CHAPTER THREE: NIGHT IN SHINNING ARMOR? ~~~~Kheicee: NO WAY!

The Reality of Love

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

That Cappuccino girl didn’t know that her bracelet is with me. Hahaha. Am I that evil? Well, yeah. Hahah. Wait I didn’t give you a proper introduction. I’m Cho Kyuhyun. The heir of the CheonMyeong Financial Enterprise. Well, as you don’t know, CheonMyeong is Seoul’s main financial company. Pretty rich right? Hahaha.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~-“ I heard a voice shouted. I ran going to the direction of the voice. only to ifnd out that 3 men were mocking and trying to kiss a girl.

"STOP THAT~!" I said before they can kiss her.. Ohh.. SHOOT! It's........................... Ms. Capuccino .

~~~~

NARRATION:

"STOP THAT~!" a man said.

Kheicee felt a little relieved. When she saw who it is,  her eyes widen. it was the guy earlier. Kyuhyun.

"oHH... someone's interrupting." the man who was about to kiss Kheicee said. He signaled the two other men to attack Kyuhyun.

But Kyuhyun was very good at fighting. he kicked the two and punch him. He was not facing Kheicee. Just then, the other man saw a wood and get it. He was about to attack Kyuhyun....

"At your back!" Kheicee shouted.

Kyuhyun managed to look at his back and protected his body with his arms. Kyuhyun's arms were now full of blood.

"Blood..." Kheicee muttered.

Just then, the one who was going ot kiss Kheicee, tried to bring Kheicee away but she fought back.

"Go away." Kheicee complained.

The man grabbed a metal and spanked Kheicee's left arm.

"Ouch..." Kheicee complained, crying. fortunately, she still have the strength to kick the man.

Kyuhyun punched the guy and kicked him.

But the man punched him and he fel down on the floor. The 3 men quickly ran away. Kheicee hurriedly went to Kyuhyun.

"YAH~! WAKE UP~!" Kheicee nagged Kyuhyun. "YAH~!" tears started to fall down on Kheicee's cheeks because of Kyuhyun.

Just then, Kyuhyun burst into laughter.

Irritated. Kheicee stand up and walk away.

"Yah!" Kyuhyun stand up and followed her.

~~~

"Yah~!" Kyuhyun shouted and followed her.

Kheicee then faced him. "mr. Whoever-you-are-"

"Kyuhyun" he corrected

"Okay. mr. kyeoheon"

"KYUHYUN~!" he corrected again.

"OKAY!" Kheicee said, irritated. "Mr. Kyuhyun. Thank you for saving my life today. is that okay now?"

Kyuhyun just smirked at her. She rolled her eyes and started walking away. Kyuhyun wa following her.

After few minutes of walking, Kheicee realized that Kyuhyun is still following her.

She faced him and said. "Will you please stop following me?"

Kyuhyun laughed at her. " This is also my way home."

Kheicee, embarrassed, turned around and started walking again.

Just then , Kheicee remembered that Kyuhyun's arms were full of blood.

She turned around which make Kyuhyun bumped on her.

"Woah~" She complained.

"Why did you stop?" He asked.

"Blood." Kheicee pointed at his arms.

"Oh... SHOOT~!" he said, looking at his arms.

"Follow me." Kheicee grabbed Kyuhyun's arms and headed to a playground.

She let Kyuhyun sat on the bench. " wait for me here/"

Kheicee leaved, leaving Kyuhyun confused.

~~~

KYUHYUN'S POV

That ms. cappucino told me to wait for her here. she's so slow. my arms were really full of blood.

"Kyuhyun-ssi"

someone called me behind. I look at who that person is and it  was our butler, Mr. Kim.

"Ohh.. Mr. Kim." I said.

"The lady wants to talk to you."

Why again. i guess i have nothing to do. i followed him. as the car started to move,  I saw ms. capuccino holding a plastic bag full of first aid things. I think that's for me. she's so sweet. kekeke~

~~~~

ALIYAH'S POV

I hurriedly ran going to the playgrounf but he was out of sight. his arms were full of blood. he just leave like that. tsk.

i looked at my watch and it's already 11:30 PM.

"Ohh crap!"

Tomorrow's first day of school. i should go home now..

 

~~~~~~

here's the edited version ! :)