13.

You Were Mine

"Do you want to go home?" Gi Kwang asked me as we exited the cemetary.

 

"Okay, but you have to watch a movie with me and make me food," I said.

 

"Then never mind," he said.

 

"Meanie," I said. He opened the door of his car for me.

 

"I was kidding," he smiled as he got in the car.

 

"Sure," I put on my seat belt.

 

"I was," he put on his seat belt,"what do you want me to make?"

 

"Um... make me cookies!" I smiled,"I want chocolate chip cookies!"

 

"Okay then. Let's stop by the store and buy some cookie dough," he said.

 

"We'll go in together though. No staying in the car. I don't like going alone," I cross my arms and pouted.

 

"I promise I will go with you," he said.

 

"Yay," I cheered.

 

Usually he'd say he'd go then trick me into going alone. Like last time we were going and I thought he was still behind me, but he wasn't. He was still in his car. I looked like a weirdo talking to myself. It took about 5 minutes to get to the store that we always go to.

 

This reminds me where Junhyung and I used to go to... one time he baked me cookies... and I gagged them out because he thought I liked raisins and oatmeal when I was allergic to raisins. Gi Kwang got so mad at him because he didn't even know me well enough when I was his girlfriend... Gi Kwang took care of me a lot. Many times. That he'd make a better boyfriend than Junhyung...

 

"Let's go," he said.

 

I got out and walked to his side of the car. He got out too. I grabbed him by the hand, so that this time he won't leave me alone. We walked in and went to the isle where they had baking stuff. 

 

"Bleh," I looked at te raisins and oatmeal.

 

"I found it!" Gi Kwang dragged me,"here."

 

"Oh cool," I said,"then let's go!" 

 

He grabbed the cookie dough. Well we got like three. I like to eat it raw... I know that's not good, but I do it anyways. Well we both do it. It tastes so good. We went to go pay for it then went back to the car. We were on our way to my apartment now. Yay! Movie time! I know what I want to watch.

 

"What do you want to watch?" he asked.

 

"Hmm... let's watch... You're My Pet! Korean version though," I said,"Jang Geun Seuk is in it."

 

"All right," he said.

 

When we got to my apartment, we hurried in. We went to the kitchen to make them. We made them, so then we put it to cook. Then we got one packet of cookie dough and went to the living room. He sat down as I looked for the movie. I have many movies I haven't watched, but I watch then later on with someone... I always wanted to watch them with Junhyung... but he never seemed to have time for me. Ever. I'd watched them with Min, Yoseob, Gi Kwang, Hyung Seung, or Dongwoon. Doojoon was seemed scary, so I'd never ask him. I was always left with them.

 

"I found it!" I giggled.

 

I put in on and we started watching. We started eating the cookie dough. I love Jang Geun Suk! He's my all time favorite actor! Along with Lee Minho, Kim Hyun Joong, and Jung Yong Hwa. 


Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I was busy. I wanted to update this Saturday or Sunday, but Saturday was my 2nd cousin's first birthday and yesterday we dropped my grandma off at the airport and stayed there till her plane parted. So yeah. I will be updating more now. I'll try. I have 5 other stories to finish too, so yeahhh