DMCS High Class And The New Group

Dream High, Fly High

“Are these the only Kpop stars that were chosen from the DCMS?” Donghae asked, staring at the people in the bus.

“There’s probably three more buses following this one,” Leeteuk informed Donghae.

The Kpop stars were sent to the bus right after they had finished finding all their suitcases. Donghae wondered why the directors of DMCS were in a hurry to have the Kpop stars in their high class.

“Leeteuk, do you know where Yoona is?”Donghae asked, looking around the bus. The bus was filled with recognizable and familiar Kpop stars, but Donghae longed to talk to Yoona.

Donghae thought it was obvious that everyone knew that he and Yoona liked each other. He had been planning to make Yoona his girlfriend this following year, now that they were in the same high class.

“No,” Leeteuk said, trying to sleep. He tapped on the windowpane, and mumbled, “She’s somewhere out there.”

“Joy Killer,” Donghae muttered, and stuck out his tongue at Leeteuk, who was now snoring.

Yoona…Donghae called in his head, and out hailed as deep as he could. Where are you?

 

 

This was the twenty seventh time Yoona’s straightening her skirt, IU noticed. Is she that scared of Taecyeon?

IU was watching Yoona with great curiosity. She was behaving strange ever since she sat next to Taecyeon in the bus. She watched Yoona straighten her dark skirt again, and this time, IU couldn’t help but notice that Yoona flinched as Taecyeon’s shoulders brushed into Yoona’s hair.

IU twisted and pulled at her dark hair. “I think Taecyeon did something to Yoona.”She noted to herself.

“Why would you think that?”

She turned around to see Taeyeon take the seat beside her, and IU felt herself turning pink from embarrassment.

This always happens when I talk to myself, IU thought miserably. She gave a weak laugh as she pulled her notebook tighter to her chest.

“Just because…Yoona’s flinching around him,” IU answered, and looked timidly at the buss’s clean floor.

“Yoona’s not scared of Taecyeon.” Taeyeon answered, laughing good naturedly at IU’s timid answer. “It’s because Yoona likes Taecyeon.”

IU’s face widened with horror at the thought. Do people normally feel uncomfortable around the people they like? IU questioned herself. She was confused.

“Can I ask you a question?”IU asked, looking at Taeyeon’s beautiful, trust worthy eyes.

IU believed that it was best to ask Taeyeon the question she always wanted to ask. Taeyeon looked honest, and Taeyeon was the person she felt the most comfortable with.

“Ask me anything,” Taeyeon replied. Taeyeon didn’t want IU to feel alone, especially since most people are already older than her.

“How can you tell when someone likes you?” IU asked, trying not to hint out anything about Junsu.

“I don’t know.” Taeyeon answered truthfully, wrinkling her nose. “But it’s kind of fun that way, leaving all those love kind of stuff as a mystery.” Taeyeon smiled as the bus stopped.

“Hey, let’s get out first before we get trampled on.”Taeyeon said, dragging IU behind her as she exit through the bus entrance.

 

“Am I dreaming?”Junsu asked Wooyoung, and stood in front of the DMCS entrance door.

“If you were, I’d probably wake you up just to ruin it. Why did you have to go around, crushing on the same girl I like?” Wooyoung asked, hardening his look.

Junsu ignored Wooyoung’s comment, and traced the white, clean, marble wall with his finger tips. “This is totally the kind of place I want to work in when I become a professional.” Junsu commented, and continued to avoid looking at Wooyoung.

“Do you really like her?” Wooyoung asked, looking at the ground, which were perfectly painted black.

Junsu had the sudden urge to rush inside the building like everyone else did, but his feet betrayed him. “Yes, I do. I like her a lot, but I didn’t confess because of you. So let’s just stop fighting; it’ll only ruin our good mood.”

 He expected Wooyoung to hit him, although Wooyoung never used violence. He knew that Wooyoung was a boy filled with humor and manners, but he was thought that this situation wouldn’t be fair for Wooyoung until Wooyoung punched him, or kicked him, at least.

“Okay.” Wooyoung replied, opening the glass door.

Junsu stared at Wooyoung in disbelief. ‘Okay?’ What was that supposed to mean?

Wooyoung laughed at Junsu’s face. “It’s kind of obvious that you guys like each other. I’m not going to make it difficult for both of you.” He said good naturedly.

Junsu stared at Wooyoung, still unsure of what he had just heard.

“Ladies first, Junsu.” Wooyoung laughed, and pushed Junsu inside the DCMS building.

Everything was organized, and there wasn’t a speck of dirt to be detected. There were lockers, two public restrooms, the main hallway, the recreation center, the multipurpose room, a cafeteria, an office room, the staff’s room, and the class rooms. It was like an ordinary high school, if it weren’t for its size, which was three times larger than any other high schools. In addition, there were also practice rooms, studios, and the dressing room.

Suzy narrowed her eyes at the staffs of DMCS. They looked so professional, yet, so predictable. She couldn’t explain why she didn’t feel satisfied by studying at DMCS high class. It was what she had been waiting for since the day she decided to pre debut at the JYP Entertainment. She was sure that she would’ve done anything to get into DMCS high school, until today.

