{ E v e n I f }

사랑해.... 내친구... [ I Love You.... My Friend... ]

C-2

{ E v e n I f }

Note : Italic and bold are your/his/their thoughts. [ E.g Subscribe and comment ]

But AhRi's thoughts will be in : Blue { #3333ff }

Gongchan's thoughts will be in : Black { #000000 }

Sora's thoughts will be in : Pink { #ff33cc }

Will be writing in Narrator's POV the whole chapter again.

I like this new writing style, now off to the story!

 


Ahri looked at the new her in the mirror. Shoulder-length hair but still wavy. Her eyes were swollen and puffy but not that much anymore considered to yesterday after telling the truth.

"This is the new start of my life and everything else," she told herself in the mirror, "I will not fall in love again and cry over something stupid or over a boy," she vowed to herself.

***

As she reached school everyone, well almost everyone stared at her.

"She cut her hair," "Why did she cut her hair?", "Isn't it like the so-called girl's best friend?", "I thought she treasured her hair so much," and so on.

 

New start. New character. New friends.

 

As she walked into class more people stared at her, especially Gongchan. She sat on her seat with her seat partner beside her which is apparently, Gong Chan Shik.

"Ahri-ah.. Ermm.."

"I'm sorry but do I know you?" she smiled, making her eye smile show, boys fawned over her and girls 'idolized' her, "I'm Ahri, nice to meet you ..... ?" she gave a questioning look.

"Ahri. What the heck are you actually trying to do?" 

"I'm really sorry but-" she was cut off as the teacher came in, she bowed her head a little and turned back to face the teacher.

Taking out her notebook to copy things down, a note was slipped over to her side. Opening it slowly not letting the teacher see, she saw sloppy hand writing that she could recognize immediately.

Why are you ignoring me? I'm sorry? Meet me after class at our usual hide-out.

She knew he wasn't even sorry, she could tell from the 'I'm sorry?'. She smiled bitterly and she crumpled the note and threw in her bag.

***

As all the class ended and the only one left before break was ending in, '5,4,3,2,1' the bell rang. Ahri packed up her bags and was about to leave when someone grabbed her wrist.

"Ahri! Why are you like this? Even if you like me. You don't have to ignore me! I do like you! Only as a friend! Damn it! WHAT WERE YOU EVEN THINKING WHEN YOU CONFESSED?" she flinched at him screaming at her, her heart breaking apart as every word flew out of his mouth, especially when he said that he liked her only as a friend, this was the first time he screamed at her.

"I'm sorry," she bowed her head and closed her eyes, making the tears not to fall out, "but I think you got someone else wrong," she looked up at him and smiled sadly and briefly before swiftly running away.

In the classroom he was reflecting on his wrongs and relised that he had just yelled at his very own friend. Those words weren't suppose to be like that.

 


So how was it? Fine? Ok? ^^

Subscribe and comment ^^

Bye bye~ Bbuing~