A weird meeting

How to be a demonic demon?!

Chanyeol was pissed off the next few days. Kris ignored him completely and walked pass him as if Chanyeol was thin air for him. The young demon prince just ran around frustrated in the campus grounds, kicking beer cans around that laid around. Until one day the caretaker of the campus told him to please clean up the cans. After that Chanyeol stopped doing that, he didn't want to clean up after others.
The only person that now was talking to him was Kai, though he still did not really trust the younger demon. Thinking about why the younger demon had been banned from their kingdom Chanyeol over and over remembered how much his brother's hated that boy. But right now he was the only person Chanyeol had. So he had to stuck with him.
Whenever Chanyeol was with Kai he seemed to not be air for Kris. When Kris saw him together with Kai the human gave him a look as if he tried to say 'You are the last scum of the earth, Chanyeol'. Those looks did hurt the demon somehow. He rather wanted to be friends with Kris again than staying with Kai. But on the other hand he wanted to go home. Slowly but surely the boy really got frustrated.

"Can we stay here...?" Silent whispers were heard in the dark one-room-flat. "Of course, your majesty, you can stay as long as you want." The light flickered and illuminated the room in which Suho, Chen, Baekhyun and Luhan stood. At the door stood a blackhaired young man, his face expression unreadable. "I am sorry, that my flat is so small though." The blackhaired man said and bowed deeply to the four demons.
"No need to be sorry, Zitao, we won't stay too long." Chen said gently and made the other stand up straight again. Zitao nodded. He was a semi-demon, his father had been a banned demon while his mother had been a human. Not like most of the other semi-demons Zitao knew about his father's true identity and kept the pride of having demonic blood in his veins, though he also kept following the rules of the kingdom.
While Luhan and Suho discussed how they could find the missing prince, Zitao and Chen made something to eat in the even smaller kitchen. Baekhyun, instead of helping at anything, sat on the window sill and stared down to the street, wondering where his friend could be. He wanted to find his friend.
Though Baekhyun usually was a pretty carefree person, knowing that his friend was alone somewhere out there made him worry, made him believe the other needed him right now. He couldn't imagine that the other actually wasn't that alone right now.

Kai had talked Chanyeol into sneaking out of the dormitory a long time after midnight though Kai had classes early in the morning. Wondering where Kai wanted to take him and curious as he was, Chanyeol followed the younger. Until they ended up in front of a nightclub. Instandly the demon prince glared at Kai and wanted to turn around but Kai grabbed his arm, dragging him inside. "Please, Chanyeol! It's just for a bit of fun! And everyone gets demonic easier when he sometimes gets drunk a bit." He boy said and snickered darkly.
Chanyeol sighed and gave in, following the other into the club. The colorful lights and the loud music confused him first but Kai seemed to know that place quite well - and a lot of the people inside it. He dragged Chanyeol over to the bar and ordered something while Chanyeol looked around. Sweating and dancing humans, males and females, he saw them kissing, but not in the same way he saw humans kissing outside in the streets. That was totally different. "Here, your drink, Chanyeollie~" He heard Kai's voice shouting close at his ear. Turning his head, he glared at the other once again before he took the glass with the colorful liquid out of the other's hands, sniffing on it once before he took a little sip. He had to admit that it tasted good.
Then he followed Kai to one of the empty tables on the gallery of the club. They could look down on the dancing crowd from up there. Every now and then Kai said something about how y some of the girls did look like and soon he put his drink aside and walked downstairs, disappearing in the crowd. Soon Chanyeol saw him dancing and talking with a blond girl.They danced really close to each other, closer, closer, their faces got closer as well and then...
"Chanyeol?" A voice made Chanyeol turn his head and as he looked up he saw Kris. Kris stood there at the table, a drink in his hand while the other one was burried in his jeans pocket. "What are you doing here?" It was the first time since Kris and Chanyeol had met Kai in the park that the 'elder' talked to him. Chanyeol looked back down at the crowd but Kai and the girl weren't there anymore. He wondered for a moment where they did go. Then he looked at Kris again.
"Kris, let me explain. The thing with Kai..." He began but immediately Kris' eyes grew dark. "I don't think I need an explanation of that." He said, his voice sounding a bit dangerous as he wanted to turn away. Chanyeol stood up and grabbed the taller's shoulder.
"Let me explain, Kris... Please." He said calmly once again and looked deeply into the other's eyes when he turned his head to look at him again. Kris looked around for a while and then took his hand out of his pocket, taking a hold of Chanyeol's wrist as he pulled him away from the people into a small but long corridor with a lot of doors. The light in that corridor was red and dimmed. At the very last door Kris stopped and let go of the other's wrist, pulling a key out of his pocket with which he opened the door. Chanyeol followed the other inside, looking at the sign on the door that said 'Master Kris'.
He watched the other as he closed the door before he looked around. The rooms walls were black except of the wall behind the huge bed. On that wall there was the painting of a gigantic white lily. "Wow..." A surprised and amazed gasp escaped Chanyeol's mouth. Kris sat down on the bed, which was, except of the wardrobe, the only thing in the room anyway.
"Explain... And then leave, I still have work to do." The male said without looking at Chanyeol.
"Work? You work here? As what?" Chanyeol stepped closer, sitting down on the bed next to the other. Kris growled. "None of your business I guess."
A slight pout appeared on the other's lips but then he nodded, deciding that he wouldn't ask anymore. Then he looked up at the ceiling.
"Kai also is a demon, just like me. He got banned years ago and now he tries to use me to get back I guess, but I thought I would also get back when I keep staying with him. I didn't want to stay with him but you just left." He said, his voice very silent. He felt as if they were watched. Kris took a sip of his drink. "Why did he got banned?"
Chanyeol gulped lightly, once again remembering the reason. "In... In our kingdom there is still something like a love within families. Kai lost the ability to feel at least this love and because of that he got banned and sent here." He whispered. Baekhyun and he had known Kai's parents. His father had been a good man at the army and Kai's mother had been a teacher at the demon's school. Everyone had known them, they were famous. Actually they didn't have much time for their soon and that is what the people think was the reason for the demon boy to kill them. At the day he got sentenced Kai had looked up at the king with a smirk on his lips and had held his head high when they brought him away.
Kris silently listened to the story and then put his now empty glass aside onto the bedside table. Then he laid back onto the pillows. "So... He murdered his family because they didn't pay attention to him. I understand him." The blond male said. Chanyeol looked at him with big eyes. "You... What?" He asked confused. But Kris just looked at him silently and with dark eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And here we go again~ =3 I have holidays but I had a totally blank mind lately... Ehm, yeah, as WHAT is Kris working at that nightclub? *innocent smile*

Well... Chanyeol told a bit about Kai's past...

And where did Kai leave to with that girl? o.O

Ouh, and Bacon and Co. are finally in the human world as well, staying in Tao's one-room-flat X3 A sleepover at Tao's place! XD

Yeah, well... =3

Demonic greetings

rebel_leader Saki Chiyuki