It’s a great honor to be studying at DMCS high class, Suzy informed herself. Don’t be too challenging, you’ll just end up failing. She was already very stiff, which was unlike her usual friendly, warm personality. She just felt like she had to act cold and professional since she was to be studying in a high class, and all. And now I’ll pay attention, and listen to the staffs, she told herself.

But she couldn’t help let out a sigh as the first staff member came up to introduce himself.

 

“I am Mr. Kang, the president of the DMCS high class. As you can see, the DMCS staffs, including myself, has high expectation on you. It is an honor to be at the world’s best high class, and I wish you won’t take advantage from it. Instead, I want you to raise the population of your entertainment, as well as our high class. Thank you.” Mr. Kang finished off with a short nod as a polite applause broke from the crowd.

“Mr. Son is the chairman of the DMCS high class, and he is the vice president of the high class as well,” Mr. Kang announced, and Mr. Son rose from his chair. Applause.

“Ms. Chun and Director Chung are the secretaries. They keep everything updated and posted; if you need help, they can help you. They will usually be in the office room.”Mr. Kang went on, and Ms. Chun and Director Chung gave a polite nod to the audience. Applause.

Suzy wondered when the speech will be over. She was beginning to feel a little drowsy. She stifled a yawn, and tried to focus more on the speech.

“Director Choe, Director Kim, Director Lee, and Ms. Park will be your class teachers, and one of them will be your main group teacher. They all excel at the basics of the entertainment-singing, dancing, music composing, acting, etc. But they all have something they excel in also. Director Choe excels most at arts and creativeness. Director Kim excels at acting and expression. Director Lee excels most at composing songs, which includes making lyrics and making albums. Ms. Park excels most at dancing, physical education, and body moves.” Applause.

“Right now, we have the list of people in group A, B, C, or D. This will remain permanent, so I wish nobody will send complaints about the group. As soon as all the members of your group are gathered together, your main teacher will drive you to your condos. You may unpack, and return to the DMCS building by five thirty.” Mr. Kang left the multipurpose room, and Ms. Chun stood for his behalf.

“Director Lee will be the main teacher of the group A, and Ms. Park will be the main teacher of the group B. Director Choe will be the main teacher of the group C, and Director Kim will be the main teacher of the group D.”

Yoona crossed her fingers tightly. Whichever group I’ll be in; please let Taecyeon be in it, too…She inhaled easily, but she was afraid to out hale.

“Junho, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Yuri, Seohyun, Yonghwa, Minhyuk, Krystal, Min, and Luna. These following people will be in group A, with Director Lee.”

Yoona out haled, but inhaled as quickly as she could. There were still three more groups, and she couldn’t hold her hopes high, just not yet.

“Jessica, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Nikkhun, Victoria, Amber, Jungshin, Jia, Ryeowook, Kibum, Khyuhyun. These following people will be in group B, with Ms. Park.”

Taeyeon watched Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Sooyoung smile as their names were called out in the list. Three of the members were in Group B. Two of the members were in Group A. She quickly calculated the numbers. There were only three more members that weren’t called on, and if this continues, she might be the only member in the group.

“Taecyeon, Suzy, Yoona, Taeyeon, Wooyoung, IU, Junsu, Leeteuk, Donghae, and HyunA. These following people will be in Group C, with Director Choe.”

Yoona out haled deeply, and tried to scream with excitement in her head. Taecyeon was in her group, which was more than great; but she was glad to have one of her favorite members of Girl’s Generation in her group. She was more than satisfied with her group.

Taeyeon out haled deeply as well. There was at least one member from Girl’s Generation, and IU was in her group as well. She was glad that all the people in her group was familiar, and she was couldn’t wait to meet her group manager.

Suzy tried not to feel too disappointed. There weren’t any members of missA in her group, and although she knew the 2pm members very well, she didn’t talk to Junsu and Wooyoung as much these days. She didn’t like the uncomfortable feeling that was crawling up to her stomach and to her back. She ignored her clammy hands, and went to find the people in her group.

“Now the rest of the people will be in group D, with Director Kim. When you’re done with settling down in your group, please have your main mangers drive you to your condo, and unpack immediately. And please come back to the DMCS high class by five thirty. Have a nice day.”

 

Suzy felt lost. She searched for everyone that she could remember: IU, Taecyeon, and Wooyoung. “Crazy, crazy, crazy.” She mumbled to herself, stamping the floor.

She finally found Taecyeon, talking to some other 2pm member. She marched over to him. “Hey. I don’t know where the rest of the group members are.” Suzy said crossly.

Her eyes lowered to the ground. “So let’s find them together.”

Taecyeon smiled. “You don’t usually ask people for favor, right?”

Suzy crooked her head. “Yeah. I don’t. I usually do everything I can by myself. Because needing help from other people is embarrassing.”

Suzy suddenly felt very guilty. She was always so optimistic, friendly- nice- what had gotten over her? She had no idea why she was acting so harsh all of a sudden. Taecyeon's being all nice to her, and look what she's giving back. Annoyance. Hatred. Irritation.

