Final

Don't kill me!

Jinon pov

Even though I knew that they would kill Yejun immediately if I would call the police, I did call the police anyway, because it would be too dangerous to go on my own. I explained what has happened en said that they must not know that police was coming or they would kill him. 
So we decided that I would go into the building first and if something happened they would get into the building to prevent that anyone would get killed.
So i went into the building. Yejun looked shocked. I noticed that his face was full of bruises and scars. It hurted me to see him like this.
'Let him go!' I screamed at the gang leader. 
He chuckled. 'Finally! There you are. I knew you would come anyways. You won't let him die.'
I was trembling. Now he would kill me.


Yejun Pov

I was really scared they would kill Jinon. I rather have that they would kill me. If they would kill him, I don't want to live either.
The gang leader took his gun and pointed it at Jinon. 'NOOO!' i screamed.
Just at that moment. someone kicked in the door. I took me a few seconds before I realised it was the police.
They ran at the leader and the other gang members and handcuffed them. Then they were taken outside and they got in the police cars. Then they drove away. One police officier who still was in the building walked to us. 'you'll have to make a declaration someday, but for now I will drop you guys of at your home.'

The police officier dropped us of at home. I was relieved i was home again. I dropped on the couch immediately. 
'Thanks for saving me.' I said to Jinon. And i gave him a kiss on his cheek.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

hey everyone. sorry that this final chapter took so long before i updated it. But here it finally is. I hoped you all liked this story even though the other f.cuz members were not in it. 
Let me know what you think about the story in the comment. Byee!!! :)