CHAPTER TWO: MEETING HIM FULLY

The Reality of Love

Narration:

 

“Kyuhyun ah, why are we still here. The café is already close.” Heechul, the guy with eyeglasses, complained to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun didn’t answer him. Instead, Kyuhyun just sat down on a bench that was outside the café. Heechul and the other guy whose name is Sungmin keep on laughing again because of what they’re watching.

 

“STOP IT.” Kyuhyun shouted which made the two silent.

Just then, a girl was walking going to the café. She was trying to open the lock.

“Aishh~! Please open this!” the girl screamed. Kyuhyun then rose where he is sitting.

“Where are you going, hyun?” Sungmin asked.

“Just some unfinished business.” Kyuhyun said. Sungmin and Heechul then followed Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun went to the girl who was screaming.

“OPEN THIS PLEASE~!” the girl screamed again.

“café hours are from 6 am to 8pm. So what are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked from behind the girl. The girl then looked at him.

“You’re the girl a while ago.” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“So? What if I’m the girl a while ago?” Kheicee turned to the café door again. “OPEN THIS PLEASE~!”

“HAHAHAHA… look! The girl a while ago!” Heechul and Sungmin said.

Kheicee looked at them with a scary look which made the two guys fell silent. Kheicee turned back on calling at the café. “OPEN PLEASE~!”

“Kyuhyun told you that they aren’t opening.” Heechul said with a teasing tone. Heechul and Sungmin laughed.

“Stop it Heechul and Sungmin. I’ll take care of this.” Kyuhyun stopped the two and gestured for them to leave.

“BUT-!” Heechul and Sungmin both started but Kyuhyun give them a look.

“O-ookay.” Heechul said, a little bit irritated.

“Bye. Ms. Capuccino.” Sungmin winked at Kheicee. Kheicee just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Sungmin then laughed quietly and the two guys leave. Leaving Kheicee and Kyuhyun alone. Kheicee then try her luck again.

“HELLO~” she shouted.

“I told you no one will hear you coz it’s not café hours anymore.” Kyuhyun said.

Kheicee turned to him. “Sorry, mister. Do I know you and you’re talking to me freely? My time is precious so please leave.” She turned again to the café again.

“If you’re time is precious then why are you here?”

Kheicee then turned to Kyuhyun with an irritated look. “Aishh~!”

Kheicee, again, try her luck but still no good.

“Aishh~!” Kheicee muttered while walking away.

“Where are you going, Ms. Capuccino?” Kyuhyun asked while following her.

“YOU DON’T CARE!” Kheicee shouted at him with a teary eyes.

Kyuhyun laughed at her. “You’re crying? Woa~! I think you’re crying for nothing.” Kyuhyun laughed again which made the tears fall from Kheicee’s eyes.

“You don’t know what I’m looking for and how precious it is to me! SO PLEASE DON’T EVER FOLLOW ME!” Kheicee then walked away leaving Kyuhyun frosted on his place.

Woa~! Who is she? She’s so brave. Kyuhyun thought.

-----

Kheicee was walking on the street with nowhere to go. She was crying because she lost the bracelet. It was still from her mother’s grandmother and they passed it through generations. Her mother will surely kill her if she lost it. Kheicee then passed a silent street. She sat on a place between the buildings and started crying again.

Just then, a group of drunken men passed by her and notice Kheicee.

“Woa~ look what we’ve got.” Said the man who’s holding a soju bottle.

The men surrounded her which made Kheicee felt nervous.

“W-w-who a-a-ar-are y-yo-you?” Kheicee said while stuttering.

“Hahahah.. you don’t need to stutter my precious lady.” The other man who’s on black shirt said while touching Kheicee’s hair.

“Stop.” Kheicee removed the man’s hand.

The man’s eyes widen which made the other men laugh.

“Look, she rejected you.” The man who’s holding soju laughed.

The man who’s on black shirt suddenly hold kheicee waist forcing Kheicee to stand up.

“What are you doing? Remove your hand!” Kheicee exclaimed and tried to remove the man’s hands but failed to.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~-“ She screamed but the man covered .

“Ahh-ahh-ahh” Kheicee’s is trying to shout but she can’t.

The man decided to kissed kheicee but someone stopped them.

“STOP THAT~!” They looked at the direction where the voice is coming from. Kheicee’s eyes widen when she saw him.