Taecyeon gave a crooked smile. “If you have want help, you usually say ‘please’.”

Suzy sighed. “Please.” She repeated forcefully.

 

Taeyeon smiled brightly at her group members, and looked over to Yoona, feeling talkative.

“I’m so thankful that you’re with me in the group. I like everyone and all, but it feels so nice to actually be with someone that you know really well.” Taeyeon stated.

“I know what you mean. If you weren’t in the same group with me, and if I was by myself, everything would’ve felt awkward for me.” Yoona agreed. Her eyes scanned to Taecyeon, but he was busy talking to a pretty girl with dark hair-Miss A Suzy.

Yoona immediately felt alert. She watched everything that Taecyeon was doing; she felt very aware of her presence. She felt depression tugging her stomach, and stayed silent, hoping nobody would start a conversation with her.

Donghae watched Yoona stop talking to Taeyeon, and decided to make a few conversations with her. Maybe I’ll confess to her while I’m talking, Donghae thought, gliding his way to Yoona. She’ll probably smile, or say something like ‘I always liked you, too…’

“Hey, Yoona,” Donghae said quickly, hoping he would not stumble over his words.

“Hi.” Yoona answered flatly.

Donghae was discouraged by her bad mood, and he felt nervousness swallow him up. How do you stop this conversation? She’s obviously not in the mood to talk, Donghae. So stop the conversation, and let her have her own privacy…

“Don’t you love the color of my shoes?” Donghae asked randomly, steadying his feet.

“They’re black.”Yoona said, scrunching up her eyebrows.

And now she thinks I’m a freak, Donghae thought miserably. Why didn’t I even look at the color of my shoes before even asking that stupid question? He laughed at her answer weakly.

“Just kidding?”Donghae muttered unevenly.

“Was that a supposed to be a joke? I thought it was a question,” Yoona replied, tying her orange hair into a pony tail.

“Sure was. Uh, yeah…It was a joke. But then you turned it into a question. Get it? Joke question? Or it could be opposite, question joke or trick joke, or…” His voice trailed off as he saw Yoona staring at him with confusion.

You babbled like an idiot again, Donghae. Are you trying to impress her? Or are you trying to disgust her? Donghae covered his cheeks with his hands so he could keep them cool.

Yoona raised her eyebrows. What was Donghae talking about? She wished he would go away, and leave her alone. She hated talking to people when she’s depressed, angry, or sad. She knew that it wasn’t Donghae’s fault, but she started to get annoyed at Donghae.

“Can you leave me alone for a second? I’m really not in the mood to talk to anybody.” Yoona tried to be polite, but the question sounded really rude.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know that you were, um…not in the mood to talk to me anybody else. Including me. Or especially me, or both. Anyways I’m sorry I came in the wrong timing, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for disturbing you, I’m so terribly sorry. Sorry.” Donghae staggered back to Leeteuk, and tried to smile.

“What is he saying?” Yoona mumbled to herself, and rubbed her face with the palm of her hand. “I need help.”

She felt helpless. She wanted someone to be on her side; someone to understand her, and someone to help her with all her problems. After all the depression and anger she’s been keeping inside since the airport, she felt like she was going to burst out screaming any moment now.

“Taeyeon, I feel like screaming my lungs out right now. What do I do?” Yoona asked, stomping on her feet.

“What’s wrong? You were all right a second ago.” Taeyeon looked at Yoona’s tight, grim face.

“I’ll tell you on our way to the condo,” Yoona replied, narrowing her eyes to her feet. “It looks like our manager has something to say.”

Taeyeon smiled encouragingly at Yoona. “You can tell me anything you want, and I promise that I’ll do my best to try to help you,” Taeyeon said. “But you don’t have to tell me anything if you don’t want to,”

 

A gentle looking man with thick glasses smiled warmly at the Kpop stars. “I’m Director Choe, and I’ll be your main manger, and your group leader. I have high expectations on you also, but tell you what; I think it’s totally unfair if you work your butts off without having fun, either.”

“That’s what I think, too!” Junsu replied, giving Director Choe a sudden high five. “Thank you for being awesome. I was going to start crying when I saw that Mr. Kang dude. He’s like, the strictest dude I’ve ever seen. Man, that guy needs to chill sometimes.”

“Junsu...” Taecyeon jabbed Junsu on his elbows, but Director Choe only laughed.

“Mr. Kang can be overboard sometimes,” Director Choe admitted. “But he gives the best discipline from the DMCS staffs, and half the credit of your future population goes to him.”

“What if our future population decreases? It would be half his fault too, right?”Donghae asked.

“I suppose. But nothing like that will happen, because you guys are going to be #1 Korea’s proudest stars, okay? Let’s get into the van; we have to start unpacking at the condo. Feel free to ask me any questions you want. Try to make yourself feel comfortable around me, because I hate awkward conversations.”

 

The van was never quiet during their ride to the condo.

“Taecyeon, do you remember hanging out at 2am’s studio? That was some raging rap you made,” Junsu commented, patting Taecyeon’s shoulder.

