If you want him then....

How to be a demonic demon?!
A few hours had passed since the second kiss Kris and Chanyeol had shared. By now Chanyeol was sitting inside his room again - the caretaker had found him sitting on the floor and had unlocked the door giving him the spare key of the room then, too.
Now the young demon was sitting on his bed. He had asked the caretaker if he could explain him the meaning of a kiss and the caretaker had told him the best would be to check some books from the library about the human psychology and emotions.
Chanyeol sighed silently, looking up at the ceiling. He wondered why the caretaker didn't just tell him what a kiss is about. Was it something bad? But no, otherwise this feeling wouldn't be so...
Nice.
Soon Chanyeol went into the library. He searched for the section with the books about psychology and emotions and took some books to one of the tables, sitting down and opening the first one, looking for a text about kisses.
After a while he took the second one, the third one.
All the books told him the same about kisses.
Usually kisses are a sign of affection. People who are close to each other, like family members or close friends, sometimes kiss their cheeks. A kiss on the lips usually is a sign of stronger affection or love.
Chanyeol was even more confused now. "Love..." He mumbled silently to himself. Then he slowly brought back the books.
 
Baekhyun had lost his way. He had wanted to walk back to Zitao's apartment where, at least he had thought so, the others must have been. After a while of walking around though, quite frustrated for being totally lost in a city he didn't knew, he sat down at a corner and watched people passing by with the coldest look you could imagine on his face. 
Most people therefore stayed as far away from him as possible. Some glared back at him coldly. And one person walked up to him asking whether he was okay but instead of asking for help he just scoffed, "Do I look like I need help?"
Indeed, he was aware of the fact that he did look like he needed help but he didn't want to accept it. Not after what has happened. He was thinking that if he allows someone to help him something similar might happen again. It took him a while to stand up again and continue his walk. He was sure sooner or later he would find his way back to the others. He wondered if Chanyeol was with Luhan, Suho and Chen or not. The five of them could return home earlier if he was with them.
He so hoped that, in the demon world he would be able to protect himself better again, find his way on his own and not bring others into danger. 
He continued walking for quite a while, turning around corners or crossing streets very carefully every now and then. Then he stopped. 
Baekhyun stood in front of the hospital again. "What...?" He mumbled silently to himself but then heard a familiar voice calling out his name. Turning his head he saw Luhan, his arms crossed in front of his chest. "Where have you been? It's getting late!" The commandant said, walking over to Baekhyun.
Baekhyun just lightly scratched the back of his head. "I got lost..." He said and smiled then. "Let's go back to the princes together. Where did you leave those three behind?"
"I left Suho and Chen at Zitao's apartment and am on my way to search for you and Chanyeol." Luhan said calmly. Baekhyun's smile immediately faded away. "So Chanyeol... left again?" He asked silently.
 
'Kris, don't be so curious about mythical beings.'
'Kris, when you ever meet someone who talks about angels or demons ignore that person.'
'Kris, such things like demons, angels or other mythical beings do not exist!'
Kris laid on his bed in his room, staring up at the ceiling. Ever since he was young he had been addicted to mythical beings, myths and legends, ancient history. His father, who had to raise Wu Fan on his own, always had tried to tell him they don't exist. Kris indeed had started to believe that himself the older he got, too. But still he loved them. And now he was so close to someone who was one of his beloved mythical beings. But though they already were that close he sometimes felt that he wanted to be even closer to Chanyeol, the young demon. 
"What, in the name of God or whoever, is wrong with me lately...?" Kris muttered silently to himself. He turned around, hiding his face in his pillow as he closed his eyes and tried to calm down. "Why do I want to be so close to another guy? That's... Awkward, weird, crazy! Is it really just because he's a demon...?"
Truth to be told, Kris knew it, Kris knew there was more to it than just the fact that Chanyeol was a demon. But how could he accept and confess that he, Kris, liked the other male more than he maybe should, especially since the other had no idea about such things anyway. He would not even understand Kris and his feelings for sure.
Kris' head suddenly shoot up into the air when someone knocked on his door. Slowly he got off of his bed and walked over to the door, opening it and looking at...
 Kai. 
"What do you want?" He growled silently.
"Looking what my dear hyung is doing." Kai replied with an innocent voice and a soft smile on his lips. Kris rolled his eyes and just closed the door but Kai put his foot between the door and the frame and, despite the strenght Kris used to press the door closed, didn't move a single inch away. "Hyung, let me in~" Kai cooed.
"Why should I? I don't want to see you!" Kris retorted, looking up at the younger.
"Please, hyung~" 
Kai kept on begging for a while, trying to look innocent and nice, and after a while Kris sigehd and gave in, stepping away from his door. The younger walked in, looking around.
"Nice room."
"What do you want, Kai?" Kris asked coldly.
"Let's play a game, hyung. 'Who gets Chanyeol first' is its name." Kai said innocently but on his lips appeared a slight smirk. Kris raised an eyebrow.
"I don't want to 'play a game' with you. Especially not if it contains Chanyeol. If you want to have him then..." 
For a moment Kris was about to say 'take him' but he could not get these words over his lips. 
"Then what?" Kai asked, tilting his head to the side.
"Then you've to fight for him. This isn't a game, I'll help that boy to archive his goal and get back to where he came from!" Kris said and then suddenly pushed the other out of his room. Kai was too stunned at the other's surprising move that he wasn't able to react and in the next second stood outside a closed door.
Kris slowly slid down against the door onto the ground, running his fingers through his hair. "What did I just do...? Saying he has to 'fight' if he wants Chanyeol... Am I totally insane now, talking like a jealous lover..." He muttered to himself, sighing deeply afterwards.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO I AM NOT DEAD!
I had loads of problems lately... School, family, friends...
But now I am back and though this chapter rather I promise the next one will be much more interesting~ *grins widely*
Well, but I don't wanna talk much right now~
Demonic greetings
Your little rebel_leader Chiyuki Saki~