see," I said.

 

The elevator door then close. We're now going to the 2nd floor. The elevator door opened and there were some artists walking around and I think trainees too.

 

"This is the floor with the recording studios and dance room for the idols," she said.

 

"Oh," I nodded. 

 

"Yes," she nodded too.

 

The elevator door closed again. We're now going to the 3rd floor which is the last floor of the building. This time we stepped out. I follwed behind her. Artist definitely weren't here. These seem to be mostly trainees.

 

"This is were all the trainees have classes and practice," she said,"they practice singing, dances, language, instruments, and acting. You'll only be having instrument, language, and acting."

 

"Oh. I see. Cool," I said.

 

"Yeah," she nodded,"and that concludes the tour of the building."

 

"You can now go home. Don't forget about the paper work. Also I'll be moving near your place, so I can watch over you and take care of you," she said,"we're done for the day."

 

"Alrightie," I said,"thank you."

 

"Your welcome," she smiled,"see you tomorrow and the paper work!" 

 

"I won't forget!" I smiled.

 

I went to the first floor. I bowed to everyone as I left. I saw both Junhyung and Gi Kwang. They both smiled at me and waved. I waved back and left quickly.


sorry for not updating before. I was going to a update but I lost the chapter and I just haven't had enough time. I promise you all I'll try to update more. After the 25th of this month I'll be able too because school is over then. Wait for me~