“That was the worst rap you ever rapped!” Wooyoung commented, howling with laughter.

 

Taecyeon ignored their laughter, and turned over to talk to Suzy, whose head was pressed on the window.

“Hey. Is that fun?” Taecyeon asked.

“No. The car bumps around too much, and my head feels heavy.” Suzy answered.” But I feel tired after this long journey from the airplane.”

“How could you rest when your head feels heavy?” Taecyeon asked, smiling.

“I don’t know,” Suzy replied.

Taecyeon lifted Suzy’s head onto his shoulders, and tried not to laugh at Suzy’s shocked face.

‘What are you doing?” Suzy asked, lifting her head from Taeyeon’s shoulder.

Suzy brushed her hair away from Taecyeon’ shoulder and let it fall perfectly down her waist. “It’s not like I can fall asleep on your shoulder,” Suzy remarked.

“Then what? Do you want me to sing a lullaby for you?”

“I’ll pass,” Suzy said with resignation. She leaned her head to the window again, and she remained silent no matter how much her head hurt.

“If you’re worried about my shoulder, I’ll be fine. Your head’s all bruised by the window. I don’t think you can even rest in that position properly.” Taecyeon informed her.

Suzy stubbornly leaned onto the window. It’s not because I want to rest properly, Ok Taecyeon. It’s because of my pride, Suzy thought, refusing to move from her place.

 

“Okay. What did you want to tell me?” Taeyeon asked.

“Taeyeon, I think I’m going crazy!” Yoona said, obviously frustrated.

Taeyeon looked at Yoona in concern. Yoona was never open about her feeling, and Taeyeon wanted to help Yoona as much as she can. Taeyeon waited for Yoona to go on.

“You know I like Taecyeon, right?” Yoona asked uncertainly.

“How could I not know?” Taeyeon asked, grinning.

“I think Taecyeon likes some other girl,” Yoona sighed.

Taeyeon wrinkled her nose. “That’s it?”

Yoona pointed to Taecyeon and that pretty girl she had seen at the airplane earlier. “Those two are getting uncomfortably close,” Yoona commented.

“That’s Suzy from missA,” Taeyeon noticed.

 “I Know! She’s the girl who did the kiss scene with Taecyeon for the Dream Blow!” Yoona exclaimed.

“Dream High.” Taeyeon corrected. “And don’t worry, that's only a drama! You should know, your'e an actress yourself. I don’t think Suzy and Taecyeon are too close with each other. I can sort of tell by their interviews, and even if they are close to each other, you guys can still be friends,” Taeyeon informed.

“Thanks,” Yoona said sadly…But no thanks. I really can’t stand Suzy and Taecyeon together, after all the memories I had with him, Yoona thought privately.

 

“Is this your first time?” Junsu asked IU. He knew that it wasn’t the most common and original question, but he wanted to start a conversation with her.

IU stared at him blankly. “Isn’t this everyone’s first time? None of the Kpop stars from 2000 were allowed in DMCS.”

Junsu blinked twice. Idiot, he commented to himself.

“He’s just naturally dull,” Leeteuk said playfully.

IU didn’t laugh, but a smile crept on her lips. Everything didn’t seem so awkward, after all. A relief smile stretched widely.

“You’re not any smarter,” Junsu retorted, punching Leeteuk playfully on the arm. “It’s been such a long time seeing you Super Junior dudes. It’s been like, eight months, right Wooyoung?”

Junsu felt an insecure silence take over the bus. You idiot, he commented himself again. You know perfectly well that Wooyoung doesn’t like you and IU together. And now it seems like you’re nagging him. Why do you always think before acting?

“It’s five months,” Wooyoung replied. “You shouldn’t answer if you’re not sure. That’s why everyone thinks you’re dull, Junsu.”

Junsu stared at Wooyoung in awe. Wooyoung didn’t sound cross at all. In fact, Wooyoung sounded even more cheerful than his usual self.

“Everyone thinks he’s dull, because he is,” said the typical Leeteuk.

“He isn’t all that bad,” Wooyoung replied with fake modesty.

 

Wooyoung was surprised at his aloof behavior. He had planned to be cross at Junsu all day, despite what he had said to him at the DMCS high class. But it was hard to angry at someone you were not angry at. And he wasn’t angry at Junsu, although Junsu and IU liked each other. He didn’t even feel a pang of jealousy or depression while they were spending time with each other. So he sat there, smiling as he saw Junsu’s puzzled face.

 

Suzy still sat with her head on the window pane. Taecyeon didn’t offer her his shoulder anymore, and if she lifted her head from the window pane, it would show that she had lost the argument. 

She wouldn’t show a defeated face to anybody, much less Taecyeon.

“Alright. We’re here.” The van made a sudden stop by a condo next to a river.

Everyone seemed to be in a hurry to get out of the van, and they all rushed out to the condo.

“This place is awe-some.” Donghae commented melodically.

“I love this place,” Leeteuk agreed.

“It’s heaven.” Junsu replied.

