Much, much more...

How to be a demonic demon?!

 

For a long while there was nothing than silence between them, a silence as heavy as a mass of water that was robbing the air they needed to breathe. Chanyeol looked at Kris, Kris looked back at Chanyeol. Then the taller male looked away.
"I am a history student because I love those myths about demons and all this weird creatures. You aren't like that, not at all." Kris murmured silently, sighing as he held his head. Then he looked at the other once again, sitting up on the bed and leaning closer. "But somehow... I really start to believe you. Your eyes are full of honesty when you speak."
Chanyeol gulped lightly when the other came that close, something in Kris' eyes were sad. Or was it just his imagination since both of them were quite tired as well. Chanyeol slightly backed away, standing up from the bed. "I... I still wonder as what... You work here?" He stuttered, looking around, trying to change the topic.
"As club manager, silly. The nightclub is owned by my dear father." Kris said, shaking his head. "Did you think I am a male ? Though my room quite looks like that..." Kris chuckled at his own words, admitting that he maybe shouldn't have brought the other to that room but actually to the real office of the club. But he liked that room more somehow.
But Chanyeol, of course like always, didn't even knew what a '' is. Curious about it he of course asked immediately.
Kris raised an eyebrow at that question, shaking his head once again and stood up from the bed now as well. "A person who takes money for... kissing another person and doing much more with the one who pays." He explained, not knowing how to tell Chanyeol, who obviously was more than innocent, what this 'much more' would be. But Chanyeol wasn't satisfied with that reply. He pouted slightly.
"Chanyeol, I can't explain you what I mean, that's... embarrassing." Kris said, feeling that now a slight blush tried to creep on his face once again.
"Than show me!" Chanyeol insisted, looking at him with serious eyes. Kris didn't knew what it was, obviously, he later thought to himself, it was the alcohol he had intus. Suddenly he grabbed the other's wrists, pulling him closer and at the next moment their lips were locked together. 
Chanyeol just widened his eyes in surprise before he closed them. So that's how a kiss feels like. Was the only thing running through Chanyeol's mind now. He tasted it, tasted the liquor Kris had been drinking, it tasted good. And something told the young demon he wanted more. His arms wrapped around the other's neck he stepped closer, losing himself in the kiss completely.
(...)
It was the next morning and Kris was already awake, though he had drunk the night before and though... No, he hadn't slept with Chanyeol, Chanyeol had fallen asleep before anything could happen. But due to the fact that the other boy didn't wear his jacket anymore and Kris hadn't even his shirt on the moment he woke up Kris knew they nearly did it. While he was thinking about why he had woken up Kris slowly walked over to the wardrobe in the corner, pulling out a new shirt and wearing it. He pulled another one out for Chanyeol, throwing it on the bed beside the sleeping boy. Then he picked up the clothes that were laying on the ground and tip-toed out of the room.
He wanted to went to the laundry room of the club but stopped when he heard someone snickering. Turning around he saw Kai. "The club is closed, leave!" Kris growled darkly at the other. Kai silently stood there, leaned against the wall and looking at the door of Kris' room.
"Did you have fun with the demon prince, Kris-hyung?" 
Kris growled again, glaring at Kai. The boy laughed and turned around, waving his hand lazily. "I've to go to my classes." He said in an apologetic tone as if Kris had asked him to stay.
 
Kai snickered the whole time on his way back to the campus. He knew Chanyeol and Kris didn't do it. He knew both of them would never do it. Though they got quite close with the time and that scared Kai by now already.
Kai always had thought that Kris was weird, being so much addicted to mythical things, things that are surreal. So Kai had started to investigate on Kris' family and past already a long while ago, even before Chanyeol suddenly had appeared. Kris wasn't a normal human either and though the blond male didn't know that himself Kai knew the truth by now.
And the truth was that if Kris and Chanyeol stay close together, Kai would lose his way to revenge himself. He wanted revenge, that was supposed to be his vendetta. He wanted to have Chanyeol for himself, wanted to phisically and mentally destroy him. 
But Kris was like a protective shield for Chanyeol. Or like a medication? Chanyeol was addicted being with that human.
Human...
Kai sneered. He didn't want to think about what Kris was. Those creatures Kris belonged to, they were what Kai hated more than anything else. And on top of that Kris didn't even act like one, he didn't even knew he was one of those unearthly beings he so much admired.
Holding his head, Kai arrived at the campus, walked over to the dorm to get his things and then jumped down the stairs again, a smile on his face, wearing his facade of being a normal young college student.
 
Chanyeol had just woken up, his head was hurting like hell and he couldn't remember what had happened the day before. Wondering where his jacket did go he pulled over the shirt that laid on the bed beside him. Then he looked around in the room but he was alone. Slowly he stood up and went to the door, opening it slightly and looking outside. When he heard steps he quickly wanted to close the door again but someone pushed a hand against the wooden door from the outside as well. Chanyeol gasped and closed his eyes, slightly scared and confused.
"Chanyeol, it's just me!" He heard a familiar voice. Opening his eyes he saw Kris and a slightly embarrassed smile appeared on his lips. 
"Ouh, I am sorry, Kris." He said, stepping back from the door so that the other could come inside. Still confused, Chanyeol watched how Kris walked to the bed and picked up a bag that laid under it. "Let's go back to the campus, Chanyeol." Kris said.
Somehow Kris' voice sounded weird, it sounded tired and a bit angry as well. And he hadn't looked at Chanyeol even once yet. But Chanyeol just nodded without asking, following Kris out of the room and to an exit that laid in the back of the club, the employees entrance and exit as a sign said. Taking a deep breath of the cold morning air, Chanyeol then followed the taller male who led the way back home to the campus.
Yeah, he already felt at home in the human world.
 
It was the first time for them to walk on the streets of a human city as if they are humans as well. Baekhyun pretty soon understood that he just had to silently walk behind Zitao just like the others, though it was hard for him to not run up to some people, asking them if they had seen Chanyeol somewhere. He had to stay patient.
"We're first of all checking the parks and stuff. I guess even Chanyeol is too proud to go let himself help by strangers who are passing by." Luhan had said and everyone had agreed except of Baekhyun. He knew his friend wasn't someone who slept outside the whole night in a place he didn't knew.
But he didn't believe the others would believe him that.
Looking around gloomy, he suddenly stopped, seeing a familiar person between the crowd, talking with another male.
"CHANYEOL?!" He shouted over to the other, who was at the other side of the street. The boy over there turned around and looked at him, first slightly confused then with his big and cheerful smile. He and the male who was with him had stopped and also Baekhyun and his comrades. Baekhyun was happy to see his best friend and without looking to the left or the right he just sprinted across the street.
"Baekhyun, watch out!!!" Baekhyun could hear the voice shouting, in the next second he felt how he got pushed backwards and fell onto the ground. The next moment he looked up again and the first thing he realized was this red liquid on the ground and on the front of the now standing car that nearly had hit him. Then he saw the not moving body on the ground.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
AAAAAAAH! *screams because of the ending of the chapter*
And NO, Kris isn't a vampire. >.<
He isn't a half demon either.
Kris is one of the 'creatures' demons should hate the most, that's their nature, hating each other. (Isn't it easy to guess what he is now?)
Well, who got hit by that car? =3 I love car accidents ever since the day I had one myself. *smirks*
Well... ^-^"
Demonic greetings~
rebel_leader Saki Chiyuki