First Day

Dream High, Fly High

"Tomorrow is the real thing, man!" Donghae exclaimed.

"Will you please shut up? You're kind of an outcast right now. No offense," Leeteuk pointed out.

"How is that not offensive?" Donghae asked, putting on his best 'you-hurt-my-feelings' look.

"What's up with your face?" Taecyeon asked, wrinkling his nose.

"Can't believe I'm spending time with you prissies." Donghae muttered, changing to his pajamas.

"Uh... Can you go change in your room? It's awkward," Wooyoung commented.

"Man! We all guys, no need to be embarrassed!" Donghae replied.

"Sure." Wooyoung muttered.

"Aren't you guys nervous for tomorrow?" Junsu asked, eager to change the subject.

"Ha, Ha, Nope! I'm never worried for anything," Wooyoung lied.

Truth is? He felt like throwing up. Because he knew that he had to be absolutely perfect. Going to DMCS High made him more nervous than winning a grand award, doing a concert, being in a variety show....whatever. And knowing that his fans won't be there to support him? That wasn't exactly reasuring, either.

"Leeteuk? Donghae? Go to your rooms now, please."Wooyoung sighed, and muttered, "Lights off."

 

 

Yoona realized how entertaining her life was with HyunA. She didn't feel so left out anymore.

"Don't you even feel left out? Like, none of the members are really with you," Yoona remarked.

"No. I feel proud," HyunA replied, then frowned at her nails. "Eeew. Pink is so not my color."

"It's not my favorite, too. I prefer Moco Choco. Yuri Unnie said it brings out the colors of my eyes."

"Moco Choco is pretty...but I'm going to put on Double Choco."

"What's the difference?" Yoona asked.

"It's more expensive," HyunA explained. "I want to leave a good impression for the first day, and Double Choco is so rare, but I bought it anyways." HyunA bragged.

Yoona rolled her eyes. Leave it to HyunA to buy the same color nail polish.

"Aren't you worried about tomorrow?" Yoona asked.

"No. Why should I be? I'm perfect the way I am, and everyone else will love me." Hyuna answered.

Yoona was impressed. She had no idea how HyunA was so confident of herself.

Today was certainly no her best day. But tomorrow will always be a better day, she reminded herself.

Closing her eyes, she wished tomorrow would hurry and come.

 

 

IU woke up because of the sunshine that blinded her eyes outside the window.

"Morning?" She mumbled. It was 7:15.

She groaned and dragged her feet out of her bed. There was somebody beneath her feet.

Fortunately, it was Suzy, not Taeyeon.

Unfortunately, it was Suzy's face, and Suzy did not like the taste of IU's feet.

"Is that how you wake somebody up?" Suzy demanded, her eyes still closed.

"Sorry." IU apologized. "But we have to get to DMCS by 7:55, and it's 7:15 right now."

Suzy covered her face with the pillow, and pleaded, "One more hour, please."

"Taeyeon Unnie?" IU asked helplessly.

But Taeyeon just put a finger on her lips. "Shhhh.."

IU sighed with frustration. She couldn't do anything to Taeyeon, but Suzy was still a year younger than her...

 

 

"Good morning, girls." Director Choe greeted the stars at the dining table.

"Good morning!" IU chirped happily.

Suzy didn't look too happy. Her face was shining as always, and her uniform was dry and crisp. But her hair was dripping wet.

Suzy glared at IU.

"Water's good for you," IU commented, before taking a bite of cereal.

"It's like starting high school all over again," HyunA said aloud. High school was fun, except for homework. She was upset that she couldn't attend to school as much as regular students, and believed that fate gave her an opportunity to have fun in high school again.

Suzy frowned. She was in high school, and it didn't seem all that fun to her.

Yoona smiled. Yes, she had missed wearing those cheesy uniforms, too.

It was going to be a great day.

 

 

IU and Suzy planned to stick to each other like glue all day long.

They thought it would be best to get lost with each other than to get lost alone. After all, the building was three stories high.

They wouldn't be lost, of course. They would stay in the classrooms all they long- the teachers are the ones to move to eachother's classrooms. But there was going to be lunch, dinner, and break times, and they didn't want to take the risk.

Director Choe smiled. "I know it's awkward to be here. After all, most of you graduated from your high school. But I guarantee that high classes are different from regular high schools."

Junsu ripped off the wrapper of 'OH YES' (Korean chocolate bread desert) and chewed with his heart's content.

"Yes, Junsu. You may eat in here," Director Choe said matter of factly. "You don't have to hide it, and all."

"Pig! Give me some!" Leeteuk demanded.

Junsu panicked, and stuffed the whole dessert into his mouth.

"Eat slowly, you hobo," HyunA commented with a disgusted look on her face. "Nobody's going to steal anything from you."

Director Choe coughed to get his attention.

"Right now, it's homeroom. You are free to do whatever you want."

 

 

Taecyeon smiled in relief. This was no different from high school. Except maybe the lockers. And probably the gym. It wouldn't smell as much, would it?

Except he had no idea why there was a math, english, science, and history class. They did all these stuff already in high school.

What does this have to do with learning to become a super star?

 

 

 

 

I Apologize For Not Making This Chapter Very Long. :(

It Will Get Better; I Promise.

Wow, 5 Chapters in A Day! I Saw A Comment, That Really Helped Me Write The 5th Chapter.

Your 'Hwaiting' Really Cheered Me Up, Thank You So Much! :)

Yes, I Did Try To Add More Stuff To The Tags, But It Wouldn't Allow Me...

I Know That I'm Not A Very Great Writer Yet...But I'm Working On It.

I'll Try To Update A New Chapter Every Day...

Thank You, Everyone; Have A Nice Day!

Much Love,

MissBeautiful<3