 

The condo was roomy and classic. There was a crystal light over the glass dining table, covered by a table sheet. The marble floor was colored faint pink and had red streaks all over them. The wall was colored beige, and the living room had a velvet sofa, a blue ray television, and a fire place. A brown fur mat was placed under a small coffee table. It looked exactly like a doll house.

“It’s too clean,” Junsu muttered under his breath.

“Let’s keep it clean,” Yoona replied, nudging at Junsu.

“I keep everything clean,” Donghae assured Yoona.

 

Mr. Choe smiled at his new students. “The boys will sleep downstairs, and the girls will sleep upstairs. There are two rooms upstairs, and three rooms downstairs. One room allows two people to sleep, and the other the room is bigger, so it’ll allow three people. You will start unpacking, but I would like everyone to come to the living room after an hour.”

 

“How do we settle this?” Yoona complained.

“Why don’t we do the ‘Black and White’ thing?” IU suggested.

“It could work,” Taeyeon agreed.

“Black and White!”

Yoona turned out to be the only one with her palm shown.

“Do you want to redo?” IU asked quietly, looking at the disappointment in Yoona’s face.

“No, it’s alright.” Yoona managed, staring at her suitcases dejectedly. She didn’t want to make a big deal out of this, and she lost the game; she shouldn’t be unfair about this. “I think HyunA’s cool.”

“Um…Where is she?” Yoona asked, searching for a familiar face.

“Mr. Choe said that she would be arriving a little late,” Taeyeon replied. “Why don’t you start unpacking first?”

“Okay.” Yoona muttered, heading to her room.

 

The room was really original and pretty. Taeyeon liked everything about it- The wallpaper with silver flowers, the wooden desk, the velvet rolling chair, the three queen sized beds in every opposite corner of the room, the red air conditioner, the silk, pink mat placed on the floor, and the crystal closet.

“It’s original,” Taeyeon noticed.

“Let’s start packing.” IU started ping the zipper of her suitcase. She noticed a pretty girl with dark eyes and perm hair. “Hey! You were Suzy!” She noticed.

Suzy turned around to see IU stare back at her. “Hi,” She said, and waved her fingers at IU.

“You were my best friend at Dream High and now you don’t recognize me. This is really depressing,” Suzy said with a grin.

“You really turned different. You turned prettier,” IU said pulling on one of Suzy’s curls.

“Say stuff that makes sense,” Suzy commented, tapping on IU’s head.

Taeyeon smiled to see everyone get along so well.

“I’m Girl’s Generation Taeyeon.” Taeyeon introduced.

“I know. MissA members are always talking about Girl’s Generation. I think the JYP manager himself wants to work with Girl’s Generation instead of missA,” Suzy replied.

Taeyeon laughed. “This is really an honor, and stuff.” Taeyeon said. “Thank you.”

Suzy started unpacking her clothes. She could tell that she started liking Taeyeon already. I’m going to like everyone else too, Suzy decided. And I’m going to enjoy the years I’ll be spending in DMCS, even without any other missA members.

 

“Let’s do this. The 2pm members get the bigger room, and the Super Junior dudes get the smaller room,” Taecyeon said.

“Okay.” Donghae replied automatically.

“Hey,” Leeteuk said, with seriousness in his eyes. “I have to be stuck with this dude? Do you want to make me miserable, or something?”

Taecyeon doubled over with Junsu and Wooyoung, but Donghae stared evenly at Taecyeon.

“I don’t want to share a room with this dude either. I was just using manner when I agreed, so make the change on the roommate thing,” Donghae said.

“You guys are funny,” Wooyoung replied, dragging Taecyeon and Junsu in the bigger room.

“I seriously don’t want to!” Donghae argued with sarcasm.

“Me neither!” Leeteuk said with sarcasm.

“The thing is…We don’t want to share a room with you guys, either.” Junsu shouted with sarcasm.

 

“This place is heaven,” Junsu said again as he looked at the room. The room had 3 beds, a bit smaller than the king sized beds, a wooden desk and velvet rolling chair, an air conditioner, and a blue silk mat covering the marble floor. The walls were covered with a baby blue wall paper, with shapes of silver doves.

“It is heaven,” Wooyoung agreed.

“Let’s start unpacking. We need to be in the living room by an hour.” Taecyeon commented.

Wooyoung started unpacking his clothes from the suitcase. “Hey Taecyeon, Yoona was looking for you.”

Junsu made a strange, gurgling noise as he snickered under his breath.

“Please don’t. It’s weird and creepy.” Taecyeon said.

“How come you never admit that you and Yoona have a thing?” Wooyoung asked, throwing his socks on the floor. “Is it that embarrassing? I don’t find Yoona hideous, although I really dislike her orange hair.”

“Yeah, that color makes her look kinda ghetto,” Junsu replied.

“I’m not embarrassed,” Taecyeon said. “And no, it’s not the orange in her hair that bothers me. Of course I don’t think she’s hideous.”

“Then? Ask her out!” Junsu said. “She’s like, crazy for you! This might never happen again, with your fashion sense.”

