CHAPTER ONE: MEETING THOSE GUYS

The Reality of Love

"AHHH!" Kheicee cried while running. “I already got the tickets.”

“Yah! Kheicee,” LooNa, her best friend, complained. “It’s just a fashion show. NOTHING IMPORTANT.duh~”

“LooNa, you can say that coz you don’t have sense of fashion.” Kheicee teased.

“I also have but it gets irritating sometimes.”

“IRRITATING?” Kheicee’s eyes widen when she heard the word. LooNa nodded.

“LOONA !”someone called from behind and it was her sister Yuri.

“Waeyo unnie?” LooNa asked her sister.

“Mom wants to talk to you.”

“Neh?Arasso.” LooNa then turned to Kheiycee. “I need to go sis. Bye.”

“Bye.” Kheicee said and LooNa and Yuri went away.

Kheicee then decided to go home and she found her mom and dad talking in the living room.

“Hi Mom. Hi Dad” Kheicee said as she both hug them.

“Hello Dear.” Mrs. Park smiled.

“Kheicee.” Mr. Park called her attention.

“Waeyo dad?” Kheicee asked as she sits beside her mom.

“This coming Sunday I have a meeting with a client and I want you to come with me.”

Kheicee looked at her mom and she gave her an I-know-nothing-about-this look. She then turned to her dad. “Why am I still joining?”

“It’s about you and my client’s son.”

“WHAT?!?” Kheicee stand up from where she is sitting.

“Dear calm down.” Her mom tries to calm her down.

“WHAT’S WITH THIS AGAIN? MEETING UP AGAIN? ARRANGED MARRIAGE? NO WAY!” Kheicee shouted and went out of the house.

“PARK KHRISTINE ELEANOR CELECA ~!” Mr. and Mrs. Park called but Kheicee didn’t mind them. She just went out of the house and preceded to her favorite unwinding place- the café shop.

-----

 

-Kheicee’s P.O.V.-

 

[While walking…]

 

Aishh~ Another meeting with a client and another plan for arranged marriage. I’m always included in a meeting like this. By the way, I didn’t give a proper introduction. Annyeonghaseo~ I’m Park Khristine Eleanor Celeca. You can call me Kheicee. I’m 17 yrs. Old. My name isn’t Korean coz it was my mom who named it for me. Mom is half American, half Korean. If you’ll come to my school and you’re looking for me, just ask them about the varsity girl who loves fashion or the queen of volleyball on my school and they’ll surely point out my classroom. Just go find me whenever you want. Aishh~! I need to unwind. Gotta go and stop on my favorite café. Thanks. Bye!

 

-End of P.O.V.-

 

-----

 

Naration:

 

Kheicee entered her favorite café shop. She looked around. Just a few people. She went to the counter.

“cappuccino please.” Kheicee said to the guy on the counter.

“Oh…Kheicee.” The guy said. “A CUP OF CAPPUCINO, Kim!” the guy shouted at the boy near the machine. The boy started making cappuccino.

“What’s up?” the guy asked.

“Stressed.” Kheicee said with a disgusted look.

“Yah, Kheicee, I know you can overcome it.”

“I guess so.” They both laughed. Kheicee then went to the table near the window.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA~!” 2 guys from the other table were laughing.

“WATCH THIS!~HAHAHAHA” the 2ndguy pointed at the laptop.

“Goshh… disgusting~” Kheicee rolled her eyes. Just then, her order came.

“Capuccino, right?” the guy who was the guy a while ago told Kheicee.

“Thanks, Hyuk.”

“You’re always welcome.” Hyuk who was also known as Eunhyuk smiled at her and she smiled back. Eunhyuk then leave.

Kheicee then noticed that the bracelet she’s wearing is nearly breaking.

“Ohhh… shoot..” Kheicee said while looking at the lock. “I guess this won’t loose until tonight.”

Kheicee took a sip on her cup.

“HAHAHAHAAH~!” the guys laugh out loud again making Kheicee about to spill what she’s drinking.

“Aishh~!” Kheicee then stand up from her sit and went to the guys.

When she reached the table, she noticed that there still another guy sitting with them but he was not laughing. He was merely quiet and just looking at the window. When the two other guys noticed her, they stopped laughing and looked at her.

“WILL YOU PLASE KEEP QUIET?” Kheicee said out loud.

The two guys were shocked.

“WHO TOLD ‘YAH TO STOP US?” the guy with eyeglasses stand up from his chair.

“PEOPLE HERE WANTS TO UNWIND SO DON’T BE NOISY!” Kheicee shouted.

“WE DON’T CARE. ALL WE WANT TO DO IS TO HAVE FUN!” another guy stand up.

“Aishh~!” Kheicee said and was irritated. She went again to her table and get her wallet and get some cash from it. She gave some money to the waiter and leave.

“Who’s that girl?” the guy with eyeglasses asked.

“Dunno.” The other answered.

“Let’s get out of here. It’s getting late.” The quiet guy finally spoke while looking at his wristwatch. They all agreed and stand up from where they are sitting. The quiet guy then noticed that she stepped onto something. He picked it up and it was a bracelet. He put it in his pocket.

“Let’s stay a little more.” The quiet guy decided.

“Yah, Kyuhyun ah!.” The other guy said in irritation but the guy named Kyuhyun didn’t mind him and he just sat down on their place again. The two other guys followed.

-----

-Kheicee’s P.O.V.

*Knock Knock*

I went to LooNa’s place after going to that café. LooNa opened the door.

“Ohh… Kheicee.. come in.” She said and I come in. I sat on their sofa.

“Sis…” I started.

“Yes?” she asked while going to the living room with a juice.

“Today is just really disgusting. Dad wants me again to go with him to meet with that client whom I don’t know.”

“Again?”

“Yeah. AGAIN. Another thing. in our favorite café shop, there are these 3 guys who are so noisy. I come to their table and I shouted at them and it gets so much irritating because they shout back at me.”

“well, it’s your fault for shouting at them.”

Aishh~ this girl. “BUT LOONA!”

I think we fight more for 30 minutes but then she won.

“Okay, okay… I get it.” I said in irritation. She just laughed at me. But then I noticed my bracelet was gone.

“Shoot.” I said looking for my bracelet at my wallet.

“waeyo?” LooNa asked me.

“I lost my bracelet.”

“What bracelet?”

“the one Mom and Dad gave for my birthday when I was 7 years old!” I exclaimed. I dunno where I leave it.

“WHAT?” LooNa looked surprised.

I think I know where I leave it. “LooNa, I need to go. Bye!” I waved at her and went out. I headed to the nearest place that is possible. The café shop.

-End of P.O.V.-

 

~~~~~

CHAPTER ONE DONE! SORRY IF IT'S LAME D: I HOPE YOU'LL

 

 COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3