Introducing the Diva

A not so 'normal' Umma

 

Hey guys~ Here is the first chapter.. I hope you'll like it :D

 

Being a famous fashion designer is really great. Especially if you are only 19, and even without the money you get from the clothes you sell, you are so rich that whatever you do, you'll have enough until you die. But it is tough, too. 
 
I mean, yes I have everything I would ever need or want and more. I have a wonderful 'son' and a kind hyung who care for me. My mother taught me everything that I would ever need in the fashion world (though now I have to take classes to improve) but do you know how hard it is to find friends who like you for who you are when you have a lot of money? Yes? No? Because I do.. Taemin became my friend quickly since he is just as rich as me. He knows how hard it was for me. Aww, the poor baby had just gone to public school. I mean, he wanted to go, but I am sure that soon he'll want to be homeschooled again. 
 
I doubt that he knows how cruel people at public schools are. Though, he doesn't have to be afraid of anything. He has the looks, and he has the best clothes.. Yes, I made them, but hey, everyone that is someone wears my brand. 
 
Befriending Onew-hyung was.. different. I mean.. he might not be as rich as us, but he is one of the sweetest chicken-loving pabos I know.. Ok, he is the only one. But he is truly close to us. I know that.. he has a crush on me, I mean, even Minnie noticed and he is really obvious when it comes to noticing crushed, but I just can't like him more than a friend. Yes, I friendzoned him the first day we met. 
 
But I was already working on getting him a boyfriend. Or girlfriend, whichever he wanted. 
 
Speaking about girls, here is another problem with me. I look like a girl. And I am not kidding, or exaggerating, I seriously look like a girl. When people meet me, they can't believe that I am a boy. Of course, it's not like I want girls to like me, because I.. sort of prefer males, but they are jealous of me. I know that I am awesome and everything, but hey.. Jealousy won't give them a prettier face..
 
I was pulled out of my thoughts by my alarm clock. 'Great..' I mumbled sarcastically as I threw off my blanket and stretched out like a cat. A y cat.. I had been having a beautiful afternoon nap, even though I haven't been asleep for some time now, but still. I had to go and pick Taemin up from his new school. I sighed softly as climbed off my huge, light pink bed. I loved pink, Ok? I walked to my wardrobe and opened it. I was in my usual street-wear, but I had slept in it and the T-shirt was all wrinkled. I choose out a pair of black skinny jeans and a pink T-shirt with some crazy pattern. I designed it and I loved it to death. I looked into my mirror and styled my hair. 
 
'Let's go..' I mumbled and walked to my oh-so-expensive car. It was a present from my mother, I got it on my birthday. I looked around before getting into the car. The birds were chirping, the sky was blue and it was hot. Well, it was autumn, but it had just started, so of course it was still hot. And still, some of the leaves were already yellowing on the tall trees that surrounded my mother's private parking lot. 
 
I got into the car and soon I was speeding towards Taemin's school. I the radio and sang along with the music, even though I had only heard it a few times before. Soon, I arrived to the huge building. I had been there before, so it was easy to get there. 
 
Taemin wasn't there yet. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Onew's ringtone. I smiled as I picked it up. 
 
'Key, could you take me home? I go to-' he started and I just giggled.
 
'The same school as Minnie, I know it, hyung. And sure, just hurry up because Minnie will be here, I'm sure..' I told him. I could practically hear his grin. 
 
'Thanks, Key..' he said and we hang up. I opened the door of my car, it was soo hot. Some students looked in my direction. 'Well, maybe I could show them how amazing I am..' I giggled as I got out of the car and leant onto it. I could feel the eyes of the male students that were now surrounding me like predators. I looked around, and I noticed one particular 'predator' though he didn't seem like a student. He seemed a bit older.. He was staring at me with hungry eyes, and god, he was soo handsome.. I mentally slapped myself, I sounded like a stupid fangirl. Sadly, the handsome 'predator' disappeared with another, frog looking male. 
 
Soon, I could see Taemin make his way through the crowd. 'Hi Minnie~' I greeted him with a huge grin.' Onew isn't here yet, so you'll have to wait for him..' I told him. The next moment, I could see Onew make his way towards us. The poor clumsy hyung tripped over a rock, but luckily he didn't fall. We all got into the car and and I sped off quickly. 
 
'Umma~' Taemin whined. He was sitting next to  me and I didn't have to look at him to know that he was pouting. 'Couldn't you have driven something less expensive? Or just.. couldn't you just not stop in the middle of the parking lot? Everyone was staring at us..' he said. I rolled my eyes. 
 
'Minnie, I don't think that a car matters at these days. If you act like a normal boy, they'll treat you like that, no matter how you go to school.' I told him, still looking at the road. I know that he wanted to tell me something else, but he was too embarrassed to say it in front of Onew, so I dropped him off quickly. I kissed his cheek, and he blushed cutely. At that moment I felt like I could love him. But then, the face of the handsome teacher flashed into my mind.. I was a bit confused.. I had just seen him..