“This will never happen again with your fashion sense,” Wooyoung repeated, nodding his head with agreement.

“She’s just, not my type. I don’t like her in that way. I only think of her as a friend.” Taecyeon replied.

“Poor, poor Yoona.” Junsu said with false sincerity.

“I never thought she was all that bright anyway.” Wooyoung commented, remembering how serious Yoona is all the time.

“She wasn’t your ideal type,” Junsu admitted. “I think Suzy’s more of your type.”

“MissA Suzy?” Taecyeon asked, wrinkling his nose.

“Yeah. She’s pretty. And I thought you guys acted out all the stuff for Dream High.” Junsu said.

"You guys realize that we have this contract thing going on." Taecyeon muttered.

"Ha, Ha. That was, like, a day ago stuff. The contract doesn't matter in DMCS High Class. Time For Freedom!"

Wooyoung flexed his shoulders. “Dude, Junsu.... Suzy never ended up with Taecyeon at the end, anyways. She ended up with this kid with an accent, played by Kim Soo Hyun.”

“Whatever.” Junsu stated, throwing a pair of shirt at Wooyoung.

 

Donghae and Leeteuk admired their room. The yellow wallpaper with the shape of silver does, the 2 beds with satin bed cover, the air conditioner, the buffalo mat covering the marble floor.

“Let’s seriously try to keep this room clean,” Leeteuk commented.

“We seriously should,” Donghae agreed.

“And not only for Yoona,” Leeteuk muttered.

“Not only for Yoona,” Donghae repeated.

Donghae started unpacking his possessions. “Do you think we have to work our off for this stuff?”

“No.” Leeteuk lied.

Donghae stared at Leeteuk with suspicion.

“Maybe.” Leeteuk said with a defeated sigh.

“I wonder what the rest of the Super Juniors are doing,” Donghae said.

“They probably won’t have a better time that we’re having. Mr. Choe is swag. He’s probably the best manager from the DMCS,” Leeteuk answered.

“I know, right? We lucked out,” Donghae said, smiling.

 

“I have the worst luck of all the bad lucks.”Yoona commented to herself.

She knew that she was exaggerating. She was lucky that she even made it to DMCS high class. She was in the same group as Taecyeon, and one of her favorite Girl’s Generation members was in her group. There was nothing wrong with her room, either. It was, in fact, the prettiest condo room she ever saw. The red wallpaper was filed with shapes of silver swans; there was an air conditioner, a crystal closet, two queen sized bed, a wooden desk and a velvet rolling chair, and a hot pink, silk mat covering the cold marble floor.

But HyunA wasn’t here yet, and Taecyeon didn’t seem to like her as much as she thought he did.

Yoona sighed as she unpacked her belongings. She felt very timid and greedy. “Lim Yoona, Why can’t you just enjoy everything you have for a change?” She questioned herself. She checked her cell phone. It was already three o’ clock, PM.

She quickly changed into one of her favorite outfits- a black, puffy skirt and a golden top with her name printed on it. She carefully curled her hair with a curling iron, and she redid her makeup. She put on two heavy bead necklaces, and wore a black legging under her skirt. She wanted to look her best on the first day of the high class. She looked at her reflection once more before she headed downstairs, to the living room.

 

Everyone else was already downstairs, sitting comfortably down the sofa and the fur mat. She blushed with frustration as she saw what the rest of the girls were wearing. Taeyeon was wearing jeans with sweater on top, and she didn’t wear accessories. IU wore a cashmere sweater, and wore a gray jean. IU’s hair was neatly tied into a pony tail. Suzy was wearing a black sweater filled with shapes of does and birds. She had blue jeans on, and had only one silver chain around her neck.

“Yoona wanted to have her best impression today,” Taeyeon teased.

“I’m sorry for being late.” Yoona said unevenly, and sat next to Taeyeon.

“We’re going to introduce ourselves to each other right now,” Director Choe explained.

Director Choe smiled. “I’m Choe Chanho. But if you call me by my first name, I won’t be okay with it.” The group laughed openly at Director Choe’s comment.

“I’m going to basically babysit you guys during your stay at DMCS. I excel at art and creativeness. I also appreciate humor, M.C, and Michael Jackson songs.” Mr. Choe continued.

“Michael Jackson’s dead.” Donghae pointed out.

“I know. But his songs include moonwalk.” Director Choe replied.

 

Donghae flexed his shoulders. “I’m Donghae from Super Junior. I’m interested in both singing and dancing, but I don’t think you could check me out that often, because there are 14 members in our group. I like little kids and the singer, Lee Seung Chul.” Donghae said.

“I’m Leeteuk. Yes, I’m older than Donghae. I’m also for Super Junior, and I like dancing better than singing. Yes, there are actually 14 of us in Super Junior. I like M.C, also, and I like to watch Running Man.”

“Hello, I am 2pm Junsu. I’m kind of really old, from 2pm, and I like whatever I decide to do. People actually think I’m the humorous guy, but I can be pretty serious if I want to. So basically, I’m saying don’t mess with me unless you’re all buff, like Taecyeon. I like to use Korean accents and be super active.”

