An eventful afternoon

A not so 'normal' Umma

AN: Hi guys.. Sorry for not updating for some time, but since this and Normal boy are still on the same storyline (not for long) it's really though to write this so I won't change the storyline, yes I am afraid of the readers from that fic xDD I really don't wanna be hated just cause I screw something up in this fic..

But, if you like this, uhh.. could you check out my newest JongKey based fic Scars of flames and my oneshot (JongKey tragedy) I don't want to let you go


After I took a long nap (finally I was able to sleep peacefully, it was really great) , I went to pick Taemin and Onew up. Once Taemin got into the car,(he seemed a lot happier and I even managed to take a picture of the two of us, well it was Onew, but whatever) . He was so adorable when he realized that I'd tricked him. I have to admit that I looked at Onew for a longer time than usual because he sort of looked better than most of the time. I mean, yes I was crushing on Taemin's Music teacher, but still. It was pretty obvious that he was straight, while I knew that Onew liked me. And of course, I liked Onew too. We've been friends for a long time  and sometimes I did play with the thought that I'd give him a chance.

So yes, I drove Onew home and went to Taemin's place. He was so adorable as he bounced on my car's seat. I really loved my son..

So, what happened?' I  asked him the moment we entered his house. We both took off our shoes and walked to the living room. He curled up on the huge couch while I sat next to him, and looked at him curiously. It was so obvious that he had a moment with his crush.

'Well, I was tired 'cause the whole school had been chasing me around 'cause I know you umma..' He said and glared at me playfully. I just chuckled and ruffled his hair. 'And then.. it was Math class and I fell asleep..' he finished. I rose an eyebrow. I slept too and I wasn't this cheery.

'That's all?' I asked him. It was obvious that he left out some of the details.

'Well, not exactly. So.. I was woken up by the teacher. After the class ended. He told me that he let me sleep cause I looked exhausted. Oh my gosh Umma, he is SO perfect~'he rambled on, and when he finished, he was pretty much yelling. I rolled my eyes as I covered my ears.

'I am glad that you are happy, Minnie. But I need my hearing..'I said and ruffled his hair gently. He looked at me with a small pout on his lips.

'What? Baby, you know that I can re-style it..' I chuckled as I smoothed his hair out.He smiled at me and hugged me tightly. Suddenly, he let out a small, crying sound and started sobbing into my chest. 'Shh, baby.. it's Ok.. I am going to re-make the bracelet Ok?' I asked him, I figured that it was his problem. the poor baby. He nodded a bit and smiled at me shakily. Well, I was his Umma after all..

'Thank you, Umma..' he mumbled as he yawned widely.

'Go to your room and sleep, Minnie. I have to go anyway..' I told him as I led him towards the staircase. He pouted cutely, but I already knew that I had a lot to do, so I couldn't stay with him sadly.

'I don't want you to leave Umma..' He whined and clung to me. I shook my head as I pushed him towards the staircase again. 'Great umma you are..' he mumbled as he  walked upstairs.

'Sorry Minnie, even Umma has things to do.'I told him and stuck out my tongue. I made sure that he was in his room when I went to his backpack and looked for a pouch or something. Just as I thought, the charms of his bracelet were in his telephone-pouch. I rolled my eyes and left his house quickly.

When I finally arrived to my house, I quickly pulled off my shoes and went to my mom's special designing room. I looked for something to put the charms on, like a chain or thread. Luckily, I found something nice, it was a thick blue thread. It was really hard work to put the charms on it so it looked nice, but when I finished, it looked better than before. I smiled at my work. I was a genius.

After that, I had to get back to Taemin. I knew that he was still sleeping, the poor thing got tired easily.. I sneaked upstairs into his room and tied his new bracelet around his wrist. His eyes flew open and he grinned at me.

Thank you Umma!' he squealed, hugging me tightly. I hugged him back.'But how did you got the charms?' he asked me with confusion in his sleepy voice.

'It's a secret, Minnie!' I chuckled. He yawned again. It was so cute, he was still sleepy after sleeping like two or three hours.

I  just chuckled again and ruffled hishair. 'I'll let you sleep now, Minnie.. I have to go.. I'll be here in the morning to take you to class..' I walked to his wardrobe and picked out some clothes. 'Remember to eat and have a shower in the evening...' I added.

'Umma, I am not five years old..' He pouted. I just laughed, of course he wasn't, but he was still my baby..

'I know but you look like you're gonna sleep until the morning.' I chuckled. After that, I let him sleep.

I drove home once again, only to be called by Onew. I picked up the phone with a smile on my face.

'Hi hyung~' I greeted him.

'Oh, hi Key-ah..'he mumbled shyly. I chuckled softly, he was quite cute. 'I was wondering.. Are you free tomorrow evening?' he asked me. I sighed. I really didn't want to break his heart or anything, but I wasn't sure what I wanted yet.

'I guess..Why?' I asked him.

'Well, it's Friday and all and I was wondering if you and Minnie want to go to somewhere. I just couldn't reach him.'he explained. I almost sighed in relief, he wasn't going to ask me out.

'Sure, but..'I paled. I had a photo-shoot in the morning and I had totally forgotten about it.'I have a photo-shoot in the morning so I might be late, I don't know..'I told him.

'Oh..'he said.'Great, then I guess I'll see you soon..'he said. I smiled. He was a really good person. I yawned, but I still had a lot of work to do.

'Okay then, bye hyung..'I smiled and hang up. I sighed deeply as I went to my room and started working on the last touches on some jewelry. Being a fashion designer is a though thing..