C-3

사랑해.... 내친구... [ I Love You.... My Friend... ]

{ C 2 }

He didn't know, but his girlfriend was watching you with jealously and hatred.

 


{ C 3 }

Ahri's POV

Putting on my clothes to school, and picking up my bag, I opened my door to see a brown haired guy outside.

"Oh my gosh!" I clutched on the left side of my shirt as if I was holding onto my heart from the shock.

"Ah! Ah Ri ah! You alright?" the guy asked, I looked up to find my 'brother' staring at me shocked.

"What the heck Byunghun! You scared me!" I hit him on the chest.

We walked to school talking to each other, but everyone stared at us in shock. I once again put on this poker face and said bye to Byunghun.

"Hey biatch," one of the queenkas, Eunmi, said to me and pushed me onto the locker, "What you doing with my Byunghun?" 

"Yours?" My voice was venoumous, no one can claim my 'brother' as hers, "I'm sorry, but my 'brother' wouldn't want you now get lost," I spat at her. She stared at me in shocked.

 


A/N : From next chapter onwards it's a really zoom~ (Oh my beautiful target you zoom zoom heart like a rocket~ xD) chapter. Because it's all gonna start all angsty with the 'preview' in the foreword. You know the { T R U T H } , { L I E S } & { S O R R Y } ? Yep :) But then it won't be like SOOOOOO short k ^^ I'll give it quite a long one? I'm not sure.. Because to me, when I write angsty stories it's also short... But! You know the L.Joe & Ahri? RiJoe/AhJoe? <- Couple name ^^ I'm gonna make another story on them! So yeah :) Will post the link on one of the chapter/s under the chapter :)

Sorry for the long A/N ! And sorry that I disappointed you all!