C-2

사랑해.... 내친구... [ I Love You.... My Friend... ]

{ C - 1 }

"I'll come"

 


{ C - 2 }

Ah-Ri's POV

I looked at myself in the full-length mirror again, wearing the long black dress that cascade down my legs only showing a little skin. My brownish-black long hair let down with small little curls at the bottom. Wearing my loop earrings and grabbing my small little purse on the counter table.

I was preparing myself to L.Joe's party. For once, preparing.

----------

Narrator's POV

The car reached to a halt as it reached outside a white striped with some blue mansion. Opening the door, Ah Ri stepped out of the car. Looking around she saw everyone staring at her. She was unfazed by this and kept on her poker face, walking to the front door and opening it seeing many people dancing and some grinding against each other. She was disgusted by this but just turned her head to look for her 'date' if you can L.Joe that. She soon found him and he was waving at her. She walked towards him, her heels making noise behind her as she walked.

Ah-Ri's POV

I reached over his side to find 5 other boys that were waving at me. I assumed that this was his friends.

"So L.A, you look.... wonderful tonight," L.Joe compliented me looking at me, I just nodded at him acknowleding him.

I sat on the comfy-looking sofa.

"Hi! Noona? You are the same age as L.Joe hyung right?" a cute bubbly guy asked me, I nodded my head.

"Awh :( I have another noona~" 2 of the other boys which I assume are few of the youngest whined.

"Sorry for that," a manly looking guy told me, oldest my intuition told me, "I am C.A.P , you are Ah Ri? This is Chunji, Ricky, Niel, Changjo and I am sure you already know L.Joe," he introduced me to them then I remembered about L.Joe, he was not here. But speak of the devil, he returned back and the music suddenly changed to slow music and the doors opened, I saw Sora and Chanshik entering.

"W-Would you like to d-dance?" L.Joe asked me nervously rubbing his nape. I nodded and let him pull me to the dance floor.

He put his arms around my waist and I naturally put my arms around his neck dancing slowly.

"L.A... I like you.. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked me, but I was too engrossed in my thoughts and dancing that I didn't hear what he said. He sighed realizing that I didn't hesr him.

Narrator's POV

Just then Gongchan noticed you dancing with L.Joe. He furrowed his eyes in confusion.

Forced. he thought. 

The song ended and you 'dragged' yourself to the juice section then Gongchan came out of nowhere.

"Goddamn it Ahri! What are you doing here? Let's get you out of here!" he 'shouted' at you.

You looked up to find Gongchan and looked behind him to see L.Joe approaching with furrowed brows and Sora following behind.

"Go back to your girlfriend Gong Chan Shik and leave me alone right now. I'm having the time of my life here. Leave." you said at him. You walked away and pulled L.Joe away without hearing his response.

Ah Ri's POV

I pulled L.Joe back to the sofa where no one was there. Partying

"L.A?" I looked at L.Joe, "I-I, y-you... I like you, will you be my girlfriend?" he was scratching his nape looking nervous. This is new. He isn't what I thought he would be. I softned and walked over and sat next to him.

"L.Joe?" I asked him, he looked up to me, and I sighed before replying, "I'm sorry but my answer's no. But, I treat you as a older brother only. I'm sorry but we can be like sisters and brothers if you would like? And you can call me by Ah Ri too now," I softly smiled at him.

He looked disappointed but cheered up a bit, "No problem. Your older brother? Ah Ri? Hehe, you can call me Byunghun if you would like too," he smiled back at me.

I nodded and hugged him, making him shocked but he regained his posture and hugged me back. I smelled in my 'brother' scent. Vanilla. My favorite. We pulled back and smiled at each other showing each other's eyesmile.

"Well... It's getting late sister," he winked at me causing me to laugh a little, "We should get you home, come on," he told me, his hand reached out, I slipped my hand into his as he pulled me up and walked me out over his car.

Narrator's POV

While all that happened between you two. Someone was watching you. In jealously? In rage? He didn't know, but his girlfriend was watching you with jealously and hatred.


Second chapter up ^^ How was it? 

My national exams are coming up in two days so ehmm.. Hehe ^^ 

Wish me best of lucks for it~

Comment on how the second chapter was ^^ Can't spam you with pictures so ehmm~ Hehe ^^

Subscribe and Comment ^^

Ok~

Bye~ 

BBUING~~~