7

Don't kill me!

Yejun pov

I woke up at an unfamiliar place. It was a huge room with just a few little windows. There was nothing in the room, it was completely empty.
I tried to stand up but I couldn't move. My hands and feet were tied together. I was just sitting on the cold floor.
Why was I here? I couldn't remember anything.
Someone came in. I didn't know him. I didn't hesitated and immediately asked: 'Why am I here?'
'You better ask that your friend.' He replied.
'Huh? What friend?'
'Jinon.' He said. 'he isn't who you think you are.'
'W-what are you talking about?' I was stuttering.
'You probably won't ever know. If he doesn't come here. We're going to kill you. But if he comes we'll kill him. One thing's for sure: in any case someone is going to die.' He smirked. 'And I don't think he has the guts to die for you. By the way he doesn't have much time anymore.'
Then he walked away.
I was scared. I didn't want to die and I neither want Jinon to die.



Jinon pov

Yejun still wasn't home. I was worried the gang found him. I was pretty much sure they found him. Just then my mobile rang. It was the gang.
'Yah! What did you do to Yejun?'
'We did nothing. Not yet.' I heard him chuckling. 'You better come to us or we're gonna kill him. You know where we live.'
'W-what? Why? He did nothing to you!'
'I don't care. You better hurry before it is too late.' He hang up.
I instantly opened the door and ran to the building where the gang lives. I didn't stop. Not even once to catch my breath. I was just so scared that they would kill him.
Maybe I was already too late.

 

~☆~
Hi everyone^^ Did you guys like the update?
I don't think this story is going to have many more chapters. I guess the next one will be the final chapter.
I'll try to make the chapter some longer because this one's really short. sorry about that.