A bad Day for Kheicee!

The Reality of Love

KYUHYUN’S P.O.V.

 

We’re already in the office and these two guys beside me are so noisy chatting about the Loona girl.

“Hey Kyu.” Sungmin approached me.

“Wae Hyung?” I asked him.

“Why are you arms full of ?” he asked. How can he notice that? I’m wearing long sleeves.

“What are you talking about?” I asked as I make a dry laugh.

Sungmin then pulled the sleeves up. I removed his hands and put it down.

“Have you gone in a fight?” Sungmin asked worriedly.

I didn’t answer him instead a teacher came in and approached us. Thanks Ms. Whoever you are!

“Excuse me.” She said. We all looked up. “Are you Mr. Cho, Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee.”

We all nodded.

“You’re in my class.. come with me.” We stand up and followed this teacher. My arms still ache. After 3 minutes of walking, we finally reach our classroom. How did I know? Hahaha. I’m genius right. Hahaha

“I’ll just give you signal if you’re going to come in.” The teacher said and we nodded.

“Good Morning Class!” The teacher greeted them.

“Good morning Ms. Choi.” Oh.. so Ms. Choi is her name. kekeke. She reminds me of my friend.

“Today,” Ms. Choi started. “you’re going to meet you’re new classmates.”

The students started whispering to one another. Are we that handsome to be talked about? kekeke. Just joking.

“Quiet, Guys come in.”

We enter the classroom. Sungmin went first, then Heechul, then me. when I looked up, I saw this girl… the girl… aishh~! MS. CAPPUCCINO?

“YOU?!?” We both shouted.

 

END OF. P.O.V.

-----

NARRATION:

 

“YOU?!?” Kheicee and Kyuhyun both said at the same time.

Their classmates looked at them with wide eyes.

“Do you know each other?” Ms. Choi suddenly asked.

“Definitely NO.” Kheicee said as she sit down and looked away.

“No.” Kyuhyun answered silently.

“Before you go to your seat, I want you to introduce yourselves first, arasso?” Ms. Choi said. The guys nodded.

“Annyeonghaseo~! I’m Kim Heechul.” Heechul bowed then smiled at his classmates which made the girls screamed.

“Quiet girls.” Ms. Choi said and signaled Sungmin.

Sungmin take a step forward and before introducing himself, he looked at Loona and winked. Loona’s face become super red.

“I’m Lee Sungmin. I hope we can get along.” Sungmin bowed and said with full of aegyo. The girls screamed too.

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun just bowed.

The girls started whispering to one another.

Girl 1: he’s handsome but he looks like he’s the snobbish type.

Girl 2: You’re right.

“Ahemmm…” Ms. Choi cleared which made the students stopped from whispering.

“Class, that’s your permanent seat already.” The class rejoiced.

Ms. Choi turned to the guys.

“Guys, you’ll be sitting at the 3 chairs there.” Ms. Choi pointed the three chairs.

 

“Where do you want to sit?” Ms. Choi asked.

“I wanna sit with that girl.” Heechul said as he pointed Tiffany. Ms. Choi nodded. Heechul quickly sat beside Tiffany.

“I wanna sit beside Loona.” Sungmin winked at Loona which made Loona blushed. Ms. Choi nodded and he went to sit beside Loona.

“I guess there’s no other place for me but that sit.” Kyuhyun sighed as he went towards to sit beside Ms. Cappucino, Kheicee.

~~~with Tiffany and Heechul.

“Annyeong~!” Tiffany greeted Heechul. Heechul didn’t ever give a friendly look.

“Aishh~!” Tiffany mumbled. So Arrogant. She thought.

~~~with Loona and Sungmin.

“Annyeong~!” Sungmin greeted Loona with a smile.

“Annyeong~!” Loona greeted back while blushing.

~~~with Kheicee and Kyuhyun.

Kheicee just looked at the window.

“Hello, Ms. Cappuccino.” Kheicee looked at Kyuhyun seeing him smirked.

She rolled her eyes and just put her head down on the armchair.

“Sleeping during class hours?, isn’t that a violation?” Kyuhyun teased.

“Whatever.” Kheicee muttered and continue to sleep.

After 30 mins…

“MS. PARK KHEICEE, DO YOU MIND LISTENING TO ME?” Ms. Choi said which made Kheicee looked up and saw her classmates staring at her. She blushed.

“MInhae, Ms. Choi.” Kheicee apologized and Ms. Choi continue discussing.

“Told Yah.” Kyuhyun said again.

“Will you please stop staring at me?” Kheicee asked, irritated.

Kyuhyun just smirked at her. 

~~~•♥•~~~

Annnyeonghaseo~! sorry it took long for me to update :) another chapie! i have a poster already!

credits to hiccup9 for the poster :)

 

DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

 

♥ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ♥