5

Don't kill me!

Jinon pov

I was a really shocked but I decided that I would still go to buy food. Because if I didn't Yejun will think something was wrong and I actually didn't know how to tell him what happened. And I also didn't want to tell him this, because he will be scared which was understandable. I quickly walked to the shop and bought some food and then went back to Yejun's home. He gave me a key so I could open the door. I walked to the kitchen and put the food there. Then I walked to the living room and sat on the couch.
It would take at least 2 hours before Yejun came back from school.
I was thinking what I could do meanwhile. I the tv and watched some weird program about turtles. But I can't remember what it actually was about because I fell asleep.


 


Yejun pov

I walked to my house and opened the door. Jinon was sleeping on the couch while the tv was still on. I turned the tv off and tried to wake Jinon up. 'Wake up.' I said while I shaked his shoulder.
'Hi.' He was mumbling, still half asleep.
'Have you bought some food.' I asked.
'Yeah, it is in the kitchen.'
'Okay.' I walked to the kitchen. 'Are you hungry yet?'
'Yes a bit.'
'Then I'll make something.' I said.

I was cooking, when Jinon came towards me. 'Do you need any help?'
'No thank you. sit down. I'm almost done.'
Because I was talking with Jinon, I didn't notice that I put my finger in the fire. 'aaah!' I immediately put my finger back.
'What happened?' Jinon immediately stood behind me.
'aish I burned my finger.'
He took my hand to look at my finger. 'That looks painful.'
He was searching for something. When he found it, I saw it was
ointment. He putted it on my finger. 'Go sit, I'll put the food on plates.' Jinon said.
I sat down. Jinon put the food on table.
We ate our food. And soon after it I went my bed and fell asleep.

 

~☆~
I'm so sorry for not updating for such a long time. And I'm sorry that it is only a short chapter.
I'll try my best to updat sooner and make longer chapters.
Sorry if there a more grammar mistakes than usual. It is already late here and I actually need to sleep.
Thanks to all my subscribers who didn't unsubsribe even though I didn't update for so long. I love you <3