Where am I?

Don't kill me!

Jinon pov

I woke up, because the sun was shining through the windows.
I tried to get up, but fell down on the bed immediately, because my head was hurting really badly.
Where was I? This place didn't seem familiar to me.
It was a not so large room, in fact it was actually really small.
In the right corner stood a bed, nearby stood a closet.
In front of the window stood a desk with a computer, which looked like it could fall apart any moment, and some books.
It was a simple bedroom.
My memory was slowly coming back. I remember that I said that I didn't wanted to be in the gang anymore, after that they chased after me. Still, I can't remember how I ended up here, .
Just then I heard someone opened the door.
In front of me stood a boy, I guess he was about my age, probably some younger than me.
He was really skinny.
'You're awake?' He asked me.
'Yes.' I said weakly.
'Are you okay?'
'Yes.' I said
'Really?'
'Yes, I'm fine.'
'Do you know what happened?' He asked.
'A gang chased after me, they were trying to kill me.' I did not want to tell everything, things like that I was in that gang. 'That's all I can remember, but how did I ended up here?' I said.
'You rang the doorbell, and I let you in. But you fainted, that's why you are lying here.'
'Now I understand.'
'I think it's better for you to try to sleep again, you look tired.'
'Yeah, okay.'
'Sleep well.'



Yejun pov

I went to the fridge to look if there was something to eat, that guy must be hungry.
Luckily I saw some eggs, I took the eggs out of the fridge and fried it.
The door of my bedroom opened.
The guy, of who I didn't know his name yet, came out of the room.
There were still blood stains on his clothes. I should lend him some clothes of mine.
'Oh, you're awake again?' I asked 'Are you hungry?'
'Yes, a bit.'
'Here, I made some eggs for you.' I said while I put the eggs on a plate.
'You can sit there.' I pointed to the dinner table.
'Thank you.' He said.



Jinon pov

I took a bite of my fried eggs. It tasted quite good.
But I kept thinking about what could happen if the gang will find me.
They would kill me.
I was already making scenarios in my head about how they would kill me.
No! I don't want to think about this.
'Is something wrong?' He asked me probably seeing the scared look on my face.
'No, I'm fine.' I took another bite.
'I'll be back. Eat up your egg.'
I nodded. He went to the bedroom. What is he going to do?
I waited for him to come back. I hoped that I could stay here for some longer because If I'll go outside they will find me immediately and then it's the end for me.
The boy came out of the room with something in his hands, I guess it were clothes.
'I found some clothes that would probably fit you. You can take a shower to wash of all those bloodstains.' He said. 'There is the bathroom.' He pointed.
'Thank you.' I bowed. 'Then I'm gonna shower now.'
He gave the clothes to me.
I walked into the bathroom and took a shower.



Yejun pov

I sighed.
I couldn't let that guy just live here, I don't even know him.
And I also don't have enough money. I barely have enough money myself.
But if I send him away, he would get killed.
And I don't want that of course.


~☆~


I'm sorry, this chapter is kind of boring :(