C-1

사랑해.... 내친구... [ I Love You.... My Friend... ]

Listen now - Tell Me Why By Teen Top

 


{ J I W O O ' S P O V }

As usual, I put on my emotionless/poker face. I walked into school to be greeted by B1A4 excluding Chanshik.

"Hey Jiwoo~" Jinyoung sang and waved at me, I waved back. 

Jinyoung put his arms around my shoulder, "so~ My little princess," I shot him a look/glare, he immediately retracted what he said, "Sorry, Jiwoo. What do you wanna do? Since we didn't want to follow Chanshik to you-know-who," he said and made a puking face.

"Yah hyung/Jinyoung!" the others ran behind him. I looked at them.

"Why did you take Jiwoo away from us~" Junghwan whined. While he was whining, I sliped away from Jinyoung and walked to class.

I walked past everyone to my locker, there I saw a couple making out just beside my locker. Too much PDA.

I slammed my fist on my locker and they flinched, I looked at them and a message in my eyes saying get-lost-right-now. They ran away and I just shrugged and opened my locker.

"Oppa~ Why is your friend so angry in the morning is it because she doesn't have a boyfriend? And why is she expressionless?" that annoying voice came out of nowhere.

"Best friend you mean. She can have all the guys but I don't know why she doesn't want any and she does have emotions and expressions it's just that... I think you should ask her if you wanna know you know" I heard Chanshik.

Why? Wanna know why? Because I love you, Gong Chanshik.

I walked away, my heart clenched and for a moment pain flashed in front of my eyes then disappeared.

Kang Sora. My biggest enemy. Chanshik's girlfriend furthermore.

Tell me why life is like this.

Tell me why the guy I love is taken.

Just then, this guy from my class I think came up to me and gave me a card. I looked at him expressionless.

"Birthday party. Mine. This Saturday. At my house," he looked up at me. Oh.. It's that guy.. L.Joe... "Come okay? Will expect you there babe," he kissed my cheek and walked off.

I wiped my hands on my cheek, I turned around and saw that Sora 'burning up' but not letting Chanshik see. So that's how she wants it. She gets someone I love, and someone that she has a 'thing' for just asked me. I smirked inwardly.

I walked into my classroom, with Chanshik and Sora coming in from the back. I walked over to L.Joe and placed my books on his table then bent down and whispered to his ear,

"I'll come." 


 

I know boring chapter :P

Hope you liked it.

Do review/comment on the first chapter.

Thanks for the comments before I posted the chapter ^^ 

SUBCRISE AND COMMENT ^^

BBUING~

Note: Didn't review xD have homework. Might not be able to update for a while. Sorry xD have nationals exams coming up so hope you understand ^^ But that's in 1 week and I have to study... So hope you understand ^^ Will still try to update~ Thank you everyone ^^

B1A4 SPAM

tumblr_m9wqpqcC901rf7uwho6_250.gif

tumblr_m9jsnlYj5c1rf7uwho1_250.gif

tumblr_m9jsnlYj5c1rf7uwho6_250.gif

tumblr_m9h322pRAv1rsbu5co1_500.gif

image

Teen Top Spam

image

tumblr_m9h3cyvyVX1rsbu5co1_500.gif

tumblr_m336ifHQeI1qai25co2_250.gif

OK BYE BYE ^^