The 'Ask Out Or Wimped Out'

Dream High, Fly High

It started.

The 'Ask Out or Wimped Out' game has started.

And HyunA was going insane because of all this chaos, caused by the game.

The 'Ask Out or Wimped Out' game is about male students asking female students out.

Contracts didn't matter anymore.

You either ask a girl out, or be considered as a wimp.

The stars were now nothing but a bunch of teenagers with crazy hormons.

She rolled her eyes at the thought of seven stars asking her out today.

She had rejected everyone of them.

She didn't exactly like anybody here, she just wanted everything to be kept clean, and pure.

But that didn't seem to work out.

She took a deep breath as she walked through the hallway. There were a crowd of people, rushing after her.

"Stay away from me, you freaks!"

HyunA's voice echoed through out the hallway.

 

 

Junsu looked at himself in the mirror again, and sprayed himself with cologne.

He wanted to make a good impression on IU today.

He was going to ask her out.

He smiled confidently at his reflection, and walked outside of the bathroom door.

To his surprise, Tiffany from Girl's Generation was waiting for him.

"Hi, Oppa." Tiffany greeted him, giving him her eye smile.

"Hi." He answered, trying not to sound annoyed. He had to hurry and ask IU out before anyone else did.

Knowing IU, she wouldn't even have a heart to reject them.

"How's your day here today?" Tiffany asked, playing with her hair.

"Fine." He answered flatly, wishing that Fany would end the conversation quickly.

"Great." Tiffany said.

Tiffany was planning to ask Junsu out. She knew it wasn't common for girls to ask guys out. But Junsu seemed to have other things in mind, and she was sure that Junsu liked her. She was nervous, but she knew he wouldn't let her down.

Would he?

"Did you know that Junho's going out with Hyoyeon?" Tiffany asked him, hoping he'd notice what she was trying to do.

He didn't.

"No. Remind me to make fun of him later." Junsu said, obviously distracted.

He looked over Tiffany's head to search for IU.

Tiffany sighed with exasperation.

Boys. They were all so stupid and clueless.

"Oppa. Do you like me?" Tiffany asked. Surely this will get his attention.

"Yeah." He answered shortly.

Tiffany burst into tears, and many people looked around in their direction.

Junsu was in shock. "What's wrong?" He asked, worried.

"I'm trying to ask you out," She screamed, her pride vanished into thin air. "And you won't even look at me."

"Do you have another girl in mind?"

Junsu cursed under his breath.

He liked Tiffany, he had no intentions in hurting her. Other people would think he was a jerk to make a nice girl cry like that.

And for Tiffany's sake and his reputation...

"Tiffany Hwang, will you go out with me?"

 

 

IU skipped along the hallways as the bell rang, giving them a signal saying it was time for break.

Suzy raised her eyebrows.

"Somebody's happy today," Suzy noticed.

IU stopped skipping. "It's just, all of this is exciting for me." She half lied.

"Sure." Suzy commented. "Are you sure it's not because someone told you that Junsu Oppa will ask you out today, at break?"

Taecyeon had told them both during homeroom today, and IU has been acting weird ever since.

"What?" IU asked, trying to act dumb. "He's not going to ask me out. We're just close friends."

Suzy looked as if she didn't believe her, but IU didn't care.

She was waiting for break to come this whole hour.

"Don't look around right now." Suzy said suddenly, her grasp on IU's hand grew tighter.

"What's wrong?" IU asked, frowning.

"Don't. Just don't." Suzy said firmly, and started walking the opposite way from the main hallway.

IU looked at Suzy, and tried to wriggle her hands out of her grasp.

"Suzy," IU said. "I have to go to the main hallway."

"No, you don't." Suzy growled, her teeth clenched.

"Yes, I do." IU growled back, tugging her arms away from Suzy's hand.

"No, you don't!" Suzy half screamed, half begged.

"What's wrong? Was there something I wasn't supposed to see, or something?" IU asked.

Suzy hesitated, and IU took this opportunity to slip her arms off of Suzy's grasp, and dashed to the main hall, ignoring Suzy's protests.

IU ran faster away Suzy as she heard Suzy chasing after her.

IU felt bad from leaving Suzy behind, but she was waiting forever for this-

She found a crowd of people crowding over Junsu's locker.

IU thought it was strange. She knew that Junsu was a good looking, popular boy, but she didn't know that Junsu would be this popular-

She made her way through the crowd, and when she finally made it through all these people-

She gasped, and felt incredibly stupid.

Tears stung her eyes, and so she started making her way out of the crowd.

IU had seen Junsu and Tiffany making out.

She walked dejectedly back to Suzy, who was waiting for her at the entrance.

"I tried to stop you." Suzy muttered.

IU smiled, and tried not to feel depressed. She didn't want Suzy to be worried.

"What are you talk about, Bae Suzy?" IU asked, trying to sound bubbly and happy- as always.

Suzy gave IU a hug, and IU couldn't stop herself from crying anymore.

"It just shocked me really, it wasn't a big deal, and all." IU sniffled, her face buried into Suzy's coat.

Suzy smiled weakly.

She promised herself not to get involved in the 'asked out or wimped out' game.

 

 

Taeyeon, Yoona, and HyunA walked side by side.

"Have you gotten asked out by anybody yet?" Yoona asked.

"Yes," Tayeon and HyunA answered in unison.

"How many people?" YoonA continued to ask.

"Twenty Nine," HyunA replied, feeling triumphant. "I love turning people down."

"Twenty Two," Taeyeon replied, and rolled her eyes. "I hated to refuse, and all- but you know. It's all too immature."

Yoona looked down to the floor.

She too, has been asked out by many people, but she didn't turn them down for fun or because she thought it was immature.

"Yoona?" Taeyeon asked, snapping Yoona away from her thoughts. "You okay?"

"Just perfect," Yoona smiled.

"Why don't we go see the other Snsd members?" Taeyeon suggested.

"Could we?" HyunA asked, for she liked spending time with a bunch of girlfriends.

"Of course." Taeyeon laughed.

Yoona smiled. "What are we waiting for? Let's go find all of them.

"We have a lot to discuss about the 'ask out or wimped out' game."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Readers!

I Know, I Know.

I Didn't Update For A Really Long Time, And To Be Honest, I Don't Think I'll Be Updating The Next Chapter Too Quickly.

But I Will Not Give Up On This Fanfic, I Guarantee You.

I'm Going To Update This Fanfic Quickly, After I'm Finished With My Second Fanfic.

So For People Who Love Taeczy, Why Don't You Check My Second Fanfic Out While You're Waiting?

Opinions And Other Thoughts For This Chapter Are Appreciated.

Thank You Supporters, And I'm Sorry For Not Updating For A Really Long Time.

Take Care,

MissBeautiful