CHARACTERS ^.^

The Reality of Love

CHARACTERS:

 

Park Kheicee(Park Khristine Eleanor Celeca)(FIC)-Kheicee is a simple yet lovely girl who loves fashion and volleyball. She always hang out with her bestie- Loona and Tiffany. She's also the girl who loves Han Geng in the past. She will eventually fall in love with Cho Kyuhyun.

Cho Kyuhyun-Kyuhyun is the guy a girl would like to have. Sweet, caring, smart, rich and handsome. but after an incident happen, it change his life. he become the snobbish Kyuhyun. but after those 3 years of being a snobbish boy, he met Kheicee. the girl that will change him.

Han Geng Tan-Han Geng is Kheicee's ex boyfriend. he leaves Kheicee behind. after 3 years, Han Geng came back and try to claim Kheicee again but Kyuhyun will block his way. what will happen?

Lee Ji Hyun(FIC)-Ji hyun is a super flirt girl in Kheicee's school. when Kyuhyun tranfered to their school, Ji Hyun tris to get him to be able for their company to rise again. will Kyuhyun fall in love with her?

-

Kwon Loona(FIC)-She is Kheicee's bestfriend. She fell in love with Sungmin but at the same time with Donghae. what will she do?

Tiffany-She's also Kheicee's bestfriend. She's a bit flirty type but you can depend on her all the time. She hates Heechul for beign arrogant but they suddenly fell in love with each other.

Lee Sungmin-Kyuhyun's bestfriend. he is inlove with Loona.

Lee Donghae-Sungmin's rival when it comes to Loona. Kheicee's cousin.

Kim Heechul-The arrogant yet caring friend of Kyuhyun. he fell in love with Tiffany.

SNSD

Super Junior

 

~~~~~

Annyeonghaseo~! Here are the characters or this FANFICTION! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! and i'll be posting the next chapter after i post this! BYE BYE!

DON'T FORGET!...

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3