C-6

사랑해.... 내친구... [ I Love You.... My Friend... ]

He didn't know what he did caused a lot.

When he got back to his dorm/house that he shared with B1A4 they all came towards him.

"DAMN IT! WHAT THE DID YOU DO?" CNU that rarely swears was now swearing at him.

The others just stared at him viciously.

"Are you happy? Huh? You know what? Go to your ing girlfriend that's cheating on you. We don't want to see you anymore. You ing made Ahri leave. She didn't ing tell us the reason but we know it's ing you," Jinyoung spat out.

B1A4 wasn't the sweet ones now. They were all vicious and glaring daggers at Gongchan.

"We don't even know where the she went and it's all because of you that she ing left," it was now Baro that spat that sentence out. 

They were vicious, cold.

Ahri not together with them isn't honestly great for them.

Ahri to them was a great little sister.

They were protective of her.

**

On the other hand where Ahri is.

She has just landed in Busan.

She cracked her neck and her fingers and walked around. She went to her aunt's house.

Her aunt... Well.. Isn't always the most welcoming. But that's her only relative in Busan so she doesn't have a choice.

"Who is it? Oh.. It's just you Ahri." her aunt looked at Ahri and scanned her up and down.

"Why are you here and the luggages? You're not planning to stay here are you?" Ahri nodded meekly.

"You should know that I'm already not letting you to ing stay here now just go back to ing Seoul," with that her aunt slammed the door.

Ahri flinched and fell back. Tripped on the steps and landed on her .

"Ow." Ahri got up and rubbed her bum then picked up her luggages.

Where could she go? She couldn't possibly go back to Seoul right now.

She sighed and walked around, when her legs felt tired she sat at the nearest park. 

No one in sight she looked at her phone and relized it was already 10.50pm.

The park was dimly litted.

She sighed and put her luggage on the bench and leaned her head on it.

Closing her eyes, a tear slipped out as she fell asleep.

**

"Oh! Hyung! Who is sh-"

"Sh Junhong. She's sleeping. Is she homeless or something?"

"I think she ran away from home or something hyung!"

"Sh. *sigh* oh well," Daehyun lifted you up slowly and instruted Zelo to carry her luggages.

**

Ahri hugged the soft item below her.

Wait. Soft? 

She opened her eyes and blinked her eyes abrutly. She rubbed them to adjust them to the light.

"Oh! Hyung! She's, she's awake!" You looked around to find 6 blond guys looking at you.

*Why the heck am I here?* 

"We found you on the park bench so how come your luggages and stuff?" One asked you.

"From Seoul and Aunt didn't let me stay at her house so there." short and simple as always.

"Ok shall we introduce ourselves kids?" A tough looking guy said. 

*Oldest*

"We are B.A.P! Yes Sir!"

*B.A.P"

"Hi this is B.A.P's leader, Bang Yongguk. I am the oldest," *expected*

"Hi I am the second oldest yet naughtiest, Kim Himchan," nodding her head they continued

"Visual. Jung Daehyun." the one wearing mask introduced himself. He looked distant. 

*Not used to new people but will open up to them soon* Ahri read them like a computer.

She knew what their personality was from how they spoke or introduced themselve.

You could say she's a person reader.

"Hi! I am Yoo Youngjae! Nice to meet you!" He introduced with a smile.

"Moon Jongup! Nice to meet you too! Second youngest here!" he was wearing a sleeves shirt that showed his proud muscles.

*B-Boy*

"Maknaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Choi Junhong hereeeeeeeeeeeeee! You can call me Zeloooooooooooooo," the maknae introduced with a smile then hugging Ahri. She blinked and raised a brow after he stopped hugging her.

"Sorry noonaaa!" She titled her head and raised both her brows.

"I'm 16 years old!" Zelo told her his age.

"Now introduce yourself." Yongguk told her.

"(a/n: changing her age here! So yeah... Sorry!) L.A. 15 years old."

"So you're not my noona! Yay!" Zelo cheered.

"Zelo. Shush or no cherry tomatos!"

"No my cherry tomatos! Hyung~" Zelo whined and pouted.

"So L.A ? That's definitely not your real name, what is it?" Youngjae asked.

"Lee Ahri. Youngjae"

"Youngjae oppa."

"Youngjae"

"Youngjae oppa"

"Youngjae sshi"

"Oh come on Ahri! We're all older than you so call you oppa-" he flinched and hid behind Yongguk when he found you glaring at him.

"Call. Me. L.A. Not. My. ing. Real. Name." Ahri spat out.

Youngjae gluped and nodded when pouting.

-----

Continuation of this chapter in next chapter.

Subscribe and comment!

And woohoo~ B.A,P here :D Might change the plot a bit ~.^ hehe