“I’m 2pm Taecyeon. I’m usually the rapper in 2pm, and I like dancing, as well as acting. I’m usually not the awkward kind of guy, so you don’t have to be awkward around me, or anything. I like dancing, and listening to rap stuff.”

 “I’m from 2pm as well. My name’s Wooyoung and you might remember me from the Win Show. I like dancing and singing. If you want to talk to the friendliest 2pm member, come to me. Because Junsu’s going to drive you insane, and Taecyeon’s kind of scary looking with all his muscles. I like to watch entertainment episodes, practice singing, and listening to music.”

“I’m Yoona. I’m from Girl’s Generation, and I like acting, singing, and dancing, although I’m more comfortable at dancing than singing or acting. I like to practice cooking, acting, and I like to listen to music.”

“I’m Girl’s Generation, Taeyeon. I like both singing and dancing, but I’m especially fond of singing. I’m the oldest from our members, and you might also recognize me from the Win Show. I like M.C, listening to songs, and watching entertainment episodes.”

“I’m missA Suzy. I’m actually the youngest from the members, and I like singing, dancing, and acting, although I don’t have much experience from it. I like to listen to music, M.C, and practice dancing.”

“I’m IU. I’m actually solo, and I like singing, dancing, and acting. I don’t really have experience from acting, but I really like doing it. I think I’m the youngest from here, along with Suzy, thank goodness…I like to be active as well, but I like listening to music and practicing dancing for a hobby.”

“Thank you,” Mr. Choe said enthusiastically. “You can all do whatever you want until 4:00,” Director Choe said.

 

“We have three hours, everybody! Use it wisely!” Leeteuk yelled.

Taecyeon sat down on the sofa, and pretended to read a novel. He liked it quiet, although this wasn’t considered using his time ‘wisely’.

Yoona tried not to sigh as she saw Taecyeon read a novel. She was planning to talk to him, but since he was interested in the novel…

She decided to sleep. It was a tiring day, and she didn’t want to be bothered, especially when she wasn’t in a good mood.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked Yoona.

“I’m just tired. You know I hate riding on airplanes and other vehicles for a long amount of time. It gets me cross,” Yoona explained.

“I was going to sleep, too. I feel so old these days. Wake me up if I don’t wake up before you,” Taeyeon said with an exhausted smile.

“You’re going to sleep already?” IU questioned, following Taeyeon upstairs.

“We’re old,” Yoona reasoned, as she opened her bedroom door. “Enjoy your youth.”

“Goodnight,” IU said, stumbling back downstairs.

 

Suzy felt like she was left out from the group. All of the girls were probably sleeping, and she wasn’t tired. She hated feeling left out, although she knew that she would be like an outsider during her stay for DMCS. She stared blankly at the television in front of her.

“Hey. Why do you go around looking dumb in a pretty form?” Taecyeon asked pointedly.

Suzy jerked her head around. “How do I look dumb?” She asked.

“You’re staring at a television that’s not even ,” Taecyeon said simply.

Suzy hesitated a moment before answering. “I was analyzing.” She snapped, and turned her focus on Taecyeon. “Why do you act so dumb?” She asked.

Taecyeon smirked. “If you call reading a book dumb-“

“You’re reading a novel that you don’t even understand,” Suzy remarked crossly.

“And how would you know if I don’t understand it?” Taecyeon questioned.

“It’s in Chinese,” Suzy answered, turning her attention towards the television.

“Good to know,” Taecyeon replied, setting the book back on the coffee table. Taecyeon stood up from the sofa and sat besides Suzy one the buffalo mat. “Is it fun?” He asked, staring at the television.

“No. But I like it quiet.” Suzy remarked. "So can you please go away?"

Taecyeon stuck out his tongue, and begin to leave when Suzy called him again. "Taecyeon Oppa!"

He scrunched up his nose. "And now you call me oppa?"

"I'm sorry." Suzy apologized, biting on her lip. "I don't know what has gotten over me these days."

"You were a bit insane," Taecyeon agreed.

Suzy ignored his comment, and went on, "And I do realize that you are way older than me, and I haven't been treating you with respect."

"I like where this is going," Taecyeon commented.

"But if you annoy me, I might kick your to America by accident." Suzy finished, giving a smug smile.

"And that's the Suzy we all know." Taecyeon replied.

"Please go, or you'll have a free trip to America."

"Ouch."

 

 

Wooyoung, Junsu, and Donghae gathered around in the 2pm’s bedroom.

Wooyoung cracked his knuckles. “Why are we wasting our time here again?”

“This isn’t using our time wisely,” Junsu informed Donghae.

“Just answer some questions, would you?” Donghae whined. “Let’s have some guys only time.”

“’Guys only time’ without Taecyeon and Leeteuk? Whatever, Donghae.” Junsu spat.

“How do you think of this place?” Donghae questioned.

“Great. Can I go?” Wooyoung asked, timing the conversation.

Junsu stretched comfortably, and jumped on his bed. “Just get with your thing,” He remarked.

“Do you like any girls from our group?” Donghae asked suspiciously.

Junsu almost fell out of the bed, but he gained his balance before he could tip over to Wooyoung. “Are you a girl? You’re so immature, asking something like that to gossip about…Besides; we’re not here to date people, you idiot-”

Two minutes of unconsciousness filled the room before Junsu broke out. “Yes, YES! There is, okay? Are you happy?”

Donghae felt himself shrink lower to the carpet. He never suspected Junsu and Yoona…He felt himself feel smaller. “Hey, dude. Never expected you and Yoona…Ugh,” He commented.

Junsu was utterly confused. “Yoona? Why would I go out with a person with hideous orange hair?”

Donghae squinted up his eyes. “They are not hideous. And if you weren’t talking about Yoona, than who else…Is it Suzy?”

Wooyoung had to laugh; everything was getting absurd. 

“Suzy? Junsu won’t even talk to her, and we’re from the same entertainment,” Wooyoung commented, drinking in the water from his water bottle.

“What’s so funny? Do you like HyunA?” Donghae asked.

Wooyoung nearly spit out the water from all the ridiculous nonsense. “What is up with you? Can’t a guy be single and good looking at the same time?”

“Forget it. Nobody likes Yoona, okay?” Junsu reassured Donghae.

“Except me,” Donghae added.

“You?” Junsu laughed.

“Too bad that Yoona likes Taecyeon,” Wooyoung replied, patting Donhae’s back.

“Yoona liked Taecyeon?” Donghae repeated.

“You didn’t know? Taecyeon said he didn’t like Yoona, though. So you can stop freaking out.” Junsu replied.

“Who say’s I’m freaking out?” Donghae snapped, running his hand through his hair.

“I feel so childish, gossiping about this kind of stuff,” Wooyoung muttered.

“Boys need gossip once in a while,” Junsu informed.

“No, they don’t. So if you’re done with your questions, I’m going to go out.” Wooyoung snapped.

“One more question. Where does Taecyeon keep his clothes?”

 

“It’s 3:50, Yoona,” Taeyeon muttered, and threw a pillow at Yoona’s head.

Taeyeon didn’t like waking up, but she knew perfectly well that Yoona could not wake her up. She pulled herself out of bed, and she hoped Yoona would, too. She effortlessly threw another pillow at Yoona, and walked to her room to freshen up.

She applied light use of mascara, lip balm, and powder on to her face. She brushed her hair twice, and tried not to fall into bed. She stifled a yawn. “I shouldn’t ever sleep this early,” She commented to herself. She tried on her uniform; a red and black plaid skirt with a matching black top. She tried to keep her eyelids from dropping, but she was feeling very heavy today.

Yoona woke up eventually, and had put on extra care with her hair. She couldn’t wear any of her best outfits because she had to wear the uniforms, but she still wanted to look the best.

Especially for Taecyeon.

Everyone was dressed in their uniforms, and it made IU feel like she was in high school again.

IU stood next to Suzy, who was wearing her boots.

“Don’t you feel excited?” IU asked, bouncing a little.

“No.” Suzy answered truthfully, dusting herself.

IU’s face drooped with disappointment. “Why?”

Suzy gave a small shrug. “I don’t know why. I was waiting forever to be accepted to DMCS high class. But since I actually made it, and everything,…I don’t feel excited anymore.”

“Alright. Let’s go to the van!” Director Choe instructed.

 

Donghae made sure he was sitting right next to Yoona. He was wearing every outfit that looked close to Taecyeon’s, and he purposely didn’t put gel in his hair like he normally does. He wanted to look like Taecyeon as much as possible.

“Hey, Yoona.” He greeted her, flexing his shoulders like Taecyeon usually does.

“Hi,” She answered, her attention on her nails.

He felt disappointment wash over him. “How’s your day?” He asked glumly.

“Fine. Yours?”

“Great.”

He watched her curl the locks of her orange hair.

 The car moved along the road, bumping slightly. Move faster, he urged the wheels of the car. Go to the DMCS building already…

Leeteuk sat right besides Yoona, and stifled a laugh at what he was seeing. He knew that Yoona wasn’t interested in Donghae, and he did feel bad for Donghae…but it was fun watching them exchange awkward answers and such. He knew this would never happen to Taeyeon and him.

Junsu and Wooyoung also watched Donghae and Yoona from the back seat. “Pathetic….” Junsu muttered.

“Hey, hey, hey. What about you and IU?” Wooyoung laughed, slapping his lap.

“It’s alright. Me and IU, we’re pretty cool,” Junsu replied, tapping on the window. “At least I don’t blubber about stuff that doesn’t make sense.”

“That’s what you think.” Wooyoung remarked, smiling to himself.

“We’ve reached our destination to Hollywood! Alright, super stars, get out of your private jet,” Director Choe joked, unlocking the van doors.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, Readers!

Long Chapter, Finished.

I Am Willing To Update The Whole Story By OCTOBER. Yes, I Planned This Story To Be Really Long.

But Please Don't Give Up Reading It.

Any Opinions Or Suggestions Are Highly Apreciated.

Thank You For Reading!