1

Don't kill me!

Jinon pov

'I don't want to be in this gang anymore.' I said. 'You forced me to be part of this gang, but i don't want to kill people. I only said yes at that time because I thought that you guys were my friends, but I was wrong. my friends will never kill people!'
The gang leader chuckled. 'You can't just step out of this gang, you're probably gonna tell people about us and then we'll be caught.' He reached to his pocket and drew a knife.
He pointed it towards me. 'So, you understand that if you step out of this gang, we need to kill you.' He said with an evil smile. My eyes grew bigger.
'Let's finish him.'
When hearing that words I ran away as fast as I could without thinking twice.
'HEY STOP! COME BACK!' I heard them yelling at me.
'KILL HIM!' I heard the leader said.
They were running after me.
I ran as fast as I could, not caring to where, as long as I would not get killed.
But after running for a long time I was getting tired, I could not run forever, I need to hide somewhere or else... I'll be dead.


Yejun pov

KRINGGGGG!
Finally the school bell rang.
I walked to my locker and packed my stuff.
I hated it on school. It was not that I was being bullied or something, but I had no friends, nobody ever talked to me and my grades were low.
My mom wanted me to become a doctor, but my grades were too low, so I would get scolded every day. She would even hit me.
My dad was the opposite of my mom, he was a really nice man as far as I can remember, But he died in a car crash a few years ago.
Now I live alone, because my mom don't want to know me anymore.
The only one who cared a about me was my aunt, though she lived far away, she would come to visit me sometimes and sent me some money every month, so I could buy food and other important things.
Anyways, I was walking to my home. It was kind of boring to live alone, maybe I could buy a cat or something, so I won't feel so lonely.
I opened the door and threw my bag on the floor.
I turned the TV on to watch music core.
While I was watching I heard the doorbell rang.
I didn't expected someone, nobody actually rang the doorbell except my aunt, but she didn't visited me that often.
I walked to the door and opened it.
I was shocked. Someone was standing at my door, he was panting heavily, sweat drops were falling from his face, there were bruises all over his body. He looked like he was scared.
'P-please, let m-me in.' the guy said.
I didn't know if I should let him in. If someone was breathing heavily and had bruises everywhere, some people wouldn't let that person in, right?
But I couldn't let him just stand there, so I let him in and closed the door after him.
'T-thank you, Thank you s-so much.'
'It's okay, but what happened?' I asked.
'I-I I t-they'
'Calm down first.' I pointed towards the couch. 'Sit down.'
He walked a few steps towards the couch.
But when he was almost there, he suddenly fainted.
